IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

my 2 mins banner ^^
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello people Hug i am Sid and
Welcome to my Adda #5 Big smile
5th one ??? already ?? cant believe Shocked
( thats wat everyone says during their opening ceremony so i was jus copying them ErmmROFL)
Anyways this shop was/is/will always be dedicaed to my dil ka tukraz PS & DS Hug, my adorable lil behnas Embarrassed No matter how many shop i will open in the future it will always be for them Embarrassed and this must be why more than just a shop this is like my sweet home Embarrassed
AND it wouldnt have been possible without your guys support Hug
therefore thankyouu so much for bringing me this far Big smile i really am thankful to each and everyone of you who took out their time to comment and appreciate my work Embarrassed OFCOURSE sometimes spamming aswell Stern SmileROFL..
Oh well .. as i have a habit of wanting to make the 1st pg really special i thought of a new idea again ROFL and that is to thank those ppl SPECIALLY who have always sticked to me & my shop no matter how dead it was Embarrassed Some ppl might no more be in IF or would be inactive or anything but still they were the ones who supported me from the beginning so i have put on their names aswell Hug..
I love you guys Hug..
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other than these ppl i would also like to say "I love you" ROFL to
Shilpu , Maneetians, Preeti, Priya, Aliya, PP, Dollu, Sanu, Aysha, Faru, Ragz, Sam, ArHiians and EVERYONEE Cool
dil se thankyou yaar Hug
My MAIN inspirations Clap
Basanti_Diya - I dont think she is in IF atm coz i fell in love with her creations as soon as i became a member of IF .. She had that amazing talent that would totally blow my mind out
Jenny- i dont think there is ANYONE who is NOT inspired by her Embarrassed U rock Jenny ! and THAT everyone knows Cool Ur creations are simple yet sooo damn beautiful that no matter how silent a member can be but still he/she would come out of their hideout JUST to comment on them as they are SUPERB Embarrassed ! Honestly ur creations brings life to my life Embarrassed Thankyou to u and ur creations that i am still making siggies Embarrassed

Aish- Dont we know this girl ?? LOL.. Just like Jenny she is also one of those HUGELY talented person who has inspired almost EVERYONE Embarrassed and i have got evidence aswell .. Go to anyone's shop and check out the list of inspirations i am 110% sure u will find her name in there Cool And why wouldnt it be uspe talent voot voot k vara hai LOL.. She is the 1st person whose avis inspried me to make avis aswell Big smile So m like getting used to it and i hope i can reach the point where i can se " Dayum avis&icons are so freaking easy Cool" like others ROFL

As u all may know when the title has (C) its closed and when it says (O) its open :)
I do make vid avis and siggies but I will not be taking reqs of them as i dont think i will cope really well with them LOL
1. 1 request per person.
2. lemme know if u want a matching avi with it or not.
3.U can provide as many pics as u want but make sure they r not tooo small to be used.
4. if possible please provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile
5. Tell me any text u want me to write in that siggy, avis or banners
6.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
7.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me
TADAAA !! LOL
mann its soo easy to copy and paste CoolROFL salaam to the person who invented those words Thumbs UpROFL

Edited by yulZ - 07 June 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Prii_312MdworldArshi_Virman-AshaNegi-deeps.momentsofme.Dips..-Zaara--HJ-* ~ Roshni ~ *NaBoleTumNa...Mysterygirl_melazybluespakpearl-Aliya-.Juhi.Aussie_GirlOhmyjerryworld-Aysha--nautankidollz-Siddhi_ZaYaHolicpinky_blueskiesSabmeratu.ZsterRoseKaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridi-.Aphrodite.-AASUSbairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-aishhh...RamKiJanaki..Sunshine Girl..-Jia-...Dulcet-Ms.Wildcherry-sallu_loverserendipity.AS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-JennyPenny-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
- Update-
Let the page load guys coz there are LOADS Big smile
I was originally planning to make Monaya stuffs but then i kept on making n then ended up making on everyone Ermm

Freebies :)
Icons 
Inspired by Aish Embarrassed

Stacked :)

Siggies :)
MoNaya
OMGG a new piccy yet again Embarrassed and everytime there is a new piccy i cant stop falling in love with Sanaya yar Embarrassed She loooks simplyy gawjuss in it Blushing They both ROCK !! i OFFICIALLY fell in love with her bangles ROFL
I wanted to make a siggy to show how their friendship turned into love Embarrassed

Mohit :)
Welcome back dude Hug... Guys Mohit is officially back woh bhi in star plus :O:O:O soo happy for all Mohitians mainly so dedicated to u guysHug
Special shout out to Paru, Aahu, Muahah, Ragz, Deepu Hug

ArHi Heart
ASR's expressions where hilarious ROFL u can clearly see the What the coming from him ROFL
I was thinking of how i can reflect a story through this siggy Embarrassed not sure if i succeeded or now LOL

SaRun
these two are beyond adorable Cool

MG

KaSh

KaJen

Siddhima

AA

Virika
These two make me worried if i will have diabetes in future LOL

ViRman
these two are crazy (the main thing i like abt them Big smile) and their story is really interesting Embarrassed

DD

SA
especially dedicated to Jenny Embarrassed

JW

Kritika
found this piccy while searching for KarTika pics and loved it Embarrassed 

