Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 153

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Sorry dear am reading them all together but commenting separately.

part 14...

Lovely part.
loved it 
thanx for pm dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 115)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
lovely updt silky..
n sorry for late reply yaar... 

minnie_tweetie

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
res

----------------

part 13
glad eveyone passed out with flying colors...
always feels good to hear that way..
n truth n game always sounds exciting..
wow wat a ques by geet...
n maan ke ans ka bhi jawab nahi..
loving geet n maan's convo 
geet meeting maans family will be interesting to watch 
everyone gelling well..:))
precap was tooo good
after bit of effort finally succeded in pressing like button..Big smile

---------------

part 14
loved the way u started it off..
mayank ko bhi maan gaye..lol
loved the place where their convo was heading to
hehehe
maaneet were to be the head boy n head girl...:)
hope maan continues to share things with geet
it will indeed lighten up both..
overall very very nice updates
:)
eagerly waiting for the twist

Edited by millie_maaneet - 21 February 2012 at 4:05am

minnie_tweetie

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
umm...
M loving their new start...

I love hw ur showing Maan n Geet's budding frndship... Its cute..

Both of dem r scared of losing their frnds...
Bt m sure.. Ol of dem r Friends For Life...!!!

Me excited bout d precap... Hehehe...

Love u Golu di..!!!
Urs.. Gudiya

minnie_tweetie

AmElOdI

Goldie

AmElOdI

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
aww it was amazingg! awsomee & very nicely written!

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimsksheetalvasapreet.harmanMONIJA78ashwimaaneet7994angelarafamalu123-divya-happydays30etrikalallu06Radhikeranimaan_geet1simm28dh_ritimishti.munaAbbyluvsMaandona86ana1411Mishti13Simran_14gill123muraadlovesddbvs7691crazydevil87Anu-AnanyamaanseeMehek25khwaishfanmaneetlover1lil.mizz.smexiiDDbiggestfanpunam2712honeygrapetushti-kirananupm04music_girlbebosallu4evashrutheAjaytamanna1391soni4evazaara2212Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lpayalparispvdswetha10nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet-Nilam-shaliniasthamollycoddleshah10ambbihameena..seemamaryabinash079

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691crazydevil87ana1411soni4evapunam2712tamanna1391spvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

First of all I am really sorry for not updating this FF from so long…….but I am hell busy with my schedules…please bear with me….without further delay here is the next part…

Part 15

Everyone was really going on with stressed schedules and upon that their career…..they too had joined the competitive courses to excel and get through at the time of competitions after their class XII…

Mayank: yar mera to dream hai ki muje ek ache se engineering college mein admission mil jayye bas…. [ I really dream that I get admission in one of the good engineering colleges of the country]

Dev: yar sochta to main bhi kuch aisa hi hu [even I think of the same]

Meera: tum dono bas sochte raho sochte sochte zindagi nikaal dena….aise hi baatein karte rahe na to ek ache college mein admission kya tum log ye class mein hi wapis reh jaoge…ye time sochne ka nahin karne ka hai…samjhe? [u guys just keep dreaming…..and if you keep passing your time in gossiping…..getting admission is a good college will be like a dream moreover you will be doing the same class again….its time to act…got u??]

Dev: baat to meera sahi keh rahi hai…dekh zara maan or geet ko..har waqt kitabe kitabe…or ye nupur bhi kuch badal gayi hai….boss hume bhi kuch karna padega ab [meera is saying right yar…look at maan and geet they have become so attentive and nupur too is changing…..we too have to do something]

Mayank: hmm

Dev: maine to soch lia hai aaj main maan ke ghar jaane wala hu uske saath milke padhai karunga [I have thought that I will go to maan's place and study with him]

Mayank: aaj to main jaldi mein hu main bhi kal se dekhunga [even I will think over….i am in hurry today]

Here maan was busy collecting notes in the library and Geet too was with him…..they both spent time and discussed all the important study material together……it thus became easier for both of them too…

Maan: aaj ke liye kafi ho gaya chalo geet lets go out and relax [its enough for today geet lets go and relax]

Geet: haan maan sach mein its getting over my head too…..chalo lets go

They both went out to relax where Dev came along with them….

Dev: kya baat hai yaar aajkal to tum logon ko fursat hi nai ek dusre se…..hume bhi yaad kar lia karo [what is all this guys…both of you are busy amongst yourselves so think about us also]

Maan: arrey aisa kuch nai hai hum log thoda competitive stuff kar rahe the bas [its nothing like that we were busy with the preparing for the competitions dats it]

Dev: to maine kab kaha kit um log kahi or busy the?? [when did I say u guys were busy somewhere else]

Geet: shut up dev….jo mann mein aa raha hai bol rahe ho [shut up dev….ur saying anything now]

Dev: I am sorry geet

Geet: bye maan waise bhi its too late aaj library mein zyada time lag gaya….ghar pe sab wait kar rahe honge [okay maan I will take a leave now….waise bhi we took a lot of time in library….everyone must be waiting for me at home as well]

Geet went off being angry with Dev, here maan was bit embarrassed with what dev said……

Maan: kya yar dev….tu bhi na…tu jaanta hai na geet ko ye sab baatein nahin pasand [why dev….? U know that geet doesnot like all these talks]

Dev: sorry yar…..waise kya aaj main tere saath tere ghar chal sakta hun…iss bahane tere saath padhai bhi kar lunga [sorry….well can I accompany you to your place today I too will study along with you]

Maan: ye bhi koi kehne ki baat hai kya ….chal lets go [is this the thing to say…..chal lets go]

Maan and dev studied for a while but every time they discussed a topic….maan use to mention Geet's name in between….this forced dev to ask Maan about his friendship with Geet….

Dev: maan tujse ek baat puchu?? [maan should I ask u something???]

Maan: haan puch na [ya sure]

Dev: tu kisi ko pasand karta hai na?? [maan u like sum1 na??]

Maan: ye kaisi baatein kar raha hai yar……or ye sab tuje kisne bola [what are you talking Dev…? And who told you about all this??]

Dev: isme bolne ki kya baat hai maan….sab saaf saaf dikhta hai…jis tarah tu har baat mein geet ko yaad karta hai…har waqt ussi ki baatein karta rahta hai…..isse to saaf pata chalta hai ki tu geet ko dost se zyada samajta hai [everything is seen yaar…..the way u keep on remembering geet and talking about her…I am sure that geet is more than a friend to u]

Maan: aisa kuch nahin hai dev.. [its nothing like that dev]

Dev: agar aisa nahin hai to tu aankhen kyu chura raha hai…..or tu muje apna dost bolta hai na,,,,to mujse kyu chupa raha hai….. [if ist nothing like that then why don't you tell looking into my eyes…we are friends maan and you are still hiding]

Maan: haan ye sach hai ki main geet ko pasand karta hu….or ye bhi sach hai ki main inn sab baton ki wajah se apni itni achi dost nahin kho sakta [this is true that I like geet….but the truth is that I cannot lose geet's friendship]

Dev: tu ek baar use baat karke to dekh yar [just talk to her once]

Maan: bilkul bhi nahin…..dev tu jaanta hai geet ko ye sab baatein bilkul pasand nahin hai…usko apni life mein bohot kuch karna hai…. [never…u know dev geet doesnot like all these talks…she has to do a lot in her life]

Dev: tu kahein to main baat karu usse?? [ if u say shud I talk to her??]

Maan: agar tume aisa kia to ye bhul jana  ki maan naam ka tera koi dost bhi tha [if u do sumthing like that then forget that u had a friend name maan]

Dev: aise mat bol maan…tu jaisa kahega main waise hi karunga [don't say like that maan…I will do as u say]

Maan: to ye baat aaj yahi pe khatam [so this talk will end here itself]

Dev: thik hai [done]

Dev: chal maan ab main bhi chalta hu [okay maan even I will take a leave now…..]

Maan: kya maine dev se ye baat share karke koi galati to nahin ki…or agar geet ko ye sab pata chal gaya to…????

Precap: yar tumhe nahin lagta ye maan or geet kuch zyada hi close ho gaye hai…..geet overhears her classmates talking like that…..CryCry

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 01 March 2012 at 1:27am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvastar432payal.gupta177ashwimaaneetetrikalallu06preetymaaneetsheetalvasapreet.harman-divya-kamiyabvs7691maansi007crazydevil87sree.maneet-knirwal-dh_ritisaam123nats0101Maaneet4eveNeejuana1411angel_smilyangelarafhoneygrapesoni4evaAwari_MaanZohamaaneetMishti13DDbiggestfanMunaMeet22ritzy09paponeconAsh1991-Veritaserum-music_girlAbby-GC-CrazyRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04poongs123-Mounika-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthelove2_somaana56kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.punam2712gill123zaara2212sun-naaaaaaaaameena..seemamarynahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshaliniasthashah10maanseeanshraswetha10khwaishfanspvdIsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079tamanna1391goldenmoonBrashCandymanesha76Krishna_Sourav

crazydevil87

Goldie

crazydevil87

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

res
***edit***
super luved d update cutie...
lol meera ne sai kaha ye Mayank aur dev to bina mehnat k phal k chakkar men hain...
chalo dev ko aqal aayi n he decided to study wid maan...
geet n maan together in library cool padhai k hi bahane dono saath to hain...hehe yeah break le lo dono ek go mein zyada padhna bhi sehat k liye hanikarak h hehe...
hmmm dev commenting n geet getting angry...ye to hona hi tha dev bhi na itne years se geet ko janta h phir bhi aisi baat ki budhdhu...
ae lo maan bhi na kuch ni chupa skta pakda gaya...share to kar liya usne waise i trust their frndship dev kuch bhi nai bolega hes a great afterall n he understands both i guess ye classmates hi kuch gadbad kr denge :'(...
overall fantastic update n a big hug for updating even wid ur headache...luvya loadzzz sweetheart...

Edited by crazydevil87 - 01 March 2012 at 1:47am

minnie_tweetie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top