Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
oh man ever since i read about the promo this is the only thing that has been going around n around in my head for the whole day now!!! i so want him to say "I LOVE U - DAMMIT...I LOVE U..DONT U UNDERSTAND" just like everybody else...i'm praying for it to be the reality..
but my brain is telling me that it'll be either "without saying anything-go away" or "a big pause & tell-dont talk to me like this"

or the other thing is they'll be interrupted by someone or other's excited squeel and a whole drama of congratulations showered on Khushi...and he'll simply walk away and break something in his room so he can vent off his anger...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knw yaar he won't say any thing
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even i want to say the i love u dammit...i also literally feel keeping his mind set in mind..that he will just go away without saying anything...

but whenever he confess...i want him to tell only I LOVE U DAMMIT...DONT U UNDERSTAND..
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think Arnav is just gonna leave without saying anything
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he will seal it with a long passionate kiss ðŸ˜†
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL! 'mere saans ruk jaye gi' and 'pehlay to meri aur La ki shaadi ho gi!' r so funny!

"I Love U Dammit!" (while holding her ferociously) will happen ONE DAY-just not on this ME-maybe when Kh is dressed up as bride for her wedding! Most fans don't expect ASR to say anything or maybe mumble something like 'you work here or because this family loves you', but in all probability he will STARE AND STARE AND PAUSE AND STARE SOME MORE AND THEN ANJALI WILL COME AND BREAK UP THE MOMENTUM (as usual) AND CONVERSATION.

What I am looking forward to is ASR DRIVING KH BACK HOME AFTER LEARNING SHE IS ENGAGED - THAT WUD B SOME RIDE!!!!
jennylives85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have this bad feeling he will just bring up the fact that even the rest of the Raizadas don't know about such a big event in her life and she thinks of some of them as her friends blah blah...which is quite realistic AND BORING!! But  hell, if I know ASR, then he ain't gonna say anything even close to the letter L...😆..the other likely option seems to be keeping mum and walking away like an angry bull...GRRR!!😃
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

voted for >>Arnav will___without saying anything-go away
but want _____I LOVE U - DAMMIT...I LOVE U..DONT U UNDERSTAND
keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't make up my mind... I want Arnav to say I love damnit but I know it ain't gonna happen.. I'm afraid he will walk away withot saying anything... :(
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant poll,bt i wnt dat arnav tellz her i luv u dammit dnt u undrstnd.. Plzzz i hop ki inn optnz mei se koi toh ho..