Frequent Posters

crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i know its super late but updated ma comment at pg76
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually but ur appreciation means a lot to me...😊😊
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimsksheetalvasaharikashiva25nehakapoor7coolpari54simmi11nalini29nats024etrikahepziMAANeet_2Simran_14gill123ana1411khushi1022lallu06Radhikeranimaan_geet1renjini263happydays30prathyusmiling-knirwal-maansi007crazydevil87ananya95bvs7691simm28sarkh26music_girlMishti13tamanna1391disha_Maan.GCdh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilyritzy09Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04maneetlover1payalpariDDbiggestfanMehek25maanseetushti-kiransoni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mnosishah10meena..seemamaryabinash079nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Nilam-shaliniasthaswetha10spvdakki-rockstaranshraPrithviSanyo1poongs123zahra15sam_princess

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The English translations of the update are in the brackets and this time I have changed the colour as many of u asked to do that...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Part 10

Maan: I hope geet tumhe ye parcel dekh kar khushi hogi'..muje jo thik laga maine waise kar dia''. [I hope u will be wuite happy seeing the parcel...i did what i felt like]

Meanwhile Meera goes to Geet's place and gave her the good news about her results'..

Meera: Muje to party chahiye hai Geet'Tune to kamaal kar dia yar'main tere liye bahut khush hoon [ I want a party now geet'.u performed so so well''.I m so so happy for u]

Geet: thanks yar par meri iss mehnat mein maan ka bhi kafi haath hai yar usne agar muje apne notes nahin diye hote to shayad mere results aaj aise na aaye hote [Thanks'.but I guess Maan has played a great role behind my success,,if he had not given me his notes this wudnt had been possible]

Meera: yar job hi hai maan is quite a helpful person or usne khud bhi to kafi acha performance dia'..[ya maan is quite helpful'he himself has performed so well]

Geet: yar mujhe nupur ke liye bura lag raha hai [I m really feeling sad for nupur]

Meera: yaar bura to muje bhi lag raha hai par I guess hame use thoda time dena chahiye [yar even m feeling the same but I guess we should give her some time]

Geet: tub hi thik keh rahi hai par hum ysse baat to kar sakte hai na [ur right yar but we should still give her a call]

Meera: chal teri marzi [ as u wish geet]

Geet calls up Nupur and tries consoling her''She was really very upset with herself but then she promised herself and geet that she will give her best in the finals now''hearing this geet was bit relaxed''

Meera: shukar hai nupur thik hai [thank god nupur is fine]

Geet: hmm

Meera: o yar baton baton main ye bhi nahin bataya ki maan ne tere liye ek parcel dia hai'. [Um so stupid dint even bothered to tell that  maan has sent a parcel for u]

Geet: mere liye?? [for me??]

Meera: ya

She gives a parcel to geet'.Geet at first little awkward with what was happening but then she kept it aside and decided to open it later'

Geet: yar pata nai ab ye kya hai?? [ god knows now what is it]

Meera: ab muje kya pata'maan ne muje dia or maine tuje de diya [how do I know'maan gave it to me and I gave it to u]

Meera: waise tere fracture ka kya scene hai?? [what abt this fracture geet??]

Geet: doctor se appointment hai next week'agar improvement hui to shayad jaldi hi main wapis school aa jaungi [Well I have an appointment with doctor next week'if he finds some improvement then will join u guys very soon in school]

Meera: bhagwan karein aisa hi ho [I hope u get well soon]

Meera: chal ab main chalti hu geet'..take care [okay geet ll take a leave now'take care]

Geet: thanks meera and next time u come bring nupur along with u

Meera: haan pakka [ya sure]

Meera finally leaves from geet's place'..at the same time geet was wondering should she open the parcel maan has send for her'..finally she decides to open

As she opens the parcel she finds a Get Well Soon Card sent by Maan for her'.

She keep the card aside and then opens the parcel again where she finds notes of all the subjects'.Maan had arranged all the notes datewise for her'..The notes were written by maan himself''

She was surprised to see that none of her friends had ever done so much for them'but then she was touched by maan's helpful nature''

Geet(self thought) Thanku so much Maan'.m really glad to have a friend like you

Geet then kept the notes aside and again looked into the Parcel'.where she found a cute little teddy bear with get well soon written on it'

Along with the teddy bear was a letter in the parcel too'..

She opened the letter and started reading it'..

Hello Geet,

First of all I want to apologise for sending a parcel like that'.I know u wont like that but honestly I couldn't resist myself from doing so'So please forgive me for that''Now coming to your health'.Hope you are doing good'.I know the pain might be hurting u badly but I truly wish u have a speedy recovery'..

Well I know u might have seen the notes I have sent you'.I tried my best arranging them in the easiest way for you and u please don't even get tensed'.i will keep them writing for you till u are back to school'.I know u might be feeling awkward with what all I am doing'.but please don't take that in a wrong way'..

