Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 153

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey silky dear
where r u
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 140)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25dpurva01leothelionsheetalvasarizwanaqaparna_mpreet.harmanMONIJA78geet_v81totineangelarafalekhika20mannu1988idunnoJANAGInats024lallu06devibaburenjini263ana1411simm28suhaaanaMishti13gill123Maaneet4evebvs7691Ash1991maansi007crazydevil87mishti.munaangel_smilyAbbyluvsMaankamiyahappydays30honeygrapetushti-kirankhwaishfananupm04dona86punam2712DDbiggestfanmusic_girlsingh24poongs123maneetlover1payalparispvdswetha10Mehek25nahtani88meena..seemamaryabinash079hinal_maaneet-Nilam-shaliniasthamaanseemollycoddlesoni4evazaara2212Shravya.MRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lpiya-shrutheAjayana56tamanna1391

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 23 April 2012 at 6:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691-knirwal-DDbiggestfankahkashansakinaTyropunam2712maansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6singh24spvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

First of all sorry for the delay in the update'.I am really busy wid my work guys... a lot more work pressure on me'...and my sincere apologies...withou further delay here is an update for u all'...

Well earlier I mentioned that the leap will be of four years…well I add an year more to the leap now it will be a 5 years leap….

Part 19

Maan was on the verge of completing his B.Tech degree…just a few days left for him with his college life….he was a changed man…a lot more serious than ever in his life….with just one aim in his life to be a good grandson and brother. He was already a brilliant student, everyone wanted to be with him but he wanted to be all alone…It was almost four and a half years that he separated himself from this word friendship…his school friends everyone were way behind now…..

Maan's sister annie was about to marry now….but she was really tensed for her brother's behavior….he hardly interacted with anyone…books, family and there was nothing else left in his life….and she knew the reason of this changed behavior…..but she never wanted his brother to be sad and depressed….

Annie's marriage date was coming closer now….she went to her brother to spend a good tym with him…

Annie: hey maan wass up in life these days?

Maan: nothing much di….bas life is going on as always…..

Annie: u know what maan its just a few days left for my marriage and it doesnot feel you really care that I will be leaving u in a few days time…

Maan: di..aisa kuch nahin hai….ll miss u the most…I never have imagined my life without you…..but life aisi hi hai na….sab ek din muje chod kar chale jaate hai…..and now ur doing the same….[there is nothing like that….ll miss I the most…. I never have imagined my life without you…..but life is like that….everyone leaves me and go….and now ur doing the same]

Annie: Maan ur making me emotional…..

Both of them shared a hug…..

Annie: maan waise to job bhi dur nahin afterall my bro will be joining the biggest MNC very soon…..waha pe I hope tumhe tumhari life partner mil jaye…[Maan the job is not far away now afterall my brother will be joining the biggest MNC evry soon…..I really hope u get a life partner soon then…]

Maan: annie di I am really fine the way I am…I really don't want anyone in my life….

Annie: waise maan ye kab tak chelega….i am really tired seeing you like that…..tumhare friends call karke mujse tumhara haal chaal puchte hai…u don't even talk to them as if they are nothing in your life….har time bahana that you are busy….u have to change yourself maan…..plaese for god sake for my sake….[For how long will this continue Maan….I am really tired seeing you like that…..Your friends call meup and aks about your well being….Yoy don't even talk to them as if they are nothing to u….everytime u fake that you are busy….. u have to change yourself maan…..plaese for god sake for my sake….]

Maan: di main apni life mein kafi khush hu…..muje kisi ki zarurat nahi…aap or daadi mere liye kafi hai….[Di I am happy in my life….i really don't need anyone…you and grandma are enough]

Annie: or uska kya maan jiski yaadein tum apni diary mein likhte rehte ho? [And what about her maan whose thoughts u pen down in your diary?]

Maan was shocked and he had nothing more to say…

Maan: di aisa kuch nahin hai or apko kisne keh dia di….ye sab galat hai…..[its nothing like that di…who told you all this….its all wrong..]

Annie: maan tum jaante ho tum mujse jooth nahin bol sakte….main jaanti hu ki tum geet ko pasand karte ho or ye aaj se nahin tab se hai jab tum school mein the…..[maan u know u cant lie to me…I know that u like geet…not from today but from your school time….]

Maan tried to hide his eyes from his sister…..

Annie: maan muje nahin pata tumhare badle hue bartav ke peeche karan kya hai par main ye jaanti hu ki iski wajah kahin na kahin geet hai….par now both of you are grown up….jo bhi uss samay hua vo ab purana hai…give ur life another chance Maan [Maan I don't know the reason of ur changed behavior but I do know somewhere geet is responsible for this….but both of you are grown up now….everything that has already happened is past now…..give your life another chance maan]

Maan: di main nahin chahte ki uski zindagi mein meri wajah se koi toofan aaye [di I don't want that she gets into any problem because of me]

Annie: maan main tumhe yahi kahungi….ek baar apni zindagi ko dubara mauka do…aisa na tumhe baad mein afsos ho..[maan I would just suggest….just give another chance to your life…so that you donot repent later]

Annie leaves with those words……Yes maan still had a soft corner for her best friend geet whom he had not seen for last 5 years….he knew where she was studying but never tried maintaining a contact with her…..

Maan: shayad di sahi keh rahi hai….muje apni dost ko wapis apni zindagi mein lana hi chahiye…..baki jo meri kismat ko manzoor…[ I think annie di was right….i should atleast give a try to bring my friend in my life….rest all is destiny….]

He opened up his laptop…signed up an account on facebook and the first name he searched was GEET HANDA….WinkWink

Maan(praying): God I am just giving a try….main nahin jaanta ki Geet yaha hogi bhi ya nahin….par mere pass or koi tareeqa nahin usse baat karne ka….[God its just a try….i even don't know is geet here or not….but I really have no other option to be in contact with her…]

He scrolled all names…..there were hundreds of Geet on facebook but in all of them he found his GEET…he opened up the profile, she looked the same innocent girl. He was really happy to see her…His hands shivered but finally he sent her a friend request…..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Precap: will geet accept Maan Singh Khurana as her friend?????ConfusedConfused

Do tell how did you find today's update?? what about the idea of using social networking sites to bring back Maan and Geet??

And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 23 April 2012 at 7:05am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvamishtimskaparna_mmkd.70star432ashwimaaneetMONIJA78goyalkalpna12301leothelion5armadpreet.harmanrizwanaqanisa79sheetalvasapreetymaaneetetrikapayal.gupta177janeniroopaTarina.R.Totinisaam123sree.maneetanky_skamiyamaansi007crazydevil87bvs7691gurti30AlameluMaaneet4eveangelarafana1411Jananivjcanisha_maaneetmusic_girlMishti13paponeconsoni4evaritzy09_AngelSonu_MunaMeet22DDbiggestfanalekhika20swetha10khwaishfanAsh1991meena..seemamarynahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanshaliniasthashah10maanseesuhaaana-Mounika-kkiddooAbby-GC-Crazyana56punam2712gill123anupm04Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrozaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6poongs123renjini263singh24manesha76tamanna1391IsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079spvdKrishna_Souravgoldenmoon

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
R

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Re