Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 153

krati5

IF-Rockerz

krati5

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
nice part... continue soon... thnks 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 35)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT!
sorry for the late comments i'm really busy with school!
i've been pulling all nighters almost this whole week thus making me unable to read any ffs D:

minnie_tweetie

_AngelSonu_

IF-Rockerz

_AngelSonu_

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
awsome update loved itClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetiePrincessBushi

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
luved it...
continue soon

minnie_tweetie

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-ana1411swetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fanmeena..spvd

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Hello friends''Well thanks once again for ur encouragement and support'..sorry m unable to reply back to you all individually because of my work load'.sincere apologies for that'.!! But I have read all your cooments'Thanks for all the lovely and precious comments'It really means a lot to me'.!!!

Many of u wanted to know who was kalpana chawla I mentioned in my last update'Well she was a famous Indian Astronaut'..she died a few years back while coming back from a successful mission from space'geet too dreamt of becoming one kalpana chawla'.

And now many of you wanted the English translations of the update as well'I tried this time by giving the translations in the brackets'..sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with hindi please read the update in hindi only''

Part 4

Maan(self thought) ye geet mujhe achanak se khu dikhi? [Why was geet in my thoughts all of the sudden??]

Maan was not able to understand his feelings at all''So he went into his room and started with his work'.Annie came up to his room'

Ani: maan tum to niche aane wale the'.dinner nahin karna kya?? [Maan u dint come up for dinner??]

Maan: vo di maine socha thoda kaam complete kar lu bas usi mein lag gaya  [well I thought to complete my work so dint even realize that]

Ani: maan tum nahi badloge'..waise freshers kal hai na to kya plan ha tumhara?? [Maan u will never change'well what are ur plans for tomorrow's freshers' party??

Maan: plan kya di bas thodi der jaunga or wapis aa jaunga [What plans'..will go for some time and will be back soon]

Ani: as u wish brother'chalo lets have dinner'.its useless giving u any suggestion'

Next morning'..

Geet was really conscious as she was wearing a saree for the first time in her life''here mom was helping her out so that she remains bit comfortable

Rano: geet maine saree ache se tie kar di hai'..tujhe chalne mein zyada pareshani nai hogi [Geet I have tied up ur saree so it wont be any problem for u while u will walk]

Geet: par ma aap jaanti ho na ki ye saare mere bas ki baat nahin'..[par u know na wearing a saree is impossible for me]

Rano: jaanti hu haar baar yahe bahana hai tera'acha kia jo saree daalna compulsory kar dia [I know'm glad that saree was mandatory as a dress code]

Geet: ma chodiye aap bhi [mom u leave u too are not less]

While she was arguing meera and Nupur came to geet's house''

Meera: wah geet kitni pyari lag rahi hai'. [Geet u look so so beautiful]

Nupur: geet aaj to sabhi ki nigahe sirf tujpar hongi'.[ geet today you will be the centre of attraction in the party]

Geet gives an angry look to Nupur to keep shut as her mom was standing there only'.

Rano: puttar geet hi nahi tum dono bhi utni hi pyari lag rahi ho [Not only geet u too are also looking beautiful]

Geet: guys I feel we should leave now'.Party already start ho chuki hogi

Geet tells her mom that she will be back soon and she should not worry for her' and leave for the freshers' party.

Mayank: ye maan abhi tak nahi aaya [Maan has not come as yet?]

Dev: yar pata nahin usko ye parties mein aana shayad pasand nahi hai'.pata nahi vo ayega bhi ya nahin [dn knw he likes coming to the party also or not]

They both were talking to each other as maan came'He was wearing a black suit'..and was looking dam hot'.

Maan: hey guys

Dev: arrey maan'hum abhi teri baat kar rahe the [maan we both were talking about you only]

Mayank: yar tu to bada handsome lag raha hai'aaj to sab seniors bhi tujpe fida ho jaengi [maan ur looking so handsome'.it feels all senior girls will fall for u today]

Maan: kyu mazak kar rahe ho yar'lagta hai tumhe koi or nahin mila [y are u teasing me yar'.]

Mayank: M serious dude.

Maan's eyes were searching for geet'..he himself dint knew the reason but he could not resist himself'..

Maan: lagta hai abhi tak sab log aaye nahin hai [it feels that still some people in the class are missing]

Dev: pata nahin yar'.kaun aaye hai kaun nahin [dn knw yar'who all have come and who haven't]

Mayank; chalo yar lets sit'..

Maan had no other option than to sit with dev and mayank'.maan was still being restless on the other hand he was admired by each and everyone'.Many girls came and complimented him that he was looking quite handsome'but he did not bothered about all this'..

Mayank: kyu maan ab to yakeen hua na ki main sach bol raha hu [hope now u realized that I was saying truth]

Dev: par mayank aaj maan se bhi sundar koi or lag raha hai [mayank there is someone else too who is catching attention]

Mayank: kaun hai?? [Who?]

Dev points towards geet'.geet is walking slowly as it was difficult for her to walk'..meera and Nupur were coming along with her'.

Mayank: sach mein yar'geet ko dekh maine to kabhi socha hi nahin tha ki isse bhi ladkiyon ki tarah rehna aata hai [true'.i had never thought that geet too could behave actually like girls]

But one who did not responded was Maan'he was totally lost in Geet's beauty'..he could not take her eyes away from geet''He came in a white saree'..was looking so innocent''..!!

Geet took a seat at the end'.but the place she was sitting was clearly visible to maan who was still staring at her'.

The party was already on''and now it was ramp walk for the freshers''.they were to be judged on their dressing sense'.they confidence level and everything'..and the seniors had planned that two people will walk together of whom one will be a boy and other will be a girl''

Geet: yar muje to ye rampwalk nai karna tum to jaante ho na mujse saree mein nahi chala jaata'. [guys I cannot do it'u know how difficult it is for me to walk]

Meera: baat to aise kar rahi hai jaise hum bade comfortable hai [geet u talking as if we are quite comfortable]

Nupur: tum dono baithe raho main to chali'.by god kitna mazza ayega [u both sit'm going'.it will be a real fun]

Meera: par tu jaanti hai na ek partner zaruri hai [u know na u need to have a partner]

Nupur: haan yar ye to maine socha hi nahin'geet bata na kiske saath jau [ o yes I did not think that'geet help me out na with whom I should go]

Geet: agar tune jaan ahi to aisa kar mayank se puch le [ask mayank to accompany you..]

Nupur agrees and asks mayank to accompany her for the catwalk'..he too agrees'.as it was compulsory for everone'.

Dev: Mayank to chala gaya'maan tu kiske saath jaega'.. [mayank has got a partner'.with whom are u going maan?]

Maan did not responded'..

Dev: dude where are u lost??

Finally maan was out of his imaginary world'

Maan: tune kuch kaha kya?? [did u say something]

Dev: yar tera kya aplan hai kisike saath jaega ramp walk pe?? [with whom are u going for this ramp walk]

Many girls came to maan but he refused that he will not be going for this round''.so they choosed others and completed their walk'.same happened with geet but she too refused that she feels uncomfortable while walking'.finally the seniors had to come and ask them to complete the round as only few people were left'..

Geet had no other option than to go for it''maan too stood up''

Dev: yar abhi to geet or meera bhi hai'.aisa karte hai hum unhi ko leke chale jaate hai [maan geet nad meera to haven't gone as yet lets take them along with us]

Dev paired up with meera and geet was the last one left to be paired up'..so her partner was maan'.

Maan: geet kya hua tum thodi tensed lag rahi ho [geet u looking bit tensed any problem]

Geet: nothing, bas ye saree mein thoda uncomfortable hu [just that m bit uncomfortable with the saree]

Maan: geet ek baat bolu'.aaj tum kafi pyari lag rahi ho [geet ur looking very beautiful]

Geet was surprised and shocked at the same time as she had never got such comments from a guy'..she was confused so just replied with simple thanks

Finally everyone was done with ramp walk'.and it was the last couple'.and was none other than geet and Maan'geet was quite nervous as she was really uncomfortable'she started moving and maan too'.on one side maan was walking and on the other was geet'..she prayed to god and started'.everything was going perfect but as soon as she reached the centre'her saree did the damage and she was about to fall'.maan saw geet collapsing and immediately went towards her and gave his hand support and she too responded'..

It seemed as they both did it as a part of the walk''and everyone too enjoyed that'.!!

Geet was perfectly fine now and they both completed the walk and came back''

Precap: Mr. and Mrs. FreshersWinkWink

Geet: maan main apne parents ko kabhi dukh nahin de saktiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 03 December 2011 at 12:09am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetlatsatmishtimskswati2011star432payal.gupta177Paingelammyicycool-divya-bhakbhartifanpiyushisheetalvasacloudflowerprathyusmilingetrikalallu06preetymaaneetAnnu8193dh_ritisree.maneetshristi1crazydevil87-knirwal-amalu123bvs7691AlameluAnu-AnanyaAnvi2009happydays30angel_smilyana1411Maaneet4eveanisha_maaneetnats0101music_girlrenjini263RadhikeraniTanuDDianlil.mizz.smexiiDDbiggestfanMishti13_Jyothi_disha_Maan.GCsoni4evakrati5Ash1991paponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy09rupzloveu-Zahra15-anupm04Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khushimuskaanAbby-GC-Crazymeena..seemamaryzaara2212millie_maaneetPrincessBushiswetha10khwaishfanshah10maanseeKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetanshrasweet scorpionahtani88-Mounika-poongs123Shrutheana56kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.gill123..tanya..Neelam..IsleOfCaprispvdabinash079piya-Krishna_Sourav

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
R

********edited********

Hmm... geet first time saree phen rahi hai i can understand yaar pata hai maine aaj tak saree nahi pehni hihi iss dar se k i won't b able to manage it so geet ka problem main samaj sakthi hoon

offcourse agar geet gorgeous lag rahi hai toh maan bhi kisi prince charming se kum thodina lagega

every girl is drooling over maan hai i so hate it mere aur geet k rehthe hue ye kaam koi aur kare bahut nainsaafi hai hihi

hmm... toh sab ramp walk kar rahe hai yeh lo aisa toh hona hi tha maaneet ek saath hi aayengena

loved the way maan controlled teh situation and i really love the precap

love u my angel

-Piya

Edited by piya- - 30 November 2011 at 5:33am

minnie_tweetie

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
waiting