Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 127)

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Edited by -knirwal- - 12 March 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idunnominnie_tweetie

khwaishfan IF-Sizzlerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 d apm n fab update

minnie_tweetie

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
oh after ages i m commentingLOL...read 6 parts in one go...pehle me apke q ke ans dugi...first q apne puchha tha ke kahi apki story me tim ekuch jyada slow to nahi chal raha?i know ke kafi logo ne kaha ke slow hai but i dont think same bc isse jyada fst karge to ff ka time to rail ki speed par dodegaLOL...chalo wase apne usse aur fast kar diya hai to aur fast sahi..

2Q ans ap is ff ko itni jaldi band  nahi kar sakti warna hum sab readers bhook hadtaal kar degeLOL...plz is ff ko band maat kijea...ye school ke dinno ko yaad karne ki dawa hai...aur friendship ke ship me pyaar  load hua hua hai..love their unlimited love for their freindship..kitne ache dost hai ye 6...

lagta nahi ke 6 parts me itna kuch ho gaya...geet ke plaster se leke geet ki tension tk ka ...i enjoyed every part hearted li...i pray ke sab dosti ki dosti itni gehri ho...lot of understanding,helping each other...friends forever...

plz cont soon when u get time...
dont stress ur self plz

love u alot
ur's khushi

minnie_tweetie

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
smetymes i feel u r writinggg my story my thnkng is same as geet nd a guy frm my uni aka my bst frnd also strtd likng me n our class mate strtd tlkng all dis shit n den he tld me dat he luv me n den i was in such a dillema dat at d end i hav to end our frndshp i was sooo sad nd angry on him for all dis but guess life n destiny is not in our hand but dis story is defenitely in ur hand hope it wll always remain happy nthn sad lyk in my case

minnie_tweetie

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hope geet talks to some1 regarding what she heard n what she thinks...it will help her take a decision...

continue soon...

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25dpurvasheetalvasaaparna_mRadhikeranihappydays30Ash1991maansi007crazydevil87-knirwal-AbbyluvsMaanMaaneet4evedh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilygill123SONOMAKTER1love2_somadona86ana1411Mishti13simm28lil.mizz.smexiitushti-kiranmuraadlovesddanupm04punam2712music_girlhoneygrapemaanseekhwaishfanspvdswetha10nahtani88Mehek25soni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mmanesha76meena..seemamaryabinash079shrutheAjayRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lzohafarheenmaneetlover1bebosallu4evatamanna1391payalpari,

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 21 March 2012 at 2:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-maansi007crazydevil87meena..kahkashansakinaTyropunam2712khwaishfantamanna1391

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Well friends as I already said there were few twists coming up in the updates and now they have started…….

It was necessary to do what I did right now…..but I promise as the story progresses you will enjoy it…..please have faith in me afterall this is Kismat Connection of Maan and GeetWinkEmbarrassed

@maansi007: Well dear i dont know what happened with you but i promise this journey of maan and geet will be a memorable one...Tongue

Part 17

Geet: par ye bhi to sach hai ki tu kis-kis ka apne rishte ki safai degi…tuje kuch na kuch to sochna hi hoga[but the truth is that how will you tell people that you are not wrong…u will have to do something about this geet]

Geet: main jaanti hu ki mere mann main kuch bhi nahin hai…..or shayad maan ke mann mein bhi nahin…par agar kal ko kisi bahar walein ne hamari dosti ko galat naam dia to ma or bauji ye bolkul sehen nahin kar payenge [I know I donot have any such feelings and may be maan too doesnot have…but if someone from outside gives another name to our relation then mom dad won't take it at all]

Geet: isliye behtar yahi hoga ki main or maan ab thodi duriyan banakar rakhein…..[so its better me and maan maintain some distance…]

She keeps thinking about the same whole night and here maan is tensed about change in geet's sudden behavior…….he is unable to understand what went wrong between them…

Maan: kal subah geet se baat karunga ki aakhir baat hai kya?? [I will talk to her tomorrow morning itself and ask about the sudden change]

Next morning….

Geet, meera and nupur were going to school as usual and geet was lost in her own thoughts……three of them were talking but geet did not respond to any of their talks….

Meera: geet

Geet did not respond again ……she pushed her finally to bring her back to senses…

Meera: kab se hum tujse baat kar rahe hai or tu hai kit era koi dhyan hi nahin…[we are talking to u from a long time and ur not responding…]

Geet: nahin yar aisa kuch nahin hai…[no…its nothing like that]

Meera: yar koi baat hai tu humse share kar sakti hai na [if there is something u can share with us na]

Nupur: ye humse ab kyu kuch share karegi….vo hai na maan ab to geet use hi apni baatein share karti hai….[y will she share her talks with us…..she shares everything with maan now..]

Geet is again surprised…..first it was just her classmates who were saying all that now its her besties who are talking about maan and geet…

Meera: ye kya bol rahi hai nupur?? [what are u saying nupur??]

Nupur: to thik hi to bol rahi hu…aajkal sab log yahi to bol rahein hai…..waise bhi maan or geet har waqt ek saath rahenge to baatein to hongi hi na….[what wrong did I say…its not just me but everyone is saying the same….when maan and geet will always be together then people will talk na]

Geet was in tears…..she broke up from the talks and ran alone from there……she couldn't go back home as her mom and dad would ask questions so she went to school and sat on a chair weeping…..here meera came to know that she was surely hurt by the words that nupur said…..she shouted back on her and made her realize the mistake she had committed….maan came to school and saw geet sitting alone in the class…..

Maan: hi geet

Geet did not reply back…….she kept quiet

Maan: geet kya baat hai…sab thik to hai na…kal bhi tum achanak se chali gayi……batao shayad main tumhari kuch help kar saku….[geet what is the matter……everything is okay na….yesterday even u went off without talking…tell me maybe I could help u out]

Geet did not again talk……maan was sure that something went wrong……he tried again but she ddinot respond……finally after several attempts he forced geet to answer back

Geet: maan meri ek baat aaram se suno……dekho muje lagta hai ki hum dono ko jitna ho sake ek dusre se door rehna chahiye…..muje nahin pata tumhe ye sunkar kaisa lag raha hoga par ye sach hai maan…..mujse or baatein bardasht nahin hoti…thak chuki hu main aisi baatein sun sun kar jinka koi matlab nahin hai…please maan mujse samajne ki koshish karo….[maan listen to one thing pateiently now…..i think both of us should stay away from each other…I don't know how will u feel after all this…but I cannot tolerate this anymore…..i m tired of listening such talks which have no significance……please try and understand me…]

Maan: par geet muje batao hua kya hai…ye achanak se aise…….[but geet tell me what has happened…all of the sudden you have decided that…]

Geet: maan mere pass tumhare kisi bhi sawaal ka jawab nahin hai….please jaisa main chahti hu tum waisa karo……[maan I have no answers right now….please do as I say…]

Maan: thik hai geet….par yaad rakhna kabhi bhi tumhe meri zarurat padhe to muje ek awaz dena ye dost tumahre liye kuch bhi kar dega[fine geet….but do remember one thing if ever you need me…just call me once…this friend of urs will do anything for u]

With those words maan and geet separated them from each other……..their best and famous group finally disappeared……geet rather stopped talking to everyone….and whenever she talked it was just a casual talk and dats it……she did not had any regrets for anyone but because she did not want to hurt her parents she finally ended a sweet friendship with maan…….

Days went on and it was now three months that maan and geet had not talked……maan wanted to share so much with her…..his hopes never ended that geet will come one day and will talk to him but then he knew geet also every well that she is a girl of principles and if she has promised to herself of a thing she will not do it again……Geet here involved herself more into studies and had just one aim in her life and it was to fulfil her parents dreams……

She started with her preps…for the board exams and the competitive exams which were yet to come…..maan's behavior too changed….his behavior towards his friends everything changed, he became the same old maan as he was when he did not join the school...but he still missed geet…her friend everytime…..Geet too missed him as a friends who stood by her whenever she needed….helped her but their destiny made them apart……..

Precap: maan topped in IIT and Geet too is successful in cracking her competitive exam OuchCry

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 21 March 2012 at 2:29am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25aparna_mshruti_raistar432ashwimaaneetSAJOJATOI5armadanisa79preetymaaneetlallu06preet.harmanpayal.gupta177devibabuetrikasaam123kamiyabvs7691maansi007crazydevil87sree.maneetsheetalvasa-knirwal-dh_ritiangel_smilyhappydays30ruhakhanangelarafnats0101JananivjcMaaneet4eveana1411Awari_MaanDDbiggestfanMishti13music_girlmisty_drastifanMehek25-Prithi--Veritaserum-soni4evaMunaMeet22paponeconritzy09Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroanupm04Abby-GC-CrazykkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Shrutheana56zaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maanseeAsh1991meena..seemamarynahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fananshrahinal_maaneetshaliniasthaswetha10khwaishfanRadhikeranipoongs123suhaaana-Mounika-punam2712gill123renjini263Neelambari..abinash079nanormanesha76tamanna1391goldenmoonKrishna_Souravspvd

Go to top