Its just that I like to help out my friends and that too when they are in the utmost need of it'..When I came to this school I was really very nervous about the atmosphere and conditions but u guys made me very comfortable here'.It never felt that I was new here and it was all because u all friends supported me''

Geet u might be thinking y am I sharing this with u'.well I truly have found a nice friend in you'You are not just nice but a great human being'..One thing more Geet the school environment is really lifeless without you'.Ur absence makes it a dull atmosphere'.All your friends are missing u badly'...

Get Well Soon Geet'.

Maan

Geet was in no condition to react with what all was happening''At the same time her mom came in her room'.

Rano: geet puttar tere results aa gaye na'.? [geet ur results are put na??]

Geet: ji mummy main second aayi hu class mein'.or marks bhi kafi ache aaye hai [yes mom I stood second and got good marks as well]

Rano: mujhe tujpe garv hai geet [geet I m so proud to have a daughter like you]

Rano hugged her and had tears in her eyes'just then she noticed the cards, gifts and that parcel lying at the side'.

Rano: puttar ye sab kisne diye tuje?? [ geet who sent u all these??]

Geet: mummy vo meera layi thi mera vo friend nahin hai maan usne mere liye bheje hai [Mom meera got all this for me'.Maan has sent all this for me]

Rano: puttar par ye sab'. [but all this'?]

Geet: pata nahin mummy'.usne mere liye notes bhi bana kar bheja hai har subject ke notes hai isme [he also has sent notes for me of all the subjects that I am missing in the class]

Rano: puttar notes to thik hai par ye gifts muje kuch thik nahin lag rahein[notes are fine but I feel its right sending gifts]

Geet: mummy aap zyada mat socho school jakar main maan se khud baat karungi iss baarein mein or waise bhi usne ye sab ek friend ki tarah muje diye hai agr meera ya nupur ne diye hote to bhi him isse rakhte na [mom u don't get tensed'I will talk to him once I return to school'and he is a good friend of mine what if Meera or mupur had given me'I wud have taken them na]

Rano: tu thik keh rahi hai geet par [u are right but']

Geet: bas maa ab hum iss baarein mein or baat nahin karenge'..main maan ko mana kar dungi ki vo dubara muje aise gifta na bheje[ that's it mom we wont talk on all this again ill talk to him and tell him not to do all this in future]

Rano smiled'..she was really proud to have a daughter like geet

Rano: puttar ye maan ki family mein kaun kaun hai ??[ Geet who all are in Maan's family??]

Geet: kya hua maa,,,aap aise kyu puch rahe ho??[what happened mom?? Why are u asking so??]

Rano: uss din hospital mein bhi jab usne mujse ashirwad liya tab usne ye bola ki mujse baat karke use uski ma ki yaad aa gayi [that day in hospital he was taking blessings from me and he said he remembered his mother after talking to me]

Geet: vo maan ke parents nahin hai [maan has lost his parents]

Rano: itni choti umar mein ye sab'.waise maan bada pyara bacha hai [o god at so early age but he is really a sweet kid]

On the other hand maan was restless as how will geet react to parcel he had sent for her''..

Maan: maine vo parcel bhej ke koi galati to nahin ki hai na''[Have i committed any mistake by sending that parcel????]πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Precap: Geet in hospital for her medication and check up😳😳

Well how was the update friends'.please hit the like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'.😳😳
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awww

Maan sooo cute

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
RES...

------edited------

O my Maan is a sweetheart kitna pyara parcel tha sachhi there r very few friends who would do all this

notes wo bhi up to date kya baat hai but the letter that he wrote usse samaj mein aa jaata hai k bechara kitne kashmakash mein tha

Geet has been brought up in such a way k uska aise react karna normal tha aur Rano bhi yahi soch rahi hai k maan ne aisa kyun kiya

precap kuch khaas honewala hai kya jo ye emotion bhi de diya😳😳😳

love-Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

r
***edit***
maan pasand ka to pata nai but shocked ho gai bechari tumhara parcel dekh k...
luved geet meera n den geet nupur convo...dey r really sweet frnds...i sooo luv deir bonding yaar...oh i sooo miss ma school days...
awww get well soon card was really really beautiful...i luved it sooo much...
i really luved d note wala idea yaar...how cutely he arranged all dat...silku u r fabulous yaar...
d teddy was oh so cute yaar...aur d note was sooo understanding n lovely...haye main geet ki jagah hoti to fida ho jati but uska reaction bhi sahi tha actually aisa hi hota h...
d way rano understood her daughter was sweet n i luved d fact ki she felt for maan...
amazing update yaar so natural n realistic...u r superb sweetheart...
luvya dear...Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow... awesome update dear...
loved it...
maan is soo sweet... loved the teddy...
continue soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it