Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 153

-knirwal-

Goldie

-knirwal-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Simran_14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 75)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-knirwal-

Goldie

-knirwal-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Simran_14Remya_Pillai

-knirwal-

Goldie

-knirwal-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks for ur encouragement and support on Part 8...Big smile

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimsksheetalvasaSAJOJATOInats024lallu06Radhikeranianisha_maaneetgill123ana1411Simran_14udeshi91prathyusmilinghappydays30AlameluAsh1991maansi007crazydevil87priya.shilpaananya95Maaneet4evemishti.munaangel_smilymuraadlovesddpunam2712-knirwal-tamanna1391DDbiggestfanMishti13disha_Maan.GCsimm28music_girlmaneetlover1payalparitushti-kiranritzy09Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04maanseemeena..ramaheshabisamratgunjansoni4evakhwaishfanspvdPrithviSanyo1nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanswetha10zaara2212Shravya.Mmillie_maaneetseemamaryabinash079mollycoddle-Nilam-shaliniasthazahra15shrutheAjaypoongs123

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 25 December 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-KaSh-Maneet-Fanspvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Part 9

So all of them left'maan too wanted to say get well soon but he somehow controlled himself and left''

Geet wanted to say thanks to maan but circumstances dint allow her to say so'..Meanwhile she was taken back to her home as doctors had advised her a complete bed rest'.Maan on the other hand was quite restless as he was worried for geet

Maan(self thought): ye muje kya ho raha hai'.main geet ke liye itna kyu pareshan ho raha hu [what is happening to me? Why am I so worried for geet??]

Annie comes to his room''

Annie: hey bhai kaha khoye hue ho??? Or tumhe ye chot kaise lagi?? [Maan where are u lost and how did u get hurt]

Maan: kuch nahi di bas aise hi lag gayi[nothing di]

Annie: maan main pichle kuch dino se dekh rahi hoon ki tum kuch badle badle se ho  or ab tum bata bhi nahin rahe ho[ maan I am seeing from the last few days that you are changing and you are hiding sumthing]

Maan: nai aisi koi baat nai hai

Annie: maan tumne aaj tak mujse koi baat bhi nahi chupai hai, tum chaho to aaj bhi mujse share kar sakte ho [maan u have shared everything with me, if u want u can share with me]

Maan: aisa kuch nai hai di'.bas aaj hum sab dost picnic ke liye gaye the or waha par meri ek friend niche gir gayi'..usse itni chot lagi ki doctors ne use 6weeks ka plaster laga dia hai bas uske liye pareshan tha or use bacha raha tha to muje bhi thodi si lag gayi bas[well nothing as such di'.we friends went for a picnic today and one of my friends fell in thorns,,,,the doctors told that she got a fracture and wil be on bed for six weeks'so was bit worried for her and about me'.I was saving her so I too got hurt]

Annie: that's sad'kya naam hai tumhari dost ka??[what is her name]

Maan: geet

Annie: Geet, well maan muje yakeen nahi ho raha jo ladka kabhi kisi se bhi kaam baat kiya karta tha uske dost hai or vo bhi ladkiyan [maan I cant believe the person who dint speak much with anyone has friends and that too girls]

Maan: aisa kuch nahin hai ladke bhi mere friends hai [its not like that I too have boys who are my very good friends]

Annie: chalo jo bhi hai acha hai that my bro is changing

Maan: apko to kisi baat ko pakadne ka bahana chaiye [u just need a reason to tease someone]

Annie: well tum rest kar lo kafi thake hue kag rahe ho [ U take rest maan u look tired]

Maan: hmm

Maan takes out his diary and starts writing in it''..Maan still was restless'''

Next day School''.

Meera: aaj geet ke bina sab kitna adhura sa lag raha hai na [Missing geet badly'..everything is boring without her]

Nupur: yar ye baat to hai [I agree]

Meera: chal aaj school se jaate waqt use milne jaenge [We ll go and meet her after the school]

They both went to geet's place and all three of them had a great time'.they too informed Geet that the results of the terminals will be announced next week'..and everyone was praising that Geet has done superbly well.

Geet: yar Meera tu meri taraf se please Maan ko Thanks bol dena uss din bhi main use baat nahin kar payi thi [ Meera u please thanks maan from my side'he has done a lot for me but I could not thank him]

Meera: ya sure par geet humne plan kia hai ki ab hum bhi school result wale din jaenge to main usko tab thanks bol dungi [But geet we too have planned that we wont go to school till next week but ill thank him when we go next week]

On the other hand maan wanted to hear some news about geet but because of busy schedule he was unable to talk to Meera and nupur and then both of them too stopped coming to the school.

It was the result day now,,, Maan has not heard anything about Geet from a week now''Dev and Mayank too dint had any information and maan couldn't directly ask anything from them as well''.But nevertheless he had a chance of getting the news today

Maan stood first in the class followed By Geet''Meera , Dev and Mayank too had passed but Nupur failed to live upto the expectations as she failed in one subject''so she was depressed''.

Meera: Hey maan congrats''tumne to sabko surprise de diya [Maan u surprised everyone]

Maan: haan thanks meera'congrats to u'tumne bhi kafi acha score kia na [U too scored well Meera so congrats to u]

Dev: yar muje to pehle se pata tha ki ye maan sabse alag hai aor dekho [I knew that maan was different and see the results]

Mayank: maan ka to muje pta tha par geet ne bhi sabko hairan kar dia [I knew about maan but Geet too surprised everyone na]

Meera: haan yar par vo aaj kafi khush hogi ye sunkar [ya I agree, um sure she will be very happy after listening her results]

Maan wanted to enquire about geet but again he failed,,,so he waited for the right time to come'..

Mayank: nupur kaha gayi yar''?? [where is nupur??]

Meera: yar uske results thik nahin aaye to vo ghar chali gayi hai [yar her results were not good so she has gone back home]

Dev: meera waise geet kaisi hai?? [between how is geet??]

Meera: yar muje mile bhi kafi din ho gaye hai use mile haan baat hoti rehti hai to usne bola she is fine [Its long that I had also not talked to her but ya we do talk on phone she said she is recovering now]

Dev: great I hope she recovers soon.

Meera: chalo guys ab main chalti hoon,,,muje geet ke ghar bhi jaana hai [guys ill take a leave now'I need to go at Geet's place too]

Meera was about to leave'..as maan stopped her

Maan: ek minute meera tum geet ke ghar ja rahi ho na [one minute meera u are going to geet's place na]

Meera: hmm

Maan: mera ek kaam karogi please [willu do me a favour??]

Meera: bolo maan

Maan: actually main kafi din se tumhari wait kar raha tha par tum mil nahi rahi thi tum aayi bhi nahi na [I was waiting for u from quite a long time but u too were on leave na]

Meera: yes actually geet ke bina mann nahin karta tha aane ka [actually dint feel like coming to school without geet]

Maan: ye to hai geet hai hi aisi [I agree ]

Meera: bolo maan kya kaam hai??? [what did u want me to do maan??]

Maan: geet ye parcel meri taraf se geet ko please de dena''[can u please give this [arcel to geet from my side]

Meera: thik hai maan main de dungi [ya sure maan ill give her]

Maan: thanku so much

Meera: or haan maan geet ne tumhe thanks kehne ko bola tha vo uss din usne bolna tha par bol nahi payi [maan geet wanted to thank you that day only but she could not so she asked me to do that]

Maan: its okay'. Or haan usse get well soon

Meera: chalo maan ill take a leave

Maan: I hope geet tumhe ye parcel dekh kar khushi hogi'..muje jo thik laga maine waise kar dia''.

Well what will be in the parcel'.I wont disclose,,,,,,u keep guessing''!!!WinkWinkWink

Well how was the update friends'.please press like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'.Embarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 25 December 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvamishtimskcoolpari54simmi11star432nalini29ammyicycoolprathyusmilingsheetalvasaClassy_Galetrikamaan_geet1preetymaaneetpayal.gupta177honey_dolllallu06saam123sarkh26Simran_14dh_riti-knirwal-sree.maneetmaansi007crazydevil87bvs7691amalu123Anvi2009Anu-Ananyahappydays30angel_smilyana1411Maaneet4evenats0101music_girldeepali1022DDbiggestfanMishti13Awari_Maanfrndz_is_my_lyfMunaMeet22-Zahra15-nehakapoor7ritzy09-Veritaserum-paponeconMehek25soni4evazaara2212meena..seemamarynahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10maanseehinal_maaneetswetha10khwaishfananshraDeadDevilshaliniastha6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6millie_maaneetkhushimuskaanAbby-GC-CrazyRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04ana56punam2712kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.gill123Radhikeranipoongs123-Mounika-renjini263tamanna1391Neelambari..abinash079Krishna_Souravspvd

-knirwal-

Goldie

-knirwal-

R
~~~~~~~~~~'edited~~~~~~~~~~
Solly late ho gayi...comes to update...

Yaha to mamla kuch aur hi hai...maan being restlesss ...kya  kare bechara..lagta hai geet ke kyalo ne maan ke dimag par kabja karna shuru kar diya...Embarrassed..Are yaar vo kuch feel karne lag gaya..aniie tum bahot achi ho yaar...good sis...

Results out...our munda kudi stoood first...o balle balle o shawa shawaDancing...pehle muje dance karne dijea me badme coment karti ho...LOL...O meri nupur fail ho gai.Cry...

to finaaly maan ka intezar khatam hua usse meera se baat karne ka time mil gaya...par usne parcel me kya diya...koi lettter likhi hai usne apni geet ko?Confused...chalo wait for whta is on parcel...

cont soon
love u alot shona
ur's khushi

Edited by -knirwal- - 28 December 2011 at 1:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

R

-------edited----

Pata nahi iss like button ko mujhse kya dushmani hai Angry

ok mujhe pata hai k i m late ab sorry bolungi toh tu phir se meri pitayi k liye taiyaar ho jayegi iss liye nahi bol rahi

ok commenting on both the updates together

oh god geet toh kafi injured hai aur my poor maan wo toh khud itni takleef mein hai but still he not only saved her but also carried her in his arms

i loved that sentence geet was his top most priorityEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

okay so maan aur geet ko hospital le gaye aur geet k hosh aane k baad bhi dono ek dusare se abat nahi kar paaye

now this update maan is restless and annie notices this
dheere dheere maan ki soch par geet hi geet bus rahi hai
results day wow my darling maan stood first followed by geet par nupur fail ho gayi kahir no problem dear next time hard work karna

hmm...maan ne meera ko kya diya hai geet ko dene k liye

continue soon

love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 26 December 2011 at 3:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-minnie_tweetieMunaMeet22Ash1991Krishna_Sourav

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ummm...maan being worried for geet...i guess he has already started feeling something for her...i mean it's like geet has become someone special for him already... :)))...u know i really love the fact that maan writes a diary...ususally it's the girl doing this...but here maan...it seems so sweet and different... :)))

maan came fisrt followed by geet...and then the others did well too except that nupur failed in 1 subject...she s depressed...i hope there wont be any problem and that she will be fine...

finally maan got the occasion to talk to meera...bechara...he was being so desperate...hehe...he has got a parcel for geet...i wonder what is it...and i just hope ke geet will accept it...i mean maan will be happy...still am unable to think of what it might be...

continue soon n thnxxx for the pm... :)))

Edited by zahra15 - 26 December 2011 at 3:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top