Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 153

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

First of all my sincere apologies to you all that I haven't updated my FF's since years'..I was out of town but now um back'.I know many of you might have forgotten what I was writing through but let me give a try with another update'I really hope I live upto your expectations''

Love you all''

Here is the next Part:

Part 12

Next Week:

Geet was sleeping peacefully when the sun rays directly fell on her bed glowing up Geet's face with more beauty and innocence…Birds were chirping outside the window and she was in deep sleep as if she has got free from all the tensions and troubles she had faced in the last month….but it was time for her to come out of her dreamland.

Rano: geet puttar  jaldi uth tune school nai jana kya [get up geet do u want to go to ur school?]

Geet did not reply as she was in deep sleep……..

Rano: geet jaldi uth puttar itne dino se shor machaya tha aaj vo sin aaya hai to tu uthne ka naam hi nai le rahi [get up fast geet…u were waiting for this day from so long and now you are not willing to get up?]

Geet (in a sleepy voice):  kya ma itni achi neend kharab kar di…kitna acha sapna aa raha tha [what mom…I was having a wonderful dream..u woke me]

Rano: tera to harroz ka kam hai chal jaldi uth ab or tyar ho ja [I keep on hearing that everyday….now get up and be ready]

Geet: mom ek din mera dekha hua sapna zarur sach hoga dekh lena [one day I will surely fulfill my dreams]

Geet got up and went to freshen her up….in the meantime Rano prepared food for her...

Geet(while dressing up): aaj kitne dino baad main school ja rahi hu…..kitna acha lag raha hai na….chal geet jaldi tyar ho ja meera or nupur aate hi honge [it feels so good going to school after so long….geet get ready fast meera and nupur might be on the way]

Meera and nupur were at geet's place by the time and they wre really happy to see geet fit and fine and more than that ready for going to school

Rano: geet abhi zyada ghoomna phirna mat abhi zyada stress mat dena…jitna ho sakke  baithe rehna or no masti [geet no raoming and all….and no more stress on leg…..and try more of sitting and no masti]

Geet: pakka mom

Meera: aap tension mat lijiye aunty hum dono geet ka pura dhyan rakhenge [donot take tesion aunty we will take good care of geet]

Saying so three of them left for the school…….here in school geet's gang had arranged a small party to welcome geet back after a long time…..dev, mayank and maan had prepared a small welcome party for geet (including the whole class) at their class itself seeking permission from the teacher in wake of hectic schedules…..

Geet: aaj itne dino ke baad ja rahi hu thoda ajeeb sa lag raha hai muje [I am going after a long time feeling bit awkward]

Meera: kya geet tub hi na….maine to kabhi nahi socha that u aise baat karegi [I never expected you will talk like that]

Nupur: geet chup chap chal koi tension nahin waise bhi aaj tere liye ek sur…..[Geet no tension alriight and then we have prepared a Sur….]

Meera intervened in between to stop nupur as geet was bit surprised by nupur's words…..

Meera: chal na geet ye to kuch bhi bolti hai hum already late ho gaye hai [come geet…nupur speaks anything we are already late for the class]

In the classroom

The classroom was fully decorated and yes everyone was waiting for the arrival of geet….Maan has an extraordinary spark on his face….and his eyes were continuously fixed on the door….Whenever the door opened his eyes waited to see geet…..but he knew it's the day when all his waits will be over…

Geet finally came to the classroom……and was surprised to see the gesture by all her classmates…. the class had arranged a cake for her as well…..she was so pleased to see all that and that too done everything for her…..

Geet: ye sab mere liye?? [is this for me??]

Meera: haan geet kitne dino ke baad hum sab ek saath hai or ye saara surprise maan ne plan kia tha [yes geet you are back with all of us after a long time and all this surprise was planned by maan]

Geet was left speechless at that point of time…..dev and mayank went to geet to know about how she was feeling but maan stood there only……..he was happy to see back in school

Dev: kaisi ho geet??[ how are u geet]

Mayank: vo to thik hi hogi na tabhi aayi hai waise welcome back geet [she is fine that is why she is back anyways welcome back geet]

Geet: thanks mayank and yes m fine now dev

Geet: thanku so much guys tum sab ne mere liye itna sab kuch kiya….m so grateful to have friends like you…..Thanku so much

Dev: waise iss thanks ka asli haqdaar maan hai ye sab ussi ka plan tha [well all the credit is maan's he is solely responsible for all this]

Mayank: yar ye thanks chodo chalo geet lets cut the cake….hamari next class khatam hone se pehle hum logo ko sab clear bhi karna hai warna maam hamara band baja dengi or hum sab jaaante hai Sharma mam kitni strict hai [well we should leave all this thanks…geet come lets cut the cake…we will have to clear the class before the next period starts and we all know Sharma mam is dam strict na]

Dev: maan tu waha kyu khada hai ab aa bhi ja na [maan why are u standing there come here na]

Maan and the other class comes and geet cuts the cake….they all had a great time……geet alongwith all the class clears up everything and then attended the classes as well…..Maan and geet wanted to talk to each other but they could not get that time….Finally it was lunch break…….geet sat in the classroom as she was asked not to stress much…..meera and nupur went out to relax a bit after geet insisted them to do so….maan could locate geet at the campus so he went into the class to look for geet and there he was successful too

Maan: geet tum yaha par?? [geet u here??]

Geet: o hi maan…ya….abhi leg pe stress karne ko mana kia hai to isliye I thought class mein baithna hi thik hai [hi maan,,,,ya,,,,I am asked not to stress my leg so m thought its good to sit in the class]

Maan: I agree abhi stress karna thik nahin hai

Geet: waise maan subah tumse baat nahin hui….thanks mere liye surprise plan karne ke liye [Maan could not talk to you since morning…..well wanted to thank you for the surprise u had planned for me]

Maan: its okay geet….glad I could do something for you

Geet: maan ek or baat ke liye thanks bolna tha muje…tumne mere liye itna sab kiya I mean hare k din ke notes prepare kiye …..mere liye kabhi kisi ne aisa kuch nahin kia hai….thanks maan [Maan one more thing….i wanted to thanku you for everything u have done for me …u prepared notes for me,,,and dat too datewise…no one has done so much for me…Thanks maan]

Maan: geet tumne hi to bola hai na friendship mein no sorry no thanks…or ab tum start ho gayi….waise tumhare baaki ke notes main tumhe kal dunga [geet there is no sorry and no thanks in friendship and now its u who has started…and the rest notes I will give u tomorrow]

Geet: Maan I am really blessed to have a friend like you

Maan: me too geet.

Geet: maan main tumse ek baat bolu please tum bura mat manna [maan should I say something u please dont feel bad]

Maan: haan geet bolo na [ ya geet sure]

Geet: maan vo jo presents tumne muje bheje the… please meri baat ko galat mat samjna…muje lagta hai ki vo sab thik nahin hai….main jaanti hu ki tumne vo gifts muje sirf best wishes ke liye diye the par shayad ye sab thik nahin hoga na…..main nahin chahti ki koi bhi kisi tarah hi galat baat karein….hum ache dost hai or koi iss dosti pe galat baat karien ye thik nahin hoga na…..i hope u understand what I want to say….. [maan the presents you had sent me I think they were not right…..please don't get me wrong…I know that u sent them to just wish me but I don't want people should say anything wrong about us and that too on our friendship]

Maan: geet muje apni galati ka ehsaas ho gaya tha,,,par mujse raha nahin gaya….sach kahu to ek pal to muje laga ki tum mujse kabhi baat nahin karogi…..par kisi bhi tarah maine apne mann ko samjaya ki jis din tum wapis aayogi main tumse maafi maang lunga…I am really sorry geet agar tumhe bura laga….or haan aage se main dhyan rakhunga…mere liye hamari dosti kaafi keemati hai [Geet I already felt that I did a mistake but seriously I could not resist myseld….to be frank for once I felt yoy will never talk to me but then I had promised myself that I will ask for forgiveness…I am sorry geet if I had hurt you and I promise I will keep in mind for the next time..our friendship means a lot to me geet]

Geet: maan please sorry mat bolo…..glad tumne meri baat samjhi…..[Maan please don't say sorry…glad u understood what I wanted to say]

Maan: I will keep in mind geet

Geet: waise maan ek baat bolu vo teddy sach mein bada cute tha…..or vo card bhi…..[Maan that teddy was really cute and so was that card]

Maan: glad u liked that geet

Geet: or haan maan we will be friends forever don't worry…..Geet itni aasani se dosti nahin karti or agar karti hai to ache se nibhati hai [Geet doesnot make friends so easily and if se makes then lives with them fully]

Maan was pleased to hear that answer from geet…..they understood each other so well. Day by day their friendship grew stronger and now they were best of friends……It was time of class 11th to get over and maan this time too helped geet with her notes……They along with meera, nupur, mayank and dev were the most famous group of the class……..

