Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n beautiful update! Maaneet understand each other. well written, update soon. sory 4 laet likes n comments
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

4 PMing me...πŸ˜ƒ

u done just ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

keep it updear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

updates r ...⭐️⭐️

... πŸ˜ƒ

just...πŸ˜ƒ

really   ...πŸ˜‰

lots of  ...4 u dear...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice ff plz add me on your pm list
minnie_tweetie thumbnail

Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...😊😊
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvapamilsheetalvasanehakapoor7MONIJA78goyalkalpna123dona86Radhikeranimaan_geet1nats024lallu06Mishti13simm28anisha_maaneetmuraadlovesddpunam2712Simran_14jyothikrishdisha_Maan.GCana1411dh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilymymagic13awesomepoojavalli22AbbyluvsMaansweet_mittalAnu-AnanyaAsh1991maansi007crazydevil87bvs7691khwaishfansoni4evamaanseeritzy09Remya_Pillaianupm04tushti-kirantamanna1391DDbiggestfanmaneetlover1lil.mizz.smexiipoongs123zahra15mahaandnehabebosallu4evakahkashansakinajyoti_lpiya-mollycoddlezaara2212shah10swetha10spvdanshraPrithviSanyo1nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Nilam-meena..seemamaryabinash079millie_maaneet

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

First of all a big thanks to all of you who spent time and commented'..well reading all the comments I felt many of you really want the pace of the story to increase a bit so from now on will try to make to your expectations'.Once again thanks for commenting'.please do continue the same support...it means a lot to me...

Here is the next part:

Part 13

It was the final result time for the class XI and each one of them had done superbly well'.This time too Maan came first followed by Geet'Nupur too got good marks and they were all busy celebrating it'.

Mayank: wah nupur tune to kamaal kar dia'.kya marks liye hai tune'congrats yar [Great Nupur, u have done so well and secured good marks as well'Congrats]

Nupur: maine apne aap se promise kia tha job hi ho I will give my best and thank god I could live upto my promise

Dev: nupur hi kyu aaj to hum sabko party karni chahiye aakhir hum sabke ache marks aaye hai'.lets celebrate guys [why only nupur'we all should celebrate as we all have got good marks'.lets party guys]

Geet: nahin yar abhi muje ghar jaana hai mummy papa ko ye good news deni hai [no guys I have to go to my home and share this good news with my parents]

Meera: same here so its not possible

Dev: aise karte hai iss sat ka plan karte hai common guys uske baad class XII and you know tab hame enjoy karne ka bhi time nahin milega'[we will keep it for Saturday then'common guys we will have class XII soon and then we wont get time for enjoyment as well]

Mayank and Maan agreed and they were able to convince the girls too'.here geet shared her marks with her parents who were really happy to see her good performance. She convinced her mother for the party with her friends. Now each of them was waiting for Saturday so that they could really enjoy'..

Saturday morning:

Meera and nupur came to Geet's place and three of them went together. Here the guys gang were already present'.they were less formal to each other now as they were great friends'..they decided to play a game there'and it was spin the bottle

(I hope you all are aware of the game if not- Spin the Bottle is a party game in which several players' sit/stand/kneel in a circle. An empty bottle is placed on the floor in the center of the circle. A player spins the bottle; the person to whom the bottle points when it stops spinning is given a task to perform'may be kind of truth/dare)

Well all of them started with the game'.maan spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Meera'..Well she was asked to act like her fav. teacher and she successfully did that''next was dev who without hesitation answered that he liked his chemistry teacher. The game continued and the bottle pointed towards Maan. He went for truth and without any further ado it was geet who asked him the question.

Geet: so maan tell us do u like someone???

Maan was at first confused with the question as he had never expected geet to ask such a question but now he had to answer that'.looking at Geet first he was about to say but immediately he changed himself and answered

Maan: ye kya question hai geet'waise agar tumne puch hi lia hai to main tumhe bata du haan I do like someone'she is really very sweet and a good friend of mine'.and her name is'''.[what is the question geet'well if you have asked yes I do like someone she is she is really very sweet and a good friend of mine'.and her name is''']

Dev: acha beta tune to kabhi bataya nahin'..[u never told us maan??]

Maan: naam to sun le phir bolna'. Uska naam hai'.meri elder sister Annie and ofcousre my daadi[ listen to me first'her name is'.Annie and of course my grandmom]

Mayank: hame to laga that u koi or naam lene wala hai'.tune to sab chaupat kar dia''[we thought u will name someone else but u ruined everything..]

Maan: kyu meri daadi or meri sis muje achi nai lag sakti kya'.??[what cant I like my elder sis and my grandmom??]

Geet intervened with the answer and she was happy with maan's answer'..

Geet: chalo guys kafi hua ab lunch kar lete hai [guys lets have lunch first]

Mayank: geet abhi tumhari turn bachi hai and ur backing off'.

Nupur: its okay sachchi muje bhi bhook lagi hai'lunch karte hai na [its okay now'even um hungry lets eat]

So finally they agreed without geet giving a chance with a truth or dare question'.they had a great time eating, chatting, laughing and of course making fun of each other''geet went off to take cold drink and maan went along with her'.

Geet: maan I loved ur answer yar'.ur a great human being sacchi

Maan: well sach kahu geet maine tumse kabhi nahin expect kia tha kit um aisa question puchogi mujse [geet to be frank I had never expected that u will ask such a question from me]

Geet: vo to all of sudden muje kuch samaj nai aaya [I could think of anything else at that point of time]

Maan: its okay geet.

Geet: aaj ka din kitna acha beet raha hai na'.sab mere babaji ki wajah se [it seems to be a great day and its all because of god]

Maan: ya I agree'waise geet ek baat puchu?? [should I ask u something geet??]

Geet: haan pucho na maan?? [ya sure maan]

Maan: geet actually main ek baat kahu to tum manogi?? [geet actually if I ask u something will u agree??]

Geet: main kuch samjhi nahin maan bolo to?? [I dint get u maan u say something na??]

Maan: geet actually main tumhe apni daadima or di se milwana chahte tha agar tum kaho to hum aaj hi unse milne chalte hai'[actually I wanted to you to meet  my grandmom and sister so if you agree to we can go]

Geet: muje par kyu??[ me but y??]

Maan: aise hi geet'dev or mayank to mil chuke hai kahi baar or maine aksar ghar pe tumhari baat kiya karta hu ek baat agar tumhe thik lage to chalogi?? [its just like that geet'.Dev and mayank have met them many a time and then I keep talking about u with them so if it suits you we can go]

Geet:thik hai maan par sirf thodi der maine wapis ghar bhi jana hai [okay maan par for a short time I will have to leave for my home too na]

Maan: ya sure main bhi tumhe apne ghar nahin rakhunga [ya even I will not keep you at my home]

Both of them started laughing and informed the rest of gang that they are leaving early'..yes they dint told that they are going to maan's place'..Here at maan's place she first felt bit awkward as it was a big house with a few members in it'.annie came forward to meet her.

Annie: hey geet'maan se tumhare bare mein kitna suna tha finally got to meet u [maan keeps telling me about you finally got to meet u]

Geet: well maan ne sirf ek baar aapke bare mein bataya tha and that too long time back

Annie: hmm haan iske pass apni baton se time ho to ta baat karega na [yes if he finds time from his talks then only he will tell na]

Geet became comfortable with her in a very short time'they had a good time chatting'.in the meantime daadi too came and met her and she was also impressed by her thoughts'the way she dreamt to achieve her dreams.  Geet too was happy to meet maan's family. It was an hour she kept talking to them but then she had to leave too. Daadi and annie asked her to visit them again.

Maan: to kaise laga meri daadi or di se milkar [so how did u like my sis and grandmom]

Geet: thanks maan'u made my day'..sach mein it was great meeting them'thanku'

Maan accompanied her till the midway of her home'..It was indeed a great day for Maan and Geet'.

Precap: Class XII,,,Maan and Geet to be Head boy and  head Girl respectivelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well how was the update friends'.I wanted to tell you something that there is a major twist coming very shortly; may be after two or three updates to this ff' I really hope I am doing justice with what I write and make u read in this FF'.

Please do comment and hit the like button if this update made u all happy'.Will be waiting for it'.It really means a lot to me'..😳😳

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
res
-------edit--------
Sucha sweet update Golu di...
I loved it...

I loved dat dey went on d picnic.. Afta all itne ache marks laane k baad party to banti h boss... πŸ˜‰

Bout spin d bottle...
Bakiyon k ans wer funny... Hehhee... Me loved it...
N Maan ne Annie n Daadi ka naam lia.. Waah beta.. Geet to impress ho gai.. Hehhe...

I loved hw cutely Maan invited Geet to his home... It ws vry sweet...

I knew it ki Daadi Geet se impress ho hi jaengi... πŸ˜ƒ
I loved hw nicely Geet gelled along wd his family...

Ol in ol.. I adored d update...

Love u Golu di..
Muuaahhh...Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely part, silky...hahhaaa...
my g-mom!!! lolzzz
head boy n girl...seems the best part - bossing around...
precap seems interesting
cont soon!
awesomepooja thumbnail
Part 13
awesome n adorable part.
Loved d way maan asked geet to come to his house.
Cont soon buddy.
Waitinp 4 more.
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

r
***edit***
really really sweeettt update cutie...
wow marks achche aaye hain to party to banti h...
SPIN THE BOTTLE...cool
wow geet ne rakh di achchi wali bechare maan kya bolega bechara use to khud ni pata...but i luved maan's answer us jaise intelligent bande se yahi expected tha...hehe
luved maaneet's convo kitni samajhdari aur sweetly baat krte hain ye...wow maan ne use apni dadi aur sis se milne k liye invite kiya aur geet maan gayi yipppeee...
Awww how sweetly geet gelled wid maan's family...n maan's family luved geet πŸ˜ƒ...
u r awsome cutie...n ur story's pace is perfect yaar tu itti tension kyun leti h...
luvya loadzzz...muaaahhhEdited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
love it
great yaar maan is so sweet he took geet and introduced her with his sister and this dadi
i love this maan
continue soon