Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 153

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
great update dear...
loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiemillie_maaneet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 55)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
frnd..Tongue

4 Pming me dear..Smile.

ur update..Big smile.

u r done really a ...

4 this..Clap.

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SAJOJATOIminnie_tweetiemillie_maaneet

sarkh26

Goldie

sarkh26

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
awesome update dear

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SAJOJATOIcrazydevil87-knirwal-ana1411-Zahra15-MunaMeet22kkiddookahkashansakinameena..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6KaSh-Maneet-Fanmaanseekhwaishfan-Mounika-spvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I received few pm's regarding my ff that I will stop writing as Geet will end up soon…Well I will make this pretty clear that this ff has been started after lot of if's and but's and now if I have started I wont end this up….I want my Maaneet to live as long as they can if Geet ends then also…..We can Keep them alive this way only…but still if u want this ff to be stopped I will stop in case u don't find it interesting else I will keep pm'ing u the updates as wellEmbarrassed

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with hindi please read the update in hindi only''

Well I want to make one thing clear that its not that geet's parents do not trust her…they trust her to the core but Geet's father doesnot want that she ever chooses a wrong path in her life….Its only respect that geet's father has earned in his life and he cannot bear if someone else from outside says wrong abt his daughter….So time and again he keeps telling his daughter to refrain away from all these things,,,,that's it…please donot feel that her father has no trust on geet….He trust her more than his life and u will surely see that in future parts...Big smile

Part 7

It was the picnic day now…. Dev, Mayank, Nupur, Meera and Geet were going as per their plan…but maan told them that he will reach the picnic spot alone.

Geet: yar main chahti hu ki hum aaj ka din ache se spend karein…..ye time hame dubara nahin milne wala [I want that we should spend the day with full enthusiasm….we wont get such time again in our lives]

Meera: I agree yar….lets make this day special

Dev: aaj nupur itni shaant si kyu lag rahi hai?? [why is nupur so quiet yar]

Mayank: bechari exams ki tension se ghabrayi hui hai[she is tensed for her results I guess]

Nupur: yar aisa kuch nai hai….bas aise hi[Nothing like that guys m fine]

Mayank: as u say.

Mayank: par ye maan kaha reh gaya…picnic ka plan banaya or khud hi nahin aaya [but where the hell is maan all planned by him and he is not there]

Meanwhile meera notices that maan is arranging a tent.

Meera: vo dekho vo maan lag raha hai tent laga raha hai [he looks like maan..guess he is arranging tents]

Dev: yar ye bhi ajeeb insaan hai…din mein tent ki kya zarurat hai [Maan is bit different why is her arranging tents at daytime]

Geet: guys yaha khade khade baat kar rahe hai…lets go and find out

They all go towards maan…..

Maan: hey

Mayank: hello to thik hai par ye tent kiske liye laga raha hai aaj raat tuje yahi pe rukne ka mann hai kya?? [everything okay na…why are u arranging all this…have u made plans to stay here at night

Maan: no yar….actually maine socha aaj kafi garmi hai kisi ka rest karne ka mann hua to tent mein kar le…hamari picnic mein koi kami nahin rehni chaiye na [well if sumone wants to rest then he can make use of it…I want the picnic to be the best

Geet: chalo guys ab yahi baatein karke pure din nikalna ka plan hai waise what are we going to do???

Meera: ya…waise muje to bhook lagi hai kisi ke pass kuch khane ko hai [m feeling hungry…do u guys have sumthing to eat]

Nupur: ruk abhi tuje khilati hu…subah se itna sab kha kea a gayi abhi bhi bhook lagi hai [wait ill tell u…..u have eaten so much since morning and u still want]

Well they all were having fun….started with cricket ….boys team one side girls team on the other…..geet and maan had not talked since morning….It was quite usual with geet but maan was bit uneasy…..