KarTika

AG
Dedicated to all the AG-ians out there :) 

D O N O T U S E otherwise i will muahaha Evil SmileROFL
For Aish & Pooji 
Dont know why but i had been wanting to make a JeeVi siggy for both of u so here it is Embarrassed

Edited by yulZ - 17 November 2011 at 7:01am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-niru273.pari...Anj..deeps.momentsofme...swagger..chahaat.khajju-Zaara--HJ-Jyo.she_ratchetpakpearl.MeriAashiqui.Mysterygirl_me* ~ Roshni ~ *Sano88-Preeti--Pooja--Aysha-Monu-SunNaa-nautankidollz-Siddhi_ZaYaHolicpinky_blueskiesRummy.-Kina-Aussie_GirlSabmeratu.-Ursh-.Juhi.fizii_gurlOhmyjerryworldKaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridi-.Aphrodite.-AASUS-Aliya--Faiza-beintehaa.aishhh._Oishi_..-Jia-....RamKiJanaki..serendipity.-Fatima-Sunshine Girl.Dulcet-Harshu-AS..SanzPaRudholic-Ms.Wildcherry-ZoobiDoobiJennyPennyoblivion..SaRuv.

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Index :)
Pg1- Additi, gurti, arhi, monaya, kritika, kartika, kash, DMG, Shilpa, jenny
pg10- sanaya, arhi, barun, debo, virman, MG, anushka, anu-ranbeer
pg17- MG, Sanaya, Mohit, DD, SS
pg21- karan-kritika, arhi, sarun, DD, EHMMBH
pg26- RaNu, SA , AB, ArHi, Deepika, Sanaya
pg31- sarun, monaya, arhi, sanaya
pg46- sarun, monaya, arnaya, gurmina, sanaya
pg49- gurmina
pg51- sarun, arhi, gurmina, Sanaya, sanaya+DD
pg56-sarun, arhi, sanaya, maneet, DD, MSK, punar vivaah
pg65-sarun,arhi,debo,sanaya,kryan,krystal,maneet,dev-geet
pg70-monaya,gurti,barun,krystle,virman,kajen
pg81-arhi, sajan, maneet, bashti, sanaya, AA, virman
pg86- arhi, sanaya, humsafar, gurmina, KD-BS, karnaya, jeevi, virman

Edited by yulZ - 22 May 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

..swagger..-Zaara-Sanugr8fan-HJ-pakpearlMysterygirl_me* ~ Roshni ~ *-Aysha--nautankidollz-Siddhi_.Juhi.Aussie_Girliloveyouafridiaishhh.-Aliya-AASUS..RamKiJanaki..serendipity...-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-oblivion..SaRuv.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
RESSS for first comment! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fanyulZ

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
CONGRATSSS!!!!!! :D
Dancing Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Congratz & reserve b/w u r the sweetest bro love u
edited
okz so me ish here to edit this wasn't expecting to edit it today having so many guestz at home but as they went to visit Jeddah me ish free to use IF yayyy okz stop my bak bak
first so many congratz on 5th gallHug
wish u make many many more *which i m sure u'll*
all thingz r so gorgeous
gosh hw u r so amazing with iconz i suck with them more thn i suck with siggiez or avi'z really all r so gorgeous spl these onez & i m lil biased

all avi'z r amazing gosh u r so perfect hw hw hw? the coloringz r so fabulous
each & every siggy is stunning
this monaya one is like too good
http://i.imgur.com/5HeIo.png

only u can add these much picz in one siggy i can't use more thn 3 max 4 picz in siggy
http://i.imgur.com/3isby.png

SR gosh they were so beautiful & this siggy seemz great
http://i.imgur.com/CwRTC.png

aaahhh so many AG siggiez gosh love u even more for these i want to use all really i love each ^ everything in them my most fav in this whole update i knw i m like super biased but can't help it u see but really all 4 r like super duper stunning i m gonna use all one by one
virman onez r fab me using theirz
kash,arhi,gurti,kajen,jeevi & all otherz r also amazing
awesome work
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Edited by -Fatima- - 17 November 2011 at 2:52pm

yulZ

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
goshhhShocked
phewwwLOL
omg i bet there is not single color you have left
i have never seen such a wonderful blend of colors
they are mesmerizing already using one so dreamy
saved the kash and maaneet onesDay DreamingHeartBlushing
fantastic job!!!Day Dreaming
Day DreamingHeart
out of this worldThumbs Up
sug:well do make some gurti avis they have lots
of stunning segments you need videos just lemme know
Mallu

Heart
Heart

yulZ

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
congrats onr ur 5th shop sid ur seriously one of the most talented sig makers aroundd and the way u can blend in so many pics together is just ahhmaazinggg Big smile and this updatee and the entire first page looks extremely pyaraa its just beyond me how each sig can have such a unique look and more beautiful than the rest i kept saying this one's the best and than i scroll down and say no this one's the best LOL uff my poor brain is blown over by ur creativity yar, trulyy brilliant jobb and no matter how hard i try i cant make out which sigs i loved the most cuz all of them r breathtaking and i m going back to stare at them Day Dreaming, u rock sid congrats oncee again Hug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 17 November 2011 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top