Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 153

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 42)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khwaishfan

IF-Sizzlerz

khwaishfan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 d apm for parts 2-4..read dem all nw! was awesum! Maaneet dance! Maan lost in Geet! Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@piya: Thanku for your lovely comments dearie... u know what...mere saath bhi aisa hai...isliye geet ka situation likhne mein mazza aya...luv u too my shona...Big smile

@zahra: thanks for ur lovely comments dear...well ya maan is falling for geet...jab saamne geet ko to maan ko or koi kha se dikhega...Winkwell lets c they become a couple or not...even m confused as of nowConfused...well ull come to know today as of who becomes Mr. and Miss fresher...Tongue

@sai: well maan hai to geet ko darne ki zarurat hi nai hai...glad u loved it...Thanks dearie...luv u tooBig smile

@ana di: Thanku di...glad u liked the updateTongue

@simm28: Thanks for commenting di...well ya maan controlled the situation superbly...glad u loved it...Smile

@maneetlover1: well mona dear u are almost right...geet will share all her feelings with maan...will try and update and hope i dont disappoint u at all...Thanks for commentingSmile

@-knirwal- : thanks khushi dear...well sab tumne bol dia khushi,,,,well maan geet ke khayalo ko apne se dur nai kar pa raha vo bhi kya karein na...

@PrincessBushi: Thanks bushiBig smile

@kahkashansakina: same here dear even i dont know...LOL...Thanks for commenting

@mishti.muna: Thanks Muna

@lallu06: Big smile

@krati5: indeed they are the best couple but lets what destiny has stored for themWink

@meena..: thanks meena...glad u loved itTongue

@muraadlovesdd: thanks dearBig smile

@poongs123: Thanks dearSmile

@shah10: ThanksTongue

@-Nilam- :Thanku so very muchSmile

@Remya_Pillai : geet dint complemented maan because she refrains herself from all this...she doesnot wants anyone to give a chance to speak against her...thanks for commenting...Smile

@tushti-kiran: well ya maan is already falling for geet...well it was all destiny that they had to walk together,,,glad u loved thatTongue

@abinash079: thanks dearSmile

@anupm04: glad u loved the update...thanks for commentingTongue

@happydays30: ThanksBig smile

@DDbiggestfan: Thanku...Smile

@nahtani88: thanks dearSmile

@zaara2212: ThanksBig smile

@gill123: glad u loved the update...thanks for commentingTongue

@Mishti13: Thanku so very muchSmile

@millli: thanks dearSmile

@seemamary: well future is ascertain...abhi to school life kya pata kya hota hai...well i romise i will not disappoint u at all...Wink

@nosi: Thanks khushiSmile

@Maaneet4eve: thanks dearSmile

@-sofiya- : thanks sofiyaSmile

@KaSh-Maneet-Fan: thanks for commenting...glad u loved the update...Tongue

@ananya95: hey loved the comments.,,,ya kismat connection u know...Wink

@PrithviSanyo1: thanks rakhi di...Tongue

@SAJOJATOI: thanks dearieTongue

@shrutheAjay: thanks shru diSmile

@swetha10: thanks dearTongue

@soni4eva: thanks so very muchSmile

@anshra: thanks diSmile

@music_girl: thanks Frankie...well ya..its really difficult to walk in a saree...not a problem dear...u can comment whenevr u find timeTongue

@anisha_maaneet: well hum sabhi ka haal yahi tha yar,.,,,well same as geet...Smile

@maansee: tumne to pehle declare kar dia...thanksTongue

@shaliniastha: thanks dearSmile

@Radhikarani123: thanku so very muchSmile

@spvd: thanks deepa di...well ya geet is unaware of all this...glad u loved itBig smile

@geetsweet: thanks dearTongue

@sukklover: thanks for your lovely graphics and comments dear...loved them allSmile

@disha_Maan.GC: thanks dearTongue

@payalpari: thanka payalBig smile

@khwaishfan: thanksSmile

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 03 December 2011 at 12:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-ana1411DDbiggestfan-Zahra15-kkiddoo-Mounika-meena..millie_maaneet

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-ana1411DDbiggestfan-Zahra15--Mounika-kahkashansakinameena..millie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khwaishfanspvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Special Thanks to Piya for this lovely banner...Piya Ur the best...Thanku once again...Hug

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with hindi please read the update in hindi only''

Part 5

Geet was perfectly fine now and they both completed the walk and came back….

Geet: thanks maan

Maan: par kisliye geet?? [But y geet]

Geet: maan ye tum bhi jaante ho or main bhi….agar aaj tumne muje pakda na hota to main to aaj wahi pe hi gir gayi hoti [maan if u had not helped him that time I wud have surely fallen]

Maan: its okay geet

Meanwhile dev, meera, mayank and nupur too joined them…they all praised maan and geet…..