Geet: yar thodi der break le lete hai m feeling thirsty

Meera: me too yar and the best part all bottles are finished

Geet: god I need water…..break time……m going to get water……yaha pass mein koi shop hogi waha se le aati hu [I hope there will be som shop nearby….ill get it from there]

Geet: u guys carry on with sum other thing…till then ill be back

Geet leaves from there…..Maan thought it would be nice spending few minutes with geet so he too told that he wont some cold drink stuff and will be back…well geet was going but she could not find any shop…so her search was on…..maan too was following her……so he thought to catch up…maan shouted…

Maan:  geet

Geet turned back and saw maan coming from behind

Geet: hey maan tum

Maan: ya even I was thirsty so thought kuch le aau

Geet: tumne muje bol dia hota [u should have told me na]

Maan: its okay geet

Geet: well maan thanks vo notes ke liye main tumhe bol bhi nahi payi thi na [maan thanks for those notes]

Maan: please geet…ab dn be thanks its perfectly okay yar

Maan: waise aaj hum koi or baat bahin kar sakte [cant we talk of something else]

Geet: main kuch samjhi nahin [I dint get u]

Well both of them were busy talking…..geet loved walking on serpentine paths…..and she was walking the same way today also…

Maan: geet side mein chalo the side can be risky [geet come this side….that side is risky]

Geet: raasta chodo…I love that way…shop kab ayegi….m tired walking

Maan: even I don't know……thoda aage tak dekh lete hai nahin to wapis challenge waise bhi hum kafi dur aa gaye hai [well even I have no idea…we will not go more far I guess we already have walked so much]

Geet was badly tired now as she was thirsty already,,,,she dint noticed the stone in her way lost her balance and fell to the other side...this happened so fast that maan did not had an idea how to  control the situation….

Maan shouted Geet….but all in vain……there was no sounds……this left maan in shock...ShockedShocked

Well no precap this time……EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well how was the update friends….please press like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting….EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 09 December 2011 at 6:18am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuharikashiva25dpurvamuskan_sammishtimskaparna_mBluesaffire2star432ammyicycool-divya-prathyusmilingsheetalvasaetrikapreetymaaneethoney_dollcloudflowersaam123-knirwal-sree.maneetcrazydevil87bvs7691shristi1amalu123lalitha..Anvi2009happydays30Anu-Ananyaramaheshnats0101ana1411Maaneet4eveMunaMeet22-Zahra15-ritzy09DDbiggestfanMishti13_Jyothi_Awari_MaanTanuDDianlil.mizz.smexii-Veritaserum-paponeconsoni4evaluv_DDAsh1991maanseenahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanmillie_maaneetseemamaryzaara2212shaliniastha6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkswetha10khwaishfanhinal_maaneetanshrakhushimuskaan-Mounika-poongs123Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinaanupm04-WhiteGirl-Abby-GC-CrazyShrutheana56punam2712gill123kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.tamanna1391Neelambari..spvdabinash079IsleOfCapriKrishna_Sourav

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
waiting...

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice update...i loved seeing all of them together on the picnic...it so reminds me of my friends and i...all the time we plan something or go out...it is so so so so fun...hehe...

and then maan going behind geet to talk to her...i loved their little convo...how geet was thanking him for his help and maan being very nice and all...

but then something happened to geet...i thought that maan would have held her in time but then u said that he didnt find time to react...i hope nothing wrong will happen to geet...<fingers crossed>

continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...

Edited by zahra15 - 10 December 2011 at 1:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-ramaheshminnie_tweetiemillie_maaneet

crazydevil87

Goldie

crazydevil87

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

wow silky bahot CUTE update tha yaar...ekdum tumhari tarah :-)
i completely agree wid geet yaar maqua mila hai maze kr lo kya pata kal ho na ho...luved dat dialogue sweety...
MSK ki to baat hi alag hai "picnic mein koi kami nahin rehna chahiye"...hehe...
bechara nai nai feelings hain picnic bhi geet k saath tym spend krne k liye plan ki aur ab usi k saath tym nahin mil raha...:-(
chalo drinks k bahane sahi bechare ko maqua mila apni hasrat poori krne ka...lol
par ye kya yaar itne cute update k end mein shoker bechari geet gir gai aur maan shock mein baitha hai...ye kya ho gaya...
ab kya hoga?????????????? dis question will keep nagging me till d nxt update 0:)...
jo bhi ho tumhare updates hamesha bachpan ki yaad dila dete hain...:-)...childhood kitna achcha hota duniya ki no fikar only masti masti n masti...haan padhai ka tension hota but inspite of everything its super funfilled...:-D
fabulous update dear...luvya...muah...

Edited by crazydevil87 - 09 December 2011 at 8:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top