Posted: 12 years ago
superbbb!!!!

loved it!
-knirwal- thumbnail
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme part dear..so maneet becme mr.and miss fresher.and felt bad 4 maan and at the same time becoz he got gud frnds..
Maneet ek dosre ke bhare mein sochna shuru kiya hai ab track par aana bhaki hai..lol.dekthe hai kese pyar karne lagthe hai ek dosre se..waitng eagerly 4 next part.
-mona
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it 

awesome update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n sweet n beautiful update, well written
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

speedup the story plzzz.

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally am home...hehe...actually has been out since sat...issiliye toh am reading it now... :P

ok coming to update...well as predicted maaneet became mr n mrs freshers...well donon har kaam mein perfect hi hote hain...tabhi toh...they even got this title...i really loved their respective answers...

n then maan played guitar n sang...waise which song was it...???hihi...

n then finally both narrating to their family about what happened n each other...it seems as from now itself they cant seem to get enough of each other...hihi...

continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...
Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with hindi please read the update in hindi only''

One more thing This update is dedicated to my sweet little angel Khushi...Its her birthday today...God bless u dear...🤗

Part 6

Maan entered his room…..and was still not getting out the farewell party……his eyes were taking him back to all the moments he had spent wid geet…..He again took out his diary and wrote everything in that…..He too was relieved that he shared about his parents with someone as he had never thought of sharing his sad moments with anyone…..Maan after finishing his diary started with his studies…..

On the other hand geet too was thinking of Maan…but it was about his parents….At a small age he had lost both of them…..but he was too good to control his emotions at that age too….

Geet(Self thought) job hi ho maan dil se acha hai…[Maan is really kind hearted]

Geet(selfthought) waise geet maan ke bare mein sochna chod or exams ka soch…..tuje iss bar exams mein top karna hi hai [Geet stop thinking about Maan rather think of Exams….u have to top in the exams this time]

Geet and maan started with the preps….!!!

Well the next day in the school each one was stressed with the terminals to begin soon…..

Meera: yaar main to pakka fail ho jaungi[ I will definitely fail]

Nupur : I too will accompany you…dn wry

Geet: shut up guys…..tum log to muje bhi dara rahe ho [ u guys are scaring me]

Dev and mayank were too in the same condition……but the one who was chilled was Maan Singh Khurana…

Mayank: yar tu to ekdum cool hai tuje dekh kar tolagta hi nahin ki tuje exams ka tension bhi hai [maan u look so cool it really doesnot feel that u have any tension for exams]

Maan: yar tension leke kya hoga….waise bhi maine aajtak exams ke liye tension nai lia[ well I have never taken any tension for the exams]

Dev: tu mast hai boss

Maan: waise maine kuch notes banaye hai agar tumhe chahiye to le le shayad tumhare kaam aa jaye[well I have prepared few notes if u want u can take them for ur help]

Mayank: notes…dost maine to aajtak kabhi notes hi nahi banaye hai…..[I have never ever made notes in my life]

Dev: tu aisa kar de hi de main to wahi padh lunga[maan u do one thing give them to me I will read them for exams]

Well maan shared his notes with them…….Geet was also busy studying…….It was lunch time and geet was still busy with her books….Nupur and meera had already left for the lunch….maan noticed geet in the classroom.

Maan: hi geet

Geet: hey

Maan: so exam prep ho gaya?? [are u done with ur exam preps]

Geet: well m still preparing…its so much to study na

Maan: geet ek kaam karo maine kuch notes banaye hai shayad tumhari vo help karein kuch [Geet do one thing I have prepared few notes take them may be they are of some help to u]

Geet: okay

Maan was happy that geet had agreed to take maan's help…….he gave him all his notes……Geet too read them with full dedication

It was exam time now…….Geet tried her best with her preparations so did the rest of class. Geet was quite happy with her efforts that she had made……

Geet: thanku babaji….aapki wajah se sab ache se ho raha hai bas aise hi apni bachi par apa haath banaye rakhna jisse ki main apne ma-bauji ke sapne ko pura kar saku [baaji keep blessing me the same way so that I can fulfil my parents dreams]

Maan was ease in her exams….he gave them quite easily….and ofcourse the exams were over.

Dev: finally exams ache se nikal gaye,,,,,bas ek exam ka darr hai muje [the exam went quite easily…m doubtful in just one]

Mayank: hue to mere bhi thik hai…..nupur tumhare exams kaise gaye [even my were okay…well nupur how were urs???]

Nupur: muje to kaffi darr lag raha hai…he bhagwan muje to bas pass karwa dena [god please help me m quite worried]

Geet: kuch nai hoga hum sabhi ke ache results hi ayenge [don't worry all of us will have good results]

Dev: kya baat hai geet u look quite confident this time

Geet: sacchi kahu to mere exams kafi ache gaye hai…..[to be frank my exams were so so good]

Meera: ye to tumhari shakal pe likha hai [this can easily be seen on ur face geet]

Geet: waise thanks to maan…..

Maan immediately reacted to geet…..he was listening to them but he was actually waiting for geet's answer.

Geet: thanks maan tumhare notes ne kafi help kia exams ache se ho gaye[ur notes helped a lot,,,,thanks]

Maan: it's okay geet…..m happy ki mere notes tumhare kaam aye [ I am happy that my notes were of some help to u]

Mayank: maan se to kya puchna uske exams kaise gaye….m sure top to maan hi karne wala hai [m sure maan is going to top]

Maan: guys hum kafi dino baad aaj free hue hai kyu na hum log koi picnic plan karein…what say guys??? [guys we are tension free after a long time….lets plan for a picnic]

Geet: tum log jao….main nahin aungi [u guys go and enjoy I wont be coming]

Meera: kya geet…hamesha hi aise karti hai..iss baar to maan ja[what geet…tired of the same answer yar….please come na]

Geet: no ways please yar muje force mat karo [please don't force me meera]

Maan: please geet maan jao na…..waise bhi ab to padhai ka tension bhi nahin hai [geet now we donot have any tensions for studies]

Maan: waise bhi tumhare exams ache gaye hai ussi ki party kar lete hai [well u only said that u did well in ur exams so let's party]

Geet: okay fine…par we will come early from the picnic

Maan: promise

Meera: thanks maan…aaj geet ne kitne time baad bahar chalne ke liye ready hui hai[thanks maan….its all because of u that geet has agreed to go out after such a long time]

Geet stares at meera…….

Geet: chalo ab ghar chalte hai yar..its too late

Everyone leave for their homes…..at the same time maan was quite excited that geet had agreed to go

At geet's home:

Mohinder: puttar kaise gaye exams???[how were the exams geet?]

Geet: bauji kafi ache se ho gaye hai….[they were soso good]

Mohinder: waise khushi to tumhare chehre par dikh rahi hai[well I can see the happiness on ur face]

Geet: waise bauji mujse apse ek permission chahiye thi?? [dad wanted a permission from u?]

Mohinder: about what??

Geet: hum sabne picnic pe jaane ka plan banaya hai to kya main bhi jau…..mere sabhi friends ja rahe hai [well we all have planned for a picnin..all my friends are going…can I accompany them]

Mohinder: thik hai puttar aaj main tuje mana nahin karunga[okay geet  wont deny u for anything today]

Geet: thanku bauji,,,main jaldi hi aa jaungi

Mohinder: jitna marzi enjoy karna bas apne bauji ki shikayat ka mauka mat dena kisi se bhi [enjou as much as u want but don't let anyone speak against u]

Geet: pakka bauji…..[that is a promise]

Precap: its picnic time😉😉

Well how was the update friends….please press like button and do comment it means a lot to me

I will be waiting….😳😳

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago