Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 153

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Well i know many of you are disappointed with the separation of Maan and geet but believe me it was necessary to do what I did right now…..but I promise as the story progresses you will enjoy it…and from now on you will love the way their relationship will go ahead...i already said please have faith in me after all this is Kismat Connection of Maan and GeetWinkEmbarrassed

Part 18

Board exams went on well for all of them and they were quite satisfied with their performance….Maan isolated himself from everyone even from Mayank and Dev and geet here did not shared the same bond with her friends as it was before….since they easily crossed one hurdle their next target was their career…and now geet went on with her actual mission….

Mayank and dev tried talking to Maan, the reasons why he separated himself from everyone……so they went directly to his home to break his silence….

Mayank: kitne time ho gaya tuje aise dekhte hue…aakhir baat kya hui hai ye to bata de…[its been long the we have been seeing you like that…please tell what is the matter..?]

Dev: haan maan please tu wapis wahi maan ban ja na…dekh ab waise bhi hum logon ko nahin pata ki hamari aage ki zindagi hamein kidhar lejane wali hai…agar tu hame kuch batega nahin to kaise chalega… [yes maan we want the same maan back…..see we even don't know where are future is going to take us….if u will not tell us the problem to how will we come to know..]

Mayank: hum tere dost hai na….please maan ek baar share to kar baat hui kya hai..?[ we are your friends maan…please share it for once what is the matter..?]

Mayank: tune sabse baat karni chod di…humse bhi or geet se bhi,….aakhir aisa kya hua jo tune ye faisla le lia maan….[u stopped talking to everyone….with us and with geet too…..what is the reasone behind the decision….]

Dev: jaha tak main jaanta hu to to geet ko….[the way I knew u …]

Maan broke up his silence……

Maan: bas dev….tune muje ek promise kia tha….tu bhul raha hai….waise bhi aisi koi baat nahin hai nai hi mujse kisi se koi shikayat hai….aakhir kismat mein likha kaun badal sakta hai….shayad meri kismet ke saath bhi aisa hi ho….jab bhi muje jeevan mein ache dost sab mujse dur chale jaate hai…or iss bar to…..[that's it dev…ur forgetting u promised me something……and there is nothing like that nor do I have any regrets from anyone…..whatever is destined for us cannot be changed….whenever I get good friends they just go way from me…and this time…]

Mayank: aakhir baat kya hai jot um dono muse chupa rahe ho….[what is the reason that both of u are hiding from me..]

Maan: dekh dost aisi koi baat nahin hai tu dev ko mujse behtar jaanta hai na….kuch bhi soch leta hai…or yaad rakhna ki main tum logon ke saath hamesha hu….chahe hum saath rahein ya na rahein…..bas ab muje akele rehne ki aadat si ho gayi hai…..or main nahin chahta ki meri vo aadat wapis bigad jayein…..or kuch main bhi nahin jaata to tumhe ka kahuunga yar….[see there is nothing like that…..and you know dev better than ne…he thinks anything…..and do remember I m always with be we stay together or not….and I have got this habit of being all alone I don't want that to be spoilt….rest even  I don't know what do I tell u..?]

Mayank: thik hai maan tu nahin batana chahta to teri marzi par haan yaad rakhna ki main or dev hamesha tere saath hai….or haan jab teri admission kisi ache college mein ho jaaye to hume bhul mat jaana yaad rakhna tere koi dost the jo hamesha tere hi rehenge…..[fine maan if you don't want to share that's okay….but do remember me and dev when you get admission in a good college….and don't even dare to forget us…]

Maan: kaisi baatein kar rahein ho yar…[what the hell are you talking..?]

Three of them share a hug, this was the final meeting of the junior male gang…………here meera and nupur went to geet's place…..they wanted to know the reason of geet's changed behavior towards her best friend…

Nupur: geet tu mujse wahi wali baat se naraaz hai na??[ heet ur angry with me on that reason ??]

Geet: aisi koi baat nahin hai nupur…sab thik hai tu please guilty feel mat kar….[its nothing like that….and please you don't feel guilty at all]

Nupur: main jaati hu koi baat to hai issi wajah se  tu hamse dur rehne lagi or tune maan se baat karni bhi band kar di…[I know there is a reason because of which you went away from us and u stopped talking to maan as well..]

Geet: ab tum dono meri baat suno….aisa kuch nahin hai vo to bas exams or career ki tension thi to maine apne aap ko booksa mein busy kar lia tum dono jaante ho na ki muje apne parents ka sapna pura karna hai isliye ye sab kia maine…[both of you listen to me now…..there is no reason as such…it is just the exam and career tension….so I involved myself in books….and both of u know very well that I have to fulfill my parents dream so I did this..]

Meera: tu kise bevkuf bana rahi hai yar…..waise mujse sab pata hai…..par meri ek baat yad rakhna teri wajah se hamara sara group khatam hua….hum sab ikathe kitna enjoy karte the….jab se tune maan se baat band ki usne bhi apne aap ko sabse dur kar lia….tumhari dosti sab ke liye ek missal thi par tune bina kuch soche khud hi akele faisla le lia…..thik hai geet lekin ek baat maan se baat to kar ke dekh leti…..[whom are u fooling geet…I know everything……its all because of you are famous group vanished…..we all enjoyed a lot…the day u stopped talking to maan he himself went away from all of us…ur friendship was areson to cherish but ur decision ruined everything…..okay fine but you sgould have talked to maan once..]

Geet: mujse kisi se koi baat nahin karni samji tum ab bas or koi baat nahin hogi…  [I don't want to talk to anyone…and now I don't want to talk on that topic..]

She runs away to the washroom and starts crying….both maan and geet are thinking about each other….maan at his place and geet at her own…

Maan(self-thought): geet main jaanta hu tumhe bhi shayad utna dukh hoga hamari dosti ka jitna muje hai lekin ek baat mujse baat to karke dekhti…..tumne mujse iss layak bhi nahin samjha….[geet I know you too are feeling guilty of what the result our friendship brought….but you should have talked to me once….u dint even felt that I was worth it…]

Geet(self thought): main jaanti hu maan ki maine dosti ka koi farz nai nibhaya….par haan ek baat tum ek bahot ache dost ho or main babaji se yahi prarthna karungi ki tumhe zindagi ki har khushi milein[ I know that I was not worth your friendship…..but ur a great friend and I will pray to god that you get every happiness in your life…]

Maan: meri khushi tumhare saath thi geet…lekin main sirf yahi chahunga tum jaha raho khush raho…[my happiness was with you geet….but I still want u to remain happy in your life..]

Days passed they got busy with their competitive exams…..studied hard to get through the best college in the country…..and somehow they were successful…Maan topped in IIT and the board exams as well and geet got admission in the university she wanted too…..she too got a brilliant score in her board exams….

Precap: leap 4 years…..WinkWink

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 27 March 2012 at 1:57am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvaaparna_mstar432geet_v81MONIJA785armad01leothelionsheetalvasarizwanaqpreetymaaneetpreet.harmanlallu06payal.gupta177devibabuetrikapiya-saam123anky_ssree.maneetmaansi007crazydevil87bvs7691kamiyaTarina.R.TotiniJananivjcnats0101idunnohappydays30angelarafangel_smilyana1411Maaneet4evemannu_minnieMunaMeet22ritzy09music_girlDDbiggestfanMishti13Awari_Maanpaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-Mehek25alekhika20hinal_maaneetAsh1991shaliniasthamaanseenahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10khwaishfan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Abby-GC-Crazyhoneygrapemeena..seemamary-Mounika-kkiddooShrutheana56poongs123suhaaanaRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroanupm04punam2712gill123renjini263singh24tamanna1391abinash079IsleOfCapriNeelambari..spvdgoldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 134)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
me first for 1st timeParty
awesome
loved it
cont soon

Edited by meena.. - 27 March 2012 at 2:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

minnie_tweetie

Maaneet4eve

IF-Dazzler

Maaneet4eve

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!!
loved the update

minnie_tweetie

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

IF-Sizzlerz

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

very interesting update...

yes I am disappointed by Geet's behavior...normal friendship between classmates is natural but because of her fear she made a very bad move...because of her everybody got separated...

waiting for the story after 4 yrs leap...how all friends went ahead with their lives and what they achieved...

thanx for pm...

minnie_tweetie

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
One more sad update

minnie_tweetie

anupm04

IF-Sizzlerz