Fan Fictions

NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 153

minnie_tweetie

IF-Rockerz

minnie_tweetie

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Well I forgot to mention few friends of Geet and maan in the character sketch'..but with time ill make sure that I don't miss to tell u about them'.For this part I will have to introduce geet's friends''though they do not have a real significance in my FF but I need them in the beginning to carry on.

Meera, Nupur and geet are best friends who have been with her since her childhood'.this will be a beginning to their new phase of life

Part 1

It was the first day of class XI of the school'.geet, meera and nupur were really excited as a new phase of their life was beginning.

Meera: geet tuje pata hai muje aaj kitni khushi ho rahi hai aaj se hum apni zindagi ki ek nayi shuruwat karenge

Geet: haan yar sach mein aaj se hum sach mein apne parents ka sapna pura karne ki taraf ek naya kadam badaenge par ek darr bhi hai kahi main isme kamyab na ho payi to??

Meera: yar aaj to pehla sin hai please aaj to aisi baat mat kar na

Nupur: yar tum dono kis tarah ki baatein leker baith gayi ho'..hum zarur kamyab honge'..waise geet tere kehne par maine science section mein admission to le liya hai par tu to jaanti hai na muje mathematics se kitna darr lagta hai

Geet: hey babaji'kya karu main iss ladki ka'..bhul gayi pichli baar bhi tune aise bola tha or baad mein jab result aaya to kitne ache marks the'

Nupur: hmm

Meera: chalo chodo ye sab'.yar tumhe to pata hoga na ki aaj school mein or bhi nayi admissions hui hai'.pata nahin kaun kaun ayega''

Geet: haan yar ye to hai'..alag alag schools se students ab hamari class mein ayenge'..par jo bhi hum hum teeno hamesha saath rahenge'haina????

Nupur and meera nod their heads in approval''

Geet: chalo assembly ke liye chale''aaj to principal maam ki lambi speech bhi hogi

Three of them leave for the morning assembly'..the school had admissions of various students from the outside school'''so the principal was busy telling the rules and regulations'.

Nupur: yar ye princi kitna bore kar rahi hai

Meera: ye kaunsa aaj ka kaam hai har saal to aisa hota hai na

Geet: tum dono chup nahin reh sakti'.discipline naam ki koi cheez nahin hai tumme'.

Nupur: haan haan ab to aise hi kahegi na tu hum dono ko'..tu to thehri sab teachers ki favourite,,,sun sun princi ka pyara lecture'

The lecture finally finished'..all of them left for their respective classes''geet, meera and nupur were the first to bag their seats in the class'..

Teacher: tum teeno aaj bhi waise hi ho'.grow up girls''ab tum lod bade ho gaye hai

Meera: maam aap to jaanti hi hai na ki jaha hum teeno ho waha pe koi na koi gadbad to hogi hi

Nupur starts laughing

Geet: sorry mam  ab dubara aise nahin hoga

Teacher: geet tum teeno mein sabse samajdar ho ab naye students tumhari class mein admission lekar aaye hai main chahti hu ki tum ek acha atmosphere maintain karo

Geet: sure maam

The teacher was busy taking attendance''.calls up many names one by one''.and finally stops at Maan'.he was unavailable''.

Meera: ye kaun hai???

Geet: aya hoga koi naya student'itna kyu soch rahi hai'.issi class mein hi ayega'..tu chup chap baith ja nahin to mam se or kuch sunegi

The teacher finally finished with the attendance and was about to begin the class'where geet suddenly realizes'.

Geet: excuse me mam

Teacher: yes geet

Geet: mam main apni books library mein chod ayi hu''can I get them????

Teacher: par aaj intro class hai geet'main study nahin karwa rahi hu

Geet: please mam ill be back soon

Teacher: okay

Geet leaves the class in a hurry to get the book from the library''on the way back to class she was having a quick glance at the contents'.and bumped into someone who was coming from the opposite side''ShockedShocked

Well how was it friends'.. I know it was a short part but this was how I could begin it'''please do comment as it means a lot to me''!!

I'll be waiting''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 03 December 2011 at 12:06am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

thahudpurvainlwgeetlatsatswati2011zil143attitudeshymintu_7star432payal.gupta177AISHAJSPaingelammyicycool-divya-sheetalvasacloudflowerpiyushietrikalallu06preetymaaneetsaam123mishtib-knirwal-Srabon_Dharasree.maneetdh_ritiAnnu8193amalu123bvs7691maansi007crazydevil87shristi1Anu-AnanyaAnvi2009angel_smilyawesomepoojaramaheshgurti30kingofmeana1411Maaneet4evenats0101music_girlTanuDDian_Jyothi_Awari_Maandeepali1022DDbiggestfanMishti13lil.mizz.smexii16anyaa.gurtibangaloressoni4eva-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09-Zahra15-nehakapoor7_AngelSonu_MunaMeet22maaneetsangelMehek25misty_drastifanAsh1991krati5ambbihameena..Shalvemillie_maaneetpreethiaseemamaryshaliniasthashah10maanseehinal_maaneetnahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10khwaishfananshrasweet scorpioana56Shruthezaara2212anupm04Remya_Pillaikahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mounika-kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.punam2712gill123renjini263singh24..tanya.._CookieMonster_piya-goldenmoonspvdNeelambari..IsleOfCapriabinash079Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF MAANEET; Kismat Connection upd Pt20 pg147 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
R

------edited-------

Lovely start Silky

I loved the convo between the 3 girls haha Prici kitna boring hai ye dialogue se toh mujhe apne school k din yaad aa gaