Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 109)

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

4 pming me dear...Big smile

u done a really  dear...ClapClap

4  ur hard work...Star

sach a   update...Embarrassed

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

khwaishfan IF-Sizzlerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update

minnie_tweetie

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
awesome ff yaar
love the way geet dreams to fulfill her parents dream
n maaneet friendship n also others is awesome
waiting for more
plz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetieMunaMeet22

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25sheetalvasaMONIJA78goyalkalpna123jssoodRadhikeranimaan_geet1etrikalallu06happydays30-divya-bvs7691Ash1991maansi007crazydevil87AbbyluvsMaanmaanspadhumuraadlovesddpunam2712Simran_14gill123awesomepoojaMaaneet4evemishti.munaangel_smilydisha_Maan.GCdona86ana1411Mishti13simm28lil.mizz.smexiimaneetlover1tamanna1391music_girltushti-kirananupm04ritzy09Remya_Pillaimaanseekhwaishfanspvdanshraswetha10mollycoddle-Nilam-shaliniasthanahtani88KaSh-Maneet-FanPrithviSanyo1kahkashansakinajyoti_lpiya-bebosallu4evameena..seemamaryabinash079soni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mgeetsweetpayalparipoongs123,

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 17 February 2012 at 2:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SAJOJATOIcrazydevil87DDbiggestfanMunaMeet22Tyrohinal_maaneetmaanseekhwaishfanspvd

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Well many of you mentioned in the comments that geet's question was unexpected when she is not into all this...I really want to make clear that it wasn't geet who really asked that question...its someone else and you will get to know in this update...

Without further delay here is the next part

Part 14

It was a new start once again'they all entered to the class XII now'..new hopes, new aspirations and more than those new tensions to set up their future career'..All of them shared a special bond between them'.

Meera: so finally class XII has arrived''we need to be more attentive here guys''

Mayank: I know yar'ab bas bhi kar na'.chill'..waise u know um really excited''class XII ke liye kam but isliye zyada because we are the senior most class now' [I know yar'let it be''but um really excited'not because we have eneterd a new class but yes we will be the senior most class now]

Geet: tum log bhi na'..chalo lets hear to what Principal Sir is saying'..come lets go'. [u guys'.anyways lets go and hear to what principal sir is saying

Everyone headed to the assembly hall and listened to what the Principal was announcing''for the first time they all enjoyed the lecture by him as it was full of praise of the entire class XII'.Moreover at the end of the lecture, the principal announced to have a head girl and boy soon for the session'

Dev: yar kaun lagta matlab kya lagta hai princi kise head girl or boy banaega??? [whaht do you think'whom will the principal make the head girl and boy???]

Mayank: isme sochne ki kya baat hai head boy to main hi banunga [what is there to think'ofcourse it will be me]

Meera: din mein sapne dekhna band karo Mayank Sharma, muje pura yakeen hai head girl geet hogi or head boy maan banega'dekh lena [stop dreaming Mayank Sharma, I am really sure geet will be the head girl and Maan will be the head boy]

Everyone had a fair reaction to what meera said. Here Maan and geet were smiling on the foolish yet most happening talk of their friends'..

Maan: yar jo hoga dekha jaega'.abhi se hi tension laga li tum logo ne'.. ye socho ki ab ye year hum sabka ek saath last year hai'.iske baad na jaane hum sab kaha kaha chale jaenge'.. [guys don't think more on that'u guys have stressed up yourself for no reason, just think this is the last year of our school life'no one really knows where will destiny take us'.

Geet: haan maan main bhi yahi soch rahi thi [yes maan even I was thinking of the same]

Nupur: yar teri or maan ki soch kitni milti hai na'..aisa lagta hai jaise tum dono to'.. [ you and maan think almost the same'.it feels as both of you'..]

Maan(changing nupur's statement]: aise lagta hai jaise hum dono perfect best friends hone chahiye, kyu nupur???  [it feels as both of us should be perfect best friends, right nupur??]

