Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 153

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
maan is so sweet...

waiting to read how geet will react to this in front of maan...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 89)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually but ur appreciation means a lot to me...SmileSmile
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...Big smileBig smile

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimsksheetalvasaMONIJA78shruti_rainats024etrikagoyalkalpna123hepziSimran_14gill123lallu06Radhikeraniana1411happydays30prathyusmilingAlamelurenjini263bvs7691priya.shilpa-knirwal-ananya95Ash1991acjanfeb1maansi007crazydevil87simm28Mishti13sarkh26music_girljyothikrishtamanna1391muraadlovesddpunam2712AbbyluvsMaanangel_smilyanupm04ritzy09Remya_Pillaipayalparimaneetlover1geetsweetDDbiggestfanmaanseesoni4evaMehek25khwaishfanAnvi2009swetha10spvdanshraPrithviSanyo1KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Nilam-zaara2212Shravya.Mmollycoddlenosimeena..seemamaryabinash079poongs123kahkashansakinajyoti_lpiya-zahra15shrutheAjay

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 06 January 2012 at 12:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691-knirwal-soni4evaMunaMeet22KaSh-Maneet-Fanmeena..khwaishfankhushimuskaanTyrospvdtamanna1391

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets and this time I have not changed the colour ..um so sorry for that please bare with me...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Part 11

Maan: maine vo parcel bhej ke koi galati to nahin ki hai na''[Have i committed any mistake by sending that parcel????]

Maan(self-thought): ye mujhe kya ho raha hai??? Main har waqt geet ke liye kyu sochta rehta hoon'har waqt mera dimaag bas geet ki taraf chala jaata tha'.main to pehle kabhi aisa nahin tha na'..pehle bhi mere dost the par geet'.[What is happening to me??? Why do I always think of geet??? Why does my mind takes me always towards Geet??? I wasn't like that before??? I had friends already but Geet'']

Maan(self-thought): Par ye sab se muje baahar aana padega'..Muje geet ke roop mein ek acha dost mila'ussi ki wajah se muje uske friends milein hai''.main kisi bhi keemat pe geet jaisa dost nahin kho sakta''..or haan agar geet ko mere parcel se koi problem bhi hui to main use maafi maan lunga [I will have to come out of this''I have got a very good friend as Geet'.and because of her I have got her friends'I cannot afford to loose her at any cost'.and ya if geet feels bad for the parcel I had sent her'.i will surely apologise

Maan took out his diary'expressed his thoughts,,,,feelings and was relieved a bit''. Geet on the other hand was still unable to understand why were the gifts sent so she thought to enquire from maan as soon as she would be back to school'

Days kept on passing like that''.Maan, Dev and Mayank were now best of friends''Maan too used to enjoy their company but still he missed Geet in all of them'on the other hand nupur too came out of the setback she had suffered'.She and meera use to come and meet Geet every second day and had a quality time together'..on the other hand geet was completely exhausted sitting on the bed now'.but she was happy that she will be taken to hospital for her checkup

Geet: bauji kal muje yakeen hai ki doctor uncle mera plaster khol denge'''[im sure I wil be relieved from my plaster tomorrow]

Mohinder: ye to kal pata chalega [we will come to know this tomorrow]

Geet: pata hai bauji main na bed pe baithe baithe bore ho chuki hoon ab muje apne friends ke saath wapis enjoy karna hai''kya har waqt bed pe baithe raho'..har cheez ke liye sabko parshan karo'..babaji karein jaisa main soch rahi hu waise hi ho [u know dad um very tired sitting at home now'.i too want to enjoy with my friends''.its so boring sitting at bed all the time and seeking the help for everything''I hope what am I thinking turns out to be true]

Rano: babaji karein aisa hi ho [I hope god does the same]

Lucky: waise bauji muje bhi didi ke saath cricket khelna hai mann hai kitne din ho gaye unhe maine haraya bhi nahin [I even wanna play cricket with geet di'.its so long I haven't played and made her loose]

Geet: acha bachu'.ek baar muje thik hone de phir dekh main tuje kaise harati hoon [u just wait let me be okay and then see how badly u will lose to me]

All of them had a great time chatting along with silly fights between geet, pinky and lucky''.

Next day at Hospital:

The doctors took x-rays of geet to know the exact condition of her leg and were quite happy with the recuperation that had taken place

Doctor: geet maine xray kar lia hai tumhara hair line fracture thik ho gaya hai'.par iska ye matlab nahin ki tum ab aaram se maze karo or wapis apni masti pe aa jao'abhi main tumhe kuch exercises bataunga tumhe vo regularly karni hai'or haan agar tumhe better feel lagein to next week se tum apne school ja sakti ho'par ek week rest''or haan abhi tumhe chalne mein bhi mushkil ayegi so abhi uska dhyaan rakhna parega [geet I have taken ur x-ray and ur hair-line fracture is fine now'..but that doesnot mean u will be casual with ur health'well I will tell u few exercises u will have to do them and If u feel better u can resume ur school from next week'but one week full rest''u will even face problem while walking but then u will have to be extra careful]

Geet: pakka doctor uncle no masti

Doctor tells Geet exercises that she had to do for better healing''but then she was also adviced to be very careful

Mohinder: doctor sab thik hai na matlab aapne plaster jaldi khol dia [ doctor everything okay na,,,I mean u opened the plaster two weeks earlier]

Doctor: don't worry Mr.  Handa sab thik hai'she has recovered well'..and if koi problem hui so u get back her again

Geet was very much excited that she was relieved from her plaster now'''she was taken back but still she was carried by her father so that she doesnot stress her leg much.

At School:

Meera: aaj to geet ka check up tha na?? [geet had her check up today na??]

Nupur: haan or shayad uska plaster khul bhi jaye [yes lets hope she is relieved from her plaster]

Dev: waise geet ko dekhe hue kitne din ho gaye'..uske bina mazza nahin aata na'kyu maan..kya bolta hai?? [its so long we hav not seen her'..its so empty without her'what say maan??]

Maan was desperately waiting to respond back so he replied'.

Maan: haan yar sach mein bas vo jaldi se thik hoke wapis aa jaye [yes'just want that she should come back soon now]

Mayank: waise geet ko get well soon bolna yar [say get well soon to geet]

Meera: hum sabse zyada geet hum sabko miss kar rah hogi'jo ladki ek minute nahin baith sakti vo kab se bed pe hai [more than all of us geet would be missing us'the girl who cannot sit for just one minute is on bed since long]

Meera: okay guys hum chalte hai geet ko bhi milna hai [we will take a leave 'we have to meet geet]

They leave from the school and straightaway went to geet's place and were really happy to see geet without plaster'they all were happy and more than that they were happy that geet will come back'..they just couldn't survive the happy news''All of them had a happy time and then went back home

Next day meera informed all her friends that geet will be back next week'.Maan was the most happiest to listen to all this,,,,,,

Precap: geet back to school where she is meeting maanEmbarrassed

Well how was the update friends'.please hit the like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 06 January 2012 at 7:12am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimskaparna_mstar432payal.gupta177MONIJA78SAJOJATOIsheetalvasacloudflowerprathyusmilingmaan_geet1preetymaaneetlallu06saam123Simran_14sree.maneetamalu123maansi007crazydevil87bvs7691-knirwal-dh_ritiangel_smilyana1411Maaneet4eveangelarafAnu-Ananyahappydays30nats0101anisha_maaneet16anyaa.gurtilil.mizz.smexii_Jyothi_Awari_Maanmusic_girlAsh1991soni4eva-Zahra15-ritzy09paponecon-Veritaserum-DDbiggestfanMishti13MunaMeet22kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_somaana56poongs123gill123punam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khushimuskaanAbby-GC-CrazyRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyroshaliniasthaanupm04zaara2212millie_maaneetmaanseeanshrameena..seemamarynahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10khwaishfanrenjini263-Mounika-spvdNeelambari..abinash079IsleOfCapripiya-tamanna1391goldenmoonKrishna_Sourav

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

me first...i think it's for the first time...hehe... :)))

at such a small age itself both maan and geet are so matured...

like i love how they think well before speaking and then they will always think about consequences and all...

ab dekho na...even maan...he had given her the parcel...and now he is being like hell worried as to whether he did right or wrong in sending that parcel...

and he is even ready to apologise in case he has been wrong...

i so love love this side of his as well as geet when she talks like maturely with her mom...

and maan's diary...i thinki have lost count of how many i have told you that i love this habit of his...ho na ho this diary of maan...am sure it will play a great role later...like maybe disclosing maan's feelings and thoughts...i dunno but it will be of great importance for sure... :)))

geet has finally gotten rid of her plaster...

hehe...and now woh school jaapaegi...

am sure sabse zyaada khush to Maan hi hoga...at least he will no longer feel guilty...

and next update mein kitne dion ke baad both will be meeting each other...am so looking forward to this...there will lot to say... :P

continue soon...

and thnx for the pm minnie...

love u all...bisouuu :)))

Edited by zahra15 - 07 January 2012 at 7:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87Abby-GC-Crazy

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
waiting 

crazydevil87

Goldie

crazydevil87

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

res
****edit****
yaar ye itni si age mein itnaaa sochte hain main to abhi bhi zyada nai sochti kar diya to kar diya...hehe
par maan aur geet ka maturity level to oh god...bechara maan "nanhi si jaan phir bhi soche parinam" lol...
baar baar geet k bare mein sochne ka reason thoda thoda to tum samjh hi gaye ho maan tabhi in sab se bahar aane ki soch rahe ho coz u r scared of losing geet's frndship...
cutie i really wanna know maan k diary ka raaz wish jaldi se khul jata but i know abhi to tu iske liye tarsane wali h... Unhappy
bechari geet bed p baithe baithe super bore ho gayi...
luved d convo between geet n lucky super cute one...
awww luved d way geet cutely said "pakka doctor uncle no masti" hehe
luv how maan hides how much he is missing geet n d way he control himself from getting much into convo bout geet is superb...maan gaye maan...
maan ko to happiest hona hi tha k geet is coming bck...hehe
marvelous update cutie...u r awsome dear...bizooouuu...
luvya ma cherie...

Edited by crazydevil87 - 09 January 2012 at 3:46pm

minnie_tweetie

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
res
----------edit-----------
Fabulous update Golu di...
Dil jeet lia aapne.. Sachhi muchhi...

Pehle to mjhe ye yakeen ni aata ki itni choti age me bhi itni samajh daari dono me aai kahan se.. Baap re.. I mean both Maan n Geet r so mature n responsible...

Lyk Maan sent d parcel out of emotion.. But nw hes worried bout geet's reaction n is in doubts bout whether hes ryt or wrong... Awwieee... Dats sooo cute...

Den Maan's diary... M sure... Kbhi na kbhi Geet wil read dis diary of his n she wud bcum aware of his feelings n emotions..

Geet is sucha sweet kiddo... Shes bored of restin... Hehehehhe...
(happens wd me 2... Hehehehhee...) i cn totally undrstnd her wen she wants to go to scul n she cant...

But finally d plaster is off.. Yipppeee... Nw she cn go to scul...
N Meera ne ye news bhi brkout kr di...
Maan happy happy.. Me 2 happy happy... Hehehehe...

M so waitin 2 c ... Whts gonna happen wen dey meet now...
Luvd d update...

T'aime.. Bisouuu...

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 08 January 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87minnie_tweetie

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it