Precap: maan: geet tumhe ek baat kahu to manogi please…Embarrassed

Well how was the update friends??? Well I wanted to ask something from you all…I  got some comments and pm's as well that Kismat Connection is moving at a very slow pace if you feel it should go on fast then please let me knoe and if u feel its going at a steady pace then also let me know…..Your comments will decide the fate of my FF…..Will wait for you reply…… and if you liked the update please hit the like button and do leave your comments it really means a lot to me

Will be waiting…….EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 01 February 2012 at 4:50am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvastar432payal.gupta177MONIJA78goyalkalpna123sheetalvasamaan_geet1preetymaaneetlallu06saam123maansi007crazydevil87sree.maneetamalu123sweet_mittalbvs7691Simran_14-knirwal-dh_ritiangel_smilyawesomepoojaana1411Maaneet4eveAnu-Ananyagurti30nats0101anisha_maaneetlil.mizz.smexiiRadhikeranipaponeconritzy09soni4evaAsh1991DDbiggestfanMishti13_Jyothi_disha_Maan.GCnehakapoor7-Zahra15-GurruKiMonaana56vrinda22Little_Mermaid.Abby-GC-Crazyanupm04-WhiteGirl--Mounika-poongs123punam2712anshrashah10maanseenahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10khwaishfanzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6meena..seemamaryRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyromillie_maaneetpiya-abinash079spvdNeelam..IsleOfCapriFlamingDesire..Tamannagoldenmoontamanna1391Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 96)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
res
--------edit---------
Wow... Kitna pyara update tha Golu di...
Full of cute moments...
Me luvd it absolutely... Heart

I luvd hw Geet was nt gettin up in d mrng bt jaisi hi uth gai... Excitement to dekho uski... Hehehhee...
Mjhe apni yaad aa gai.. Mai bhi scul k lie aise hi excited rehti thi... Hehehee...

Aww... Hw sweet of Maan n ol d classmates...
Dey actually gave her a welcum party... So sweet...
N Maan ke to kya kehne... Puri party ka idea hi janab ka tha...
Luv him rly...

Me luvd d end wala conversation of maan n geet...
Hw Geet thanked him for evrythin he did 4 her... Still politely telin him nt to send gifts bcz she didnt want ne1 to point a finger on their sweet frndship...
I luvd hw Maan said dat he hd alrdy realised his mistake.. N is sry 4 dat... N hw their frndship ws sooo precious 4 him...

Baap re... Ye to abhi se hi kitne mature hain... Baba re... Mai to abhi bhi mature ni hui... Hehehehhehe...

Me loving d story Golu di...
N if u ask me... Pace thora sa aur fast ho skta hai.. Plzz..
Nt bohot zada.. Bt thora sa fast pace...

Luv ya Golu di...
Muahhh... xxx

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 01 February 2012 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananyaminnie_tweetie

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
awesome

Edited by payalpari - 01 February 2012 at 5:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691minnie_tweetie

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
res

minnie_tweetie

crazydevil87

Goldie

crazydevil87

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

res
***edit***
awww what a beautiful update yaar tune to wapas aate hi dhamaka kar diya...muaaahhh cutie...
i luved d way u described d morning...really d whole morning scene was beautifully described...n i luved d way she was not ready to leave her bed main bhi aise hi hoon tu to janti hi h lol...
geet is sooo lucky she has got such an amazing n luving frnds dey planned a surprise welcome back for her...sooo sweeettt...
chalo finally maan ko geet se baat krne ka chance mila n luved their sweet n mature convo...yaar itne chhote par kitne mature hain ye sachchi d way geet explained everything to maan n d way maan apologized to her n geet ka last dialogue i simply luved it...extra reason bhi hai na Wink
luvya loadzzz cutie...muaaahhh...
really yaar amazing update u really really rock dear...!!

Edited by crazydevil87 - 01 February 2012 at 7:21am

minnie_tweetie

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
R

------edit----

Deko maine apna vaada nibhayaEmbarrassed
hehe actually i was feeling really sleepy today iss liye books bannd kardiya wo kya haina i don't pretend k i m studying jab padthi hoon toh puri sincerity aur dedication k saath padthi hoon

okay enough of my bakbak

update well Angel I loved the starting the way u described geet's innocence was awesomeClap
Geet i m sure tumhara sapna zarur pura hogaBig smile
okay maan ne classmates k saath milkar surprise plan kiya hai so sweet
dev k question ka answer mayank ne kya khoob diya theek hai issiliye toh school ayi hai LOLLOL
finally maaneet ek dusare se baat karpaaye so i love the understanding between them future mein kaam aayegaWink
well regarding ur question i feel this ff is moving with a steady pace i mean all of a sudden u can't show k geet aur maan bade ho gaye hai the transition should be a gradual process baaki tere dusare readers k opinion se tu decide kar le

aur haan maan ka wo cake mujhe bhi chahiye Embarrassed

love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 01 February 2012 at 7:26am

minnie_tweetie

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
awesome
superb