Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 62)

khwaishfan IF-Sizzlerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 d apm n fab update! Glad tht u will continue writing! update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

minnie_tweetie

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

minnie_tweetie

Dazlingdivya Senior Member
Dazlingdivya
Dazlingdivya

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

minnie_tweetie

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

OOO YE KYA HO GAYA. AB KYA HOGA...

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydevil87-knirwal-soni4eva-Zahra15-MunaMeet22kahkashansakina

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I want to make this thing again clear that Maaneet will live as long as they can and when Geet has ended then also'..We will Keep them alive this way only'but still if u want this ff to be stopped I will stop in case u don't find it interesting else I will keep pm'ing u the updates as wellEmbarrassed

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with hindi please read the update in hindi only''

This update is dedicated to a special girl on her Birthday,,,,This one's for u Zahra...Happy Birthday...Big smile

Part 8

Geet dint noticed the stone in her way and lost her balance and fell on the other side'everything happened so fast that maan did not had an idea how to control the situation..

Maan kept on shouting but all in vain'.there was no sounds'.and left maan in shock'.

Maan: geet

Still he could not hear any sounds'he thought to go down to locate her'..he walked slowly to that side and could see only wild flowers'which scared him to the core'.he was getting more restless now'.he again shouted with geets' name and kept on saying the same'

Finally he saw someone who was trying to take support of the branch of a tree''the face was swelled up badly'..and it was getting difficult to be with the support for a long time'Maan finally located that it was Geet'..he too fell as there was no area to walk'but he again got up to help out geet'..

Geet was in no position to speak as her hands were losing the support'she was trying her best to come up but she was badly hit by the the wild flowers so it was very difficult for her. Geet was losing the control and she was about to fall as maan held her hand'' he tried hard and supported her to bring her back and he was successful too'..Geet was badly injured but she still tried to walk'Maan supported her with his hands support to geet

Maan: tum thik to ho na???[geet ur alright na???]

Geet nodded but her face and body were against her reply'.She moved a bit ahead and her leg fumbled that for sure led to a fracture'.Geet was struck there itself'.it felt her leg was in two parts'Maan tried and adjusted her leg

Geet: maan main nai chal sakti [I can't walk Maan]

On the other hand all the friends were tensed for maan and geet as they were not back''

Meera: un dono ko gaye kafi der ho gayi abhi taka aye hi nahin [its so long that they two have gone and they are not back]

Dev: haan yar chalo hum jaake dekhte hai [I agree lets go and find them]

So all of them started in search of Maan and geet'..they too kept walking but could not locate them'.but continued walking'

On the other hand Maan decided to carry geet in his arms'.she was already in pain and maan was already very restless'..so he carried her in his arms and went on to the way''It was really difficult for Maan also to walk..he too was hit by various thorns'.but his priority was Geet'..

Maan came on the way and tried going back to the place his friends were''Meanwhile all the gang too located them'.

Nupur: ye geet ko kya hua hai???[ what happened to geet Maan??]

Geet went unconscious by that time''maan was still holding her'..

Dev: maan sab thik to hai na'..ye geet iss halat mein [maan everything okay na,,,,geet in such a condition]

Maan: vo actually geet corner pe chalti chalti niche gir gayi'or use kafi chot bhi aaayi hai [geet was walking at the corner and suddenly fell''she is injured badly]

Meera: muje lagta hai hume isse hospital leke chalna chahiye[ I feel we shud take her to the hospital]

Maan: hmm

Mayank  took geet in his arms as maan too was in pain''.

At hospital

Maan: doctor please geet ko check kijiye use kafi chot lagi hai [doctor please check geet she is injured badly]

Doctor: aap log wait kijiye main abhi dekhta hu [ You all wait outside ill check her]

Mayank took maan for bandage''but maan  could not take his thought away from geet''his mind was again and again taking him back to what all happened'..

Mayank: maan tu thik to hai na ??

Maan: haan yar main to thik hu bas geet bhi thik ho [ m fine I hope geet too is fine]

Meanwhile meera and nupur informed geet's family and they all came at the hospital'..

Rano: beta kya hua geet ko?? [what happened to geet??]

Nupur: aunty vo geet niche gir gayi thi'.ye to hame bhi nahin pata exactly hua kya tha??[aunty geet fell'exactly what happened even we don't know]

Mohinder: main aisa karta hu doctor se milke aata hu

Maan and mayank came back after maan's dressing was over''.mayank knew geet's family  so he told maan abt them'.Doctor came out with geet's father and informed that Geet's leg has been damaged badly so plaster has been applied on her right leg for about 6weeks'.If her condition doesnot improved then there are chances that it might get extended'

All of them got really worried and scared after hearing this'..

Geet's sister noticed maan with bandage and dressing''so she went upto him

Pinky: aapko to pata hoga geet di ko chot kaise aayi'.aapko dekhke lagta hai ki vo aapke saath thi'..[u might be knowing what all happened'.seeing u in the same condition I can make that out]

Maan: vo geet niche hir gayi thi pathar se shayad takrayi thi'..niche kafi bichoo bhi the or wapis aate uske pair mein lag gayi thi [she struck up with a stone and fell'.and I guess there were lot of wild flowers down there'..and while returning she fumbled her leg]

Rano came near maan and patted his face'

Rano: thanks beta tumne meri geet ki helo ki [thanks son u helped geet]

Maan: its okay aunty'.aap please thanks mat boliye

Rano: god bless u son

Maan felt as if he was caressed by his own mother'..he almost had tears in his eyes but somehow controlled them'..

Maan: thanks aunty'.aapse baat karke apni mumma ki yaad aa gayi [after talking to u I felt as if I was talking to my mom]

Rano felt something strange with his answer'..she was about to say as doctors intimated that geet has gained consciousness'..

Maan was relieved hearing the news'..all of them went to geet's room to see her'..Her face was badly swelled and she was on bed,,,,

Rano: dekh lia geet kya haal bana lia hai apna [ see geet what condition ur in ryt nw]

Geet was still in pain and that made her difficult to speak'.

Meera: koi zarurat nahi hai ab baat karne ki'chup chap lete reh samjhi [there is no need to speak'remain as ur]

Geet eyes took him to maan which wanted to thank him'Maan also wanted to ask about her well being but he could not'.the situation and circumstances dint allow him to speak

Dev: okay aunty ab hum chalte hai'geet tum bhi apna khayal rakhna [o aunty I guess we shud take a leave and gee u take care of urself]

Meera: or ache se aaram kar hum tuje milne aate rahenge [ u take reast we will come and meet u]

So all of them left'maan too wanted to say get well soon but he somehow controlled himself and left''

Precap: Maan: meera geet kaise hai ab?? Tum mera ek kaam karogi???WinkWink

Well how was the update friends'.please press like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 15 December 2011 at 5:36am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

thahudpurvamishtimskstar432SAJOJATOI01leothelionammyicycoolprathyusmilingcloudflowerpayal.gupta177etrikalallu06preetymaaneetSimran_14saam123-knirwal-sree.maneetsheetalvasabvs7691maansi007crazydevil87amalu123lalitha..Anu-Ananyahappydays30Anvi2009Alameluana1411angel_smilyMaaneet4evenats0101anisha_maaneetmusic_girlMunaMeet22DDbiggestfanMishti13Awari_Maanpaponecon-Veritaserum-soni4eva-Zahra15-ritzy09ramaheshkeenu_kkmillie_maaneetmeena..seemamarymaanseeAsh1991hinal_maaneetshaliniasthaswetha10khwaishfannahtani88KaSh-Maneet-FanRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04Abby-GC-Crazyzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mounika-gill123poongs123kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.punam2712Shrutheana56renjini263Radhikeranitamanna1391Neelambari..nanorabinash079Krishna_Souravspvd

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaif-ul-waraminnie_tweetie

Go to top