Geet: aisa kuch nai hai tum sab to jaante ho na ki muje saare mein kitna uncomfortable tha bas chalte chalta wahi hua and maan ne meri help kar di…..[its not like the way u all are thinkinh…u knew that I was uncomfortable in saree and as soon as I started walking same happened and maan helped me out]

Dev: humne socha kit um dono ne kuch special ramp walk dia….par chalo sabhi ko aise hi laga [we all thought u tried doing something different in the ramp walk….and everyone else too felt the same]

Maan: Now leave guys….sab thik ho gaya hai

They all sat and looked for the proceedings…….geet was also bit comfortable as the major hurdle of ramp walk was over…..maan, dev and mayank were sitting together and the girls were together….they had further games and everyone was enjoying them to the core….geet overshadowed all girls and gave her best in all the activities and it was boys turn now…..

Dev: chalo maan tum hamari tarf se boys ko represent karo [ maan u go and represent the boys team]

Maan: no way…waise bhi m leaving in sometime

Mayank : yar maan tu itna boring kyu hai jab enjoy karne ka tym hai to tu gayab hone ki baat kar raha hai [maan why are you so boring I mean when it is the actual time to enjoy ar thinking to leave]

Maan: yar please try and understand mujse nai hoga

Geet interrupted in between..

Geet: lagta hai ki tum ladko mein koi bhi nahin hai jo hum sabhi ko takkar de sake….main pehle se jaanti thi ki ye mayank or dev to kisi kaam ke nahin per maan tum bhi [it feels u guys are good for nothing….dev and mayank were already useless and it feels maan is also same as them]

Dev: yar geet tu hamesha hi aise kyu bolti hai…..[Hey Geet why do u always say like that]

Geet: agar kuch galat hai to bolo….sab tumhare saamne hi hai [if I said something wrong then tell….the truth is in front of u na]

Maan: fine geet…..bahut hua…ab dekho hum ladke tum ladkiyo ko kaise harate hai [now see how we boys register a win over u girls]

Geet: we will see

Maan went and sang a song with his own lyrics……he played guitar along with his beautiful song…

everyone was surprised to see maan's performance…..

Nupur: ye maan to kafi talented hai…..studies hi nahi ye to all rounder hai yar [maan is quite talented…he is an allrounder yar]

geet: hmm

Finally it was time to announce Mr and  Miss Fresher…..three girls and three boys were called for the same…..maan and geet were amongst those three boys and three girls…..

Dev, nupur, mayank and meera wished maan and geet all the very best…

Well it was a question and answers round for them the one who answered first was to be declared the winner…First question was for the boys side….

Judge: what according to you is most important in life..is it ur ambition or ur passion??

Well maan was immediate to repond back

Maan: ma'am I would like to answer this question…I feel ambition is something we want to achieve in our life and passion is the way we achieve our desire…being passionate is fine but sometimes passion aims for personal fullfilment of a desire which is wrong….so I would prefer to fulfill my ambition with a right passion.

His answer actually shocked everyone………

The other answers were not that catchy…….

Now it was girls turn to answer

Judge: Who is most important to you,,is it god or ur parents???

Geet responded this time

Geet: maam well may i…….To me my parents are most important to me….because they are my god…..!!

Maan was really touched by Geet's reply……..Well this was enough to judge Maan and Geet as Mr. and Miss fresher respectively….!! Maan and Geet thanked the seniors on behalf of their class for the party.

Maan: congratulations geet

Geet: thanks and same to u……!!

The fresher's were then offered meal…..

Dev: Wah maan tu yaha aate hi famous ho gaya…..congrats dude…..Congrats Geet….. [Maan u have become so famous from the early days itself…congrats….Congrats geet]

Maan and geet thanked him…..

Mayank: main to tab hi samaj gaya tha ki maan hi Mr. Fresher banega jab isne vo jawab dia tha or geet to hai hi kaamal [I understood that very moment that maan will be adjudged Mr. Fresher when he gave that answer and geet was asuual superb]

Maan: geet tumse ek baat puchu?? [Geet can I ask you something???]

Geet: hmm

Maan: geet vo jo tumne waha jawab dia uska…[Geet the answer u gave there…..

Geet: maan mere liye apne parents se important or kuch bhi nahin or main unhe kabhi bhi dukhi nai kar sakti mere liye vo hi sab kuch hai [Maan my parents are most important for me and I cannot betray them ever..they are my life]

Maan:I can understand geet….even I loved my parents..but…

Geet: kya baat hai Maan [what is wrong Maan??]

Maan: kuch nai [Nothimg]

Geet: please maan ek taraf tum hum sabko dost bolte ho or ab baat bhi share nai kar rahe [Maan at one side u call us friends and on the other side u don't share ur feelings]

Maan: actually aaj tak maine kisi se iss baare mein baat nahin ki hai [Actually I have never talked on this with anyone before]

Dev: tum humse share kar sakte ho maan [ u can share with us maan]

Maan: actually mere parents' ab mere saath nahin hai I mean jab main kafi chotta tha to they died in a car accident

Everyone apologized…..

