Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 147)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 17
sad update
poor maaneet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss

sorry da da L8 comment
been abroad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 18
sooo sad yaar
i miss their masti
cant wait 4 more
4 year leap
con soon
thanksss

sorry da da L8 comment
been abroad

minnie_tweetie

KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
part 19
loved annie nd maan convo
glad maan is going 2 give his friendship another chance
hope geet accepts da request 
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss

sorry da da L8 comment
been abroad

minnie_tweetie

sree.maneet Goldie
sree.maneet
sree.maneet

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Just read this FF.
Its really Awesome.
Do continue...

minnie_tweetie

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
lovely..

hope to c them being together again soon...even talking as friends will do...Embarrassed

n rest can happen later..

continue soon..

thnx for PM...

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25dpurva01leothelionmishtimsksheetalvasarizwanaqaparna_mpreet.harmanashwimaaneetmkd.70MONIJA78janeniroopatotineanky_sgoyalkalpna1237994alekhika20angelarafAlameluJANAGIetrikarenjini263kamiyabvs7691sree.maneetAsh1991maansi007crazydevil87gill123SONOMAKTER1AbbyluvsMaanMaaneet4evemishti.munasuhaaanaana1411simm28Mishti13DDbiggestfanritzy09dona86punam2712honeygrapesingh24anisha_maaneetmusic_girlsoni4evazaara2212manesha76tushti-kiranmeena..seemamaryabinash079-Nilam-shaliniasthashah10maanseemollycoddlenahtani88KaSh-Maneet-FanPrithviSanyo1swetha10khwaishfanspvdpayalparianupm04Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lana56tamanna1391maneetlover1poongs123

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691DDbiggestfanpunam2712spvd

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Part 20

He scrolled all the names…there was hundreds of geet handa on facebook but in all of them he found his Geet…he opened up the profile she looked the same innocent geet. He was really happy to see her…his hands shivered but finally he sent a friend request….

Maan: Geet pata nahin tum ye request accept bhi karogi ya nahin…tumhare ek baar kehne se main tumhari zindagi se door chala gaya….ek baar palatkar bhi nahin dekha…isliye ki tumhe bura na lag jaaye…na koi sawaal kia na koi jawaab….bas ek iccha thi kash ek baar tumne muje yaad to kia hota…ki main bhi tumhari zindagi mein shamil ho sakta….[Geet I don't even know will you accept this request or not…u told me once and I went away from ur life not even thinking to turn back once….and all that because I dint wanted that u feel bad….i dint even asked u any questions…..but still I had one wish…you should have atleast thought of me once….so that I could also be a part of your life…]

His eyed cried…but he never let his tears come down….finally switched off the laptop….went and wrote his diary and was off to sleep…

Girls Hostel, BITS Pilani

A  huge mess out…..the girls running here and there…there was no water supply in the hostel….everyone tensed…..shouting on top of voices…cursing the authorities….but between all of them is a girl sitting quietly on her bed….she is none other than Geet Handa

Palak: kya geet tu chup chap se baithi hai dekh aaj phir paani nahin aaya…uff kini der or yar….[What geet you are sitting so quietly…see there is no water supply today also..]

Geet: yar ye to harroz ki baat hai na….kya kar sakte hai….chod…gussa karne se paani aa to nahin jaega na…[this happens everyday…what can we do….just leave….getting annoyed wont give us water na..?]

Palak: haan yaar ye baat to hai….waise ab to kuch din reh gaye…phir sab log ko iss pareshani se aaram…[yes..you are right…and now this is a problem for few days after that we will be relieved from this problem..]

Geet: hmm

Palak: waise geet tuje pata hai…vo apni Payal hai na uski to shaadi bhi pakki ho gayi….ussi ke friend ke saath…kitna acha hai na…dono ek dusre ko jaante hai samajte hai….main to kehti hu har kisi ki zindagi mein aisa insaan hona chahiye jo har muskil mein uska saath de…chahe sukh ho ya dukh….har tarah se vo uske saath ho….[You know geet payal has got engaged and that too with his own friend….how nice it is na….both of them know and understand each other….i really feel each one of us should have atleast one person who is with us in all our good and bad times….he should be there in every situation of life..]

Geet: chalo acha hai…[its nice..]

Palak: waise geet hum dono ek dusre ko lagbhag 5 saalo se jaante hai….maine tuje kabhi bhi kisi ke saath itna close jaate hue nahin dekha…matlab ladko se to tu waise hi kaam baat karti hai…or ladkiyan bhi….[well geet I know you from last 5 years…but I never saw u being close to anyone…I know don't prefer talking to them…but not even girls..]

Geet: aisa nahin hai palak…kyu main tujse baat nahin karti kya?? Or baaki sab bhi mere kitne ache friends hai….maine apni life mein ek baat realize ki hai….hume kisi ke bhi itne close nahin jaana chahiye kyuki jab hum alag hote hai to bahut dukh hota hai….[its not like that…ur so close to me and I have many good friends here….but I have realized one thing in my life…we should not go close to anyone so much because when they go away from us it really hurts..]

Palak: haan yar ye baat to hai…waise kal to hamara off hai lets plan for sum picnic yar….kitna time ho gaya hum log kahi bahar nahin gayee…[yes you are right….well we have an off tomorrow so lets plan for a picnic…its so long we haven't gone anywhere..]

Geet: nahin yaar tum log chale jana..mera mann nahin hai…[no yar u guys go ahead…I sont want to go..]

Palak: please geet

Geet: chalo kal subah bataungi…[will let you know tomorrow..]

Palak leaves the room to ask rest of her friends about her plan...

Geet(self-thought): tumhe kya batau palak…maine apne saath kya kia hai….jaanti hu jo maine kia vo galat tha….par main nahin chahti thi ki meri wajah se log mere mummy papa ko kuch galat kehte…or usne bhi ek baar bhi koi baat nahin puchi….maine kaha or vo chala gaya…..ek pal mein dosti tod di….mar isme uski galati nahin hai….usne ye sab meri wajah se kia….tumne sahi kaha ki aisa insaan jo hat mushkil mein saath deta hai…har sukh dukh mein saath deta hai…aisa hi tha vo….par main hi…..[what do I tell you palak…what have I done to myself…I know I was at fault….but I dint wanted that because of me everyone blamed my mother and father….and he also dint say anything…I said and he just left…broke friendship in one go…but he was not at fault…he did all that because of me…u said that right we need a person who is with you at all ur good and bad times…he was like that only but I was…]

Geet(self-thought): jis baat se main har din pareshan hoti rehti hu aaj wahi baat khul kar saamne aa gayi….maine to kabhi ye bhi jaannne ki koshish nahi ki ki vo kaisa hai…dev or mayank se bhi puchu to kaise, nupur or meera to already uss baat ke liye mujse gussa hai…samaj nahin aata kya karu..[the talk with which I always get tensed is in front of me…but even I dint tried to know about him…how should I ask about him from dev and mayank ; nupur and meera are already angry with my decision..]

She then receives a message on her cell….it was meera;

Meera's message: come online…kuch baat batani hai…[come online ….need to tell you sumthing..]

Geet opens her laptop and gets online….she is online on all social networking sites…..on one hand she is talking to meera and on the other side scrolling her own accounts…

Geet(self-thought): ye kiski request hai? [who sent this request?]

She opens up and its none other than Maan singh khurana….he facial expression changed as if some current passed through her….she immediately messaged meera that she will be talking to her later…

Geet: maine tumhe kitna dhoonda par tum nahin mile aaj achanak se itna bada surprise….main bata nahin sakti ki muje kitni khushi hui hai maan…par aaj bhi tum hi ho jisne mujse dhoonda or dubara muje iss kabil samjha….thanks maan…[ I searched u so much but dint find you….but today it's a big surprise for me….cant tell you how happy I am…but its you again who found me and thought me worth your friendship…thanks maan]

She immediately accepts his friend request and sends him a message…

Hello Maan…How are you…Glad to see you here….How is life Maan…? Its almost five years we dint talk to each other…Glad you dint forget me….I was almost shocked to see your request…don't know what to say….I am really very happy. Thanks Maan

Geet

Precap: Start of new hope…..Big smileBig smile

Do tell how did you find today's update?? Hope i could live upto your expectations..

And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mcukishgoyalkalpna12301leothelionashwimaaneetCiaMaaneetpayal.gupta177maan_geet1preetymaaneetbhakbhartifanpreet.harmananisa79cloudflowersheetalvasafatema_007-knirwal-anky_skamiyabvs7691maansi007sree.maneetcrazydevil87saam123LuvStrk-001happydays30idunnoana1411angelarafpaponeconritzy09_AngelSonu_meettuMunaMeet22DDbiggestfanAwari_MaanMehek25Riasasoni4evamisty_drastifanmusic_girlMishti1316anyaa.gurtiTanuDDianpoongs123Radhikeranishaliniasthamaanseeanu93meena..seemamaryzaara2212honeygrapenahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10khwaishfankkiddoosuhaaana-Mounika-punam2712gill123Shrutheana56anupm04Abby-GC-CrazyRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6tamanna1391manesha76abinash079Neelambari..singh24spvdgoldenmoonrechus

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
awesome dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691minnie_tweetie

Go to top