Nupur: wrong'.nupur, meera or geet best friends hai samjhe tum?? [Wrong'..Nupur, meera nd geet are best friends,'got u??]

Geet: ab bas bhi karo yar kis behes mein pad gaye ho'or haan ye baat to hai.. nupur, meera or geet best friends hai [just leave all this now'..and yes,,,, Nupur, meera and geet are best friends]

All of them leave for their respective classes for their lectures..''

Days went on''.and after a week the announcements were made''and yes Maan Singh Khurana was chosen as the head boy and Geet Handa as the head Girl'..their responsibilities were increased''and now they got a lot more time to spend together'..may be for the school's sake but yes they came closer'.

Maan: geet  ek baat puchu??? [geet should I ask u something??]

Geet: haan maan tum kuch bhi puch sakte ho?? [yes maan u can ask anything]

Maan: geet kya hum hamesha ke liye dost bane rahenge na??? [geet will we be friends forever na??]

Geet: achanak se ye sawaal kyu maan?? [ why all of the sudden u came up with this question??]

Maan: nahin geet aise hi'tum logo ki wajah se muje itne ache dost milein''.. jab maine ye school join kia tha'tab maine socha bhi nahin tha ki muje aise dost milenge'..tum sabki dosti mere liye anmol hai geet'. [Nothing like that geet'because of you guys I got such nice and true friends'.when I joined this school I really had never thought that I will get such nice friends'..ur friendship is really precious for me']

Geet: maan tumhari baatein sun kar aaj kuch ajeeb sa darr lag raha hai'.[maan after listening to your talk I am felling really scared]

Maan: sach kahu geet darr to muje bhi lag raha hai'.. [to be frank geet'even I am really scared]

Geet: maan par hum aise kyu soch rahe hai'hum hamesha dost rahenge'hamesha'.waise bhi ab to meri mom bhi tumhe ache se jaanti hai'jitni baat main nupur or meera ki karti hu utni tumhari bhi'..[but why are we thinking like maan'we will be friends forever'forever'..and now my mother knows you very well,,,,,the way I keep talking about nupur and meera I keep talking about you too]

Maan: waise geet jaante to ab tumhe meri daadi or dib hi ache se hai'..or uss din ke baad to vo tumse dubara milna chahte hai [well my grandmom and sister also knows you very well and after that day they wanna meet you soon]

Their mood lightened up a bit after they started talking to each other about their families'..

Maan: waise geet tumne apne career ke liye kya socha hai?? [what have you thought about your career geet??]

Geet: maan mere parents' muje ek software engineer dekhna chahte hai'or mere liye unke sapno badhkar kuch bhi nahin hai'..bas babaji se yahi prarthna hai ki vo mera saath hamesha dete rahe?? [ my parents want me to become a software engineer and to me there is nothing more than their dreams I too want that god should shower his blessings on me forever]

Maan: haan geet ab itna to main jaanta hi hu ki tum apne parents ke aage kuch or nahi sochti'..or dekhna babji tumhara vo sapna zaroor pura karenge'. [yes geet I know that there is nothing more important for you that your parents and god will listen to you, I am sure of it]

Geet: thanks maan.

Maan: geet tumse ek baat or puchni thi??? [ geet wanted to ask you one more thing??]

Geet: please maan go ahead

Maan: waise tumhe lagega ki maine ye sawaal tumse ab kyu puch raha hu'.par uss din jab hum vo game khel rahe the to tumne vo sawaal mujse kyu kia tha?? [geet I know you would feel that why am I asking you this question now,,,,but  whay did u ask that question while we were playing that game???]

Geet(stuttering): vo maan'actually'.main tumse nahin puchna chahti thi'..game khelte waqt nupur ne muje kaha tha ki agar bottle tumhari taraf aayi to main tumse vo sawaal puchu'.maine use mana kia par vo mani nahin'.ussi ki wajah se muje puchna pada'..upar se nupur game se out ho gayi thi''I am sorry maan agar tumhe bura laga to [actually maan'.i dint wanted to ask you that'.while we were playing nupur asked me to frame that question if the bottle pointed you..i refused but she forced me to ask you'..and more that that she was already out of the game so I had to ask'.I am sorry maan]

Maan: its okay geet'.tum sorry mat bolo'..waise bhi vo ek question hi tha'..vo to uss din tumne muje jab kaha ki tumne aise hi puch lia'muje luch ajeeb sa laga isliye maine tumse wapis puch lia [its okay geet'u need not be sorry'that was just a question''that day u said u asked me without any reason dint suited me so asked you again]

Geet: thanks maan

Maan and geet became more close friends now'..they shared the best of time'..both of them realized the importance of their studies and so did their friends''time went on'..and they became more career oriented''.

Well no precap this time'I promised you that a huge twist is coming in few updates'...Well yes from the next update you will see that and here is a small teaser for that'..

Dev: maan tu kisi ko pasand karta hai na'??

Maan: dev kaise baatein kar raha hai yar

Dev: maine galat kya bola maan'.tuje dekh ke saaf lagta hai ki geet ki dost se badhkar tu manta hai

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment'it really means a lot to me'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 17 February 2012 at 2:20am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimskstar432MONIJA78ashwimaaneetetrikamaan_geet1preetymaaneetlallu06payal.gupta177anisa79preet.harman-divya-crazydevil87kamiyaamalu123bvs7691Simran_14sree.maneetdh_ritisheetalvasasaam123ana1411angelarafhappydays30Anu-AnanyaambbihaMehek25Awari_MaanDDbiggestfanMishti13lil.mizz.smexiipaponeconMunaMeet22soni4evamusic_girlRadhikeranizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeShrutheAbby-GC-CrazyRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroanupm04-Mounika-gill123punam2712ana56kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmeena..seemamaryshaliniasthashah10maanseeswetha10khwaishfannanorabinash079Neelambari..tamanna1391BrashCandygoldenmoonspvd

crazydevil87 Goldie
crazydevil87
crazydevil87

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

r
***edit***
again an amazing update by ma cutie...
luved it to d core yaar...
i agree wid Mayank seniormost hone ki excitement to hoti hi h...
kya baat h waise to princi ka lecture hamesha boring lagta h but apni tareef ho ri h to dekho sab kitne pyar se sun re hain hehe...
agree wid u meera cutie bata chuki h headboy aur headgirl maan aur geet hi banenge...
ae lo saal ki shuruwat h aur maan aur geet end k baare mein sochne lage...hey Babaji main in aaage ki sochne wale do brains ka kya karoon...
arey Nupur ye kya bolne wali thi tum???? but hats off to maan usne kitni samajhdari se sambhal liya...
par hehe Nupur to jhagadne lgi khair geet ne sambhal liya...
yipppeee hb hg banne ka fayda saath mein tym spend krne ko mila :D n yeah m glad they r becoming best of frnds...
maan k dil mein dar h of losing geet guess use bhi nai pata aisa kyun h but hes really scared of wat is gonna happen after an yr...n isiliye he asked geet dat question...
dono hi k dil mein darr h but family ki baat nikalte hi dono happy...:) oh wow geet wants to b a software engineer awsome...i luv her choice...
n hehe Nupur ne wo question puchwaya tha...think i shud hv guessed dat aur kaun aisa kaam karwa skta h lol...
cool so maan n geet becoming career oriented lets c aage kya hota h...but yaar me dancing n jumping seeing d precap...:D
thnks dev maan se question krne k liye...:)
aur wo saari pagalpanti is precap ki khushi ka nateeja h...hehe
luvya cutie...

Edited by crazydevil87 - 17 February 2012 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiemillie_maaneet

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
awesome update
waiting for the twist