Maan: aaj geet ki baat sun k ek dum unke na hone ka ehsaas hua [while geet answered today I felt a slight pain]

Geet: to tumhare ghar pe or kaun hai [so who else is in ur family maan]

Maan: my elder sister and my grandmom

Dev: maan don't worry agar tumhe kabhi bhi akele lage to hamare ghar aa jana….[maan if u ever feel alone please do come at my place]

Mayank: mere bhi [mine too…u are always welcome]

Maan: thanku so much guys……ur really true friends…!!!

Meera: geet its too late hame chalna chaiye…..

Geet: hey babaji…sachi maa mera wait kar rahi hongi….[Mom must be waiting]

Geet: okay bye guys…hum chalte hai…..tc…will see u tomo…..tc

They wished everyone and left for their homes….geet was so happy and shared each and every happening of the fresher's party with her Mom rano……she even told abt the ramp walk…..how maan helped her…everything….

Rano: chal puttar ab jaake change kar le……[geet u go and change]

Geet: mom apko pata hai vo maan nahin hai uske parents nahin hai….usne aaj bataya…or mayank or dev ne use bola ki vo jab akela feel karein to unke ghar aa sakta hai[ mom u know maan had lost his parents when he was a small kis and dev and mayank asked him to come to their place whenever he feels low]

Rano: hmm…chalo achi baat hai [that's good]

Geet: mom waise maan kafi intelligent bhi hai…uske jawaab se bhi sab waha kafi khush hue the…. kuch dino mein vo hamara acha dost ban gaya hai [Mom maan is really intelligent as well…his answer was all praised by everyone…in lastfew days he has become a good friend of ours]…..

Rano noticed that geet was continuously speaking about maan…..

Geet: arrey maa aap kya soch rahi ho…….? Waise ek baat kahu aap kisi baat ki tension mat lena muje ye baat ache se pata hai ki ladko ke saath kis had tak dosti rakhni hai

Rano: puttar muje tujpe pura vishwas hai……humne tuje dost banana se mana kabhi nahi kia……hamari khushi teri khsuhi mein hi hai [we have full faith on u geet…and we have never stopped u from making friends….after all our happiness lies with urs]

Geet: chalo ma aaj kuch special khana bana do aakhir apki beti Miss fresher bani hai [okay Mom please make sumthin special to eat afterall ur daughter is miss freshers']

On the other hand……Anwesha was quite shocked with maan becoming Mr. Freshers…….

Ani: maan m surprised….vo ladka jo parties mein nahin jaata tha vo Mr. Fresher??

Maan: vo bas aise hi……u know me na

Ani: but brother aajkal teri baton se aise lagta hai that I really don't know u [But ur activities from past few days make me feel that I really dn know abt u]

Maan: acha aisa kya hua hai [well please explain what has happened?]

Ani: leave who was Miss fresher?

Maan: Geet…..

Ani: nice name…..

Maan: she is very nice too…..

Ani: hmm acha nice……very good bro….or kuch bhi batao ye nice girl ke bare mein……?[well tell something else abt this girl]

Maan: m busy,.,,and my exams are coming soon…let me study…byeee

Ani: kuch to gadbad hai maan..[something is wrong for sure]

Precap:

Geet: Thanks maan tumhare notes ne kafi help kia…exams ache se hueBig smile

Well how was d update friends….?? Please do comment………..I will be waiting………It means a lot to me…..!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 03 December 2011 at 4:37am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuinlwgeetlatsatmishtimskswati2011aparna_mstar432Paingelammyicycool-divya-sheetalvasacloudflowerpayal.gupta177etrikapreetymaaneetpiya-Angelic_mishtydh_ritisaam123-knirwal-sree.maneetshristi1bvs7691maansi007crazydevil87amalu123mayurmaaneetAlameluAnvi2009lalitha..Anu-Ananyahappydays30ana1411anisha_maaneetangel_smilyprincess.rocksMaaneet4evenats0101...Mallu...-Zahra15-ritzy09MunaMeet22lil.mizz.smexiiTanuDDianDDbiggestfanMishti13Radhikerani_Jyothi_Awari_Maansoni4evapaponecon-Veritaserum-luv_DDAsh1991meena..maanseeshaliniasthahinal_maaneetnahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khushimuskaanAbby-GC-Crazyzaara2212keenu_kkseemamaryPrincessBushisweet scorpioswetha10khwaishfan-Mounika-poongs123renjini263gill123Shrutheana56kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Remya_Pillaikahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-spvdabinash079Neelambari..IsleOfCapriKrishna_Sourav

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Edited by payalpari - 03 December 2011 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetieRadhikerani

sarkh26

Goldie

sarkh26

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for part 5 pls cont soon