India-Forums

:)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs (Page 2)

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Congo shongo on the new shopDancing
may you hav many many more in the future
Breathtaking creations
I luv luv luv ur work I don't know anyone who hasn't heard of you :P
Maaneet ones are absolutely gawjuss...luving the kurbaan hua soo make some more on old scenes...miss em terribly xx
Avis and icons are sooo cutee...luv the colouring and the text you use on em Big smile
Monaya and Sarun/Arhi siggies are super cutee EmbarrassedTongue
Wow kash/kajen ones are mind blowing...I luv all the different colours you've used Day Dreaming
Oooft DD ones are the killer...*dead* they are sooo amazing,,I can just stare at em all day ;) LOL
Awww the maanvi jeevika sig is adorable...luv ther bonding Smile
AG/SA/JW stuff is super stunningClap
Amazing work marn :P

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 18 November 2011 at 12:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Congooo on new gallery Sidzi <3
hope you open mannny mannyyy manyyy more <3
KEEP ROCKING <3

FABULOUS update Yara =D
i sooo LOVED ArHi,SaRun,Monaya,EHMMBH,ArJuhi,Kritika and AG ones =D  Also Loved this one <3

yulZ

MeriAashiqui. IF-Addictz
MeriAashiqui.
MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Congooo Sid on ur new shopp!<3 may u have many and many moreee:D AMAZING Updateee!:D

yulZ

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
 Res!

I wanna squish all those AG sign in at once :$

CONGRATULATIONS!

On ur 5th shop!

Ur work is damn gorgeous no matter how many times i tell u this buh i have to say it over n over again...i just love ur style! Its sooo unique saachi...each and every sig that u make has something unique about it...n its just sooo great...

On top of that ur blending...u can blend some what 56789897 pics at one wiv ease...make me jealous Stern Smile ROFL

Awww bless ya thank u for mentioning me on the first page...umm that is me right? Stern Smile ROFL wanna make sure coz ik there a couple more around n dont wanna make a fool outta my self
Embarrassed speaking of fools im scared of clowns if they count as a fool Ermm thats why i dread going to the circus's when my fam plan tricks...ummm i dont mind The Great British Circus their like k buh the rest is history...n'ways i better stop going off track and finish off wht i had come here to do and that is to edit this spot. Anyways it really really does mean alot to me...x
Embarrassed Hug

Ur update on the first page is stunning...u made sooo much stuff...i can understand when u sed that u got carrried away buh today i can say for sure that u have pleased alot of diff fan groups! *pat on the back for that* OMG the last time i got told to pat my self on the back when i was in yr 6...my teacher always used to make us do that...

Yr 7 we maye the youngest buh we can tell our parents that we have grown up now even tho we aint LOLMN

I love love love the icons...their all damn gorgeous each and everyone is beautiful...loved the colouring n texture/brushes...i love how u always do a great job wiv em.

These one r my favs i totally love em n i love the text u have used on em all...esp the Arhi one...live laugh love haha my BBM Status...n the MN one...i love love love lovex 65678904321 the colouring n what not everything about it is LOVE!

The sigs r damn gorgeous too...loved em all esp the AG stuff...thank u sooo much for making em...using most of em now n the rest l8r...sigh...ur sooo good wiv AG stuff...

Apart from that i loved the Monaya, Arhi, Kash, Kajen EHMMBH n Karnika stuff...

All that is damn gorgeous n just caught my attentions...rest of the stuff is rocking too!

Ma fav sooo this is the first one i shall be using...theres many many more to come... i hope Wink Keep making such great creations..we all...ur shop visitors love ur work...its great,super,excellent,amazing,fabulous etc...sorry i need a theasaurus for me which i dont have atm Embarrassed Buh u know wht i mean Big smile

Once again hearts congratulations on ur new shop...may u have many many more to come x

Muwahx

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 19 November 2011 at 4:09pm

yulZ

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Okay OMG i need to calm down. *inhale exhale* CONGOOO! You are TOOO GOOOD! OMG i'm at a loss of words. This update is just so...aaah! I feel like a lot of it was dedicated for me even though it wasn't hehe. Shilpa Anand, Atul-Anjali and KaSh all in one update and that too from you Sid. bhar mein ja 'like' button.. I need a 'love' button! LOL

Not that i'm complaining but i have to ask what brought on the Atul-Anjali sig? Its beautiful btw. Actually let me re-phrase that:   everything here - no sorry correct that too - everything you make always comes out MAGNIFICENT. Your creations are just so 'out-there' i cannot ever just glance across them without taking another look that lasts a good few whole minutes or so. Plus your updates are so big which is just a big bonus for us =D

make more avis and icons..always! They came out so cute and pretty.

MoNaya sigs came out so infectiously adorable! anybody would agree they look scrumdiciously cute in your sigs.

http://i.imgur.com/MMdGg.png  - this particular sig is stunning. i especially love how ya did the text. its such a romantic sig but in your own Sid style

http://i.imgur.com/Uq89w.png - i saw this and first thing that came to mind was ice. Ya made the sig look sexy in such a..icy way. LOL GurTi looked hot enough in that sig and ya made them look hotter..but in a icy way LOL. i'll stop with the ice.

You have such amazing choice of pictures and ya capture them in your sigs so wonderfully it actually makes us take a second to sit back and notice the layout of the sig hehe. And you handle a lot of picturesin one sig SO well which is clearly shown in the 'friendship to love' MoNaya sig. Like man that is just incredible how ya do that and still make it look clearly visible.

The Siddhima sig reminded me of lemons and daffodiles. Its so green and yellow i love it! It looks stunning...obviously like duh!
LOL

I have to comment on the AA sig again - L.O.V.E.! Just so cutely put together. I don't think i can express how much i really like it and thankya enough for making one on Atul-Anjali. I miss them =(

The Virika sigs are sweet as well - i worry your sigs on them will give me diabetes. I think ya did a wonderful job with those sigs - they came out looking very clear and colourful but in a simple way. I don't quite know how to say it but they look so beautifully simpler to me than the rest of the ones in the update but i like it like that because it suits the Virika scenes ya picked. I make no sense. Just translate whatever i have said into corrigable speech and find the good in it LOL

The sigs on the kudiyaan are outrageously brilliant! Absolutely excellent sigs Sid - they really speak diva. The kritika sig is charminglyenticing. Once again great work on the sigs of the ladies. I always look forward to your sigs on female beings LOL i don't know if its because you are a man yourself but the admiration for the beauty of the women in your sigs is expressed really well ROFL
Hopefully you also choose to listen to the good in what i just wrote..if there is any good in there ;P chalo ya know what i mean ;)

your AWESOME =D

P.S. Is it okay if i post the KaSh/SA sigs/icons ya made in the KaSh CG for ya? i promise to credit ya (like i could get away saying i make such wonderful sigs pft! ;P)

Edited by -Aliya- - 17 November 2011 at 11:52am

yulZ

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats <3 I will be back LOL Kay so I am back before I was planning on being and the reason being I don't wish to watch a video where a bhudha talks for 45 minutes about something I can careless about but have to care about for my assignment and instead comment on your gorgeous siggies Blushing I think my comment is long overdue Ermm and it's not like I am not aware of your work :P It's all over IF and your style is so recognizable and so alag sa that you can't miss it :) Aaj I finally came :D since it's a new shop and of course I saw KaJen&JW stuff :$ that was a huge incentive LOL *bias I knows* Anyway idhar udhar ki baatein I shall leave aside and get commenting :P Other than your amazing siggy style, I kind of know about your Sanaya pyar too oh lord I sound like a stalker but anyway the banner looks gorgeous <3 I love the cap choice and how it's so HQ :| Coming to your update :) It's so amazing! Everything looks just perfect. I love the icons; http://i.imgur.com/4ZCS9.png that one has to be favorite. Erm IDK if you know but avis are something I am pagal about ROFL and your avis are so pretty Day Dreaming you should make more of them. I love love love love this one - http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif the coloring and the texture is just so good! All the siggies came out great but this has to be my favorite - http://i.imgur.com/Lb9Zi.png IDK bias hai ya nahi LOL but I am in love with that one. I love the simplicity of it :) All in all you are amazing and so is your work <3 Keep making such gorgeous stuff and I hope you have loads of shops in the future ^^

Edited by Oblivion. - 17 November 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sid for your 5th gallery!!! :D

I can only say I wish I saw ur work earlier lol then again better late than never right? :P All I have to say is I love ur work :D - this first update is beyond amazing - the icons, avis and sigs are all outstanding tho I have my favs and I don't think theres anyone u missed! - all the happening couples/celebs on tv atm!

You already know I love ur avis - heck I'm using them! infact I heart all ur Maaneet/Gurti creations . . . DD looks drop dead gorgeous and I esp like the first sig u did of her . . . the mixture of b/w with colour and Maaneet well what can I say - they're just hot and sooo perfect together and you've shown that in both sigs . . . love the picturisation and colouring :) and that kurbaan hua sig just brings back memories! . . . but I do have other favourites don't worry lol inc the 2nd Monaya sig - I love that its black and white but the blue in it makes it stand out (plus its diff from ur other syle), the SaRun sigs - that pic of them is 2 cute plus Sanaya looked so pretty in that sari! and I love love love that maanvi/virat sig where u put the text abt the jigsaw and pieces fitting together - love the way u've styled that - not too much not too little just right :) and I love their banter and chemistry - so enjoyale to watch

Ok I just realised I typed quite a bit lol but I hope this gallery is just as successful as ur last ones and continue to give us awesome updates :)

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 17 November 2011 at 12:16pm

yulZ

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Big Congratulations on your new Gallery Sid HugThe banner is wonderful , and it features Sanaya , such a princess .Day Dreaming

Everything is amazing , I can see a lot of my favourites in this update .
I love the Arhi/ Sarun creations . They are brilliant.

Also love the EHMMBH stuff , love both Jodis especially Vrika . Those two are sweet.

DD siggies are just so pretty , she is a stunner .The Maneet creations are amazing too , but it's been ages since I last watched Geet.LOL

Finally AG and JW siggies are really fantastic and the siggy for Aish and Pooja is just sweet .
Hope you open more fantastic shops in the futire .

yulZ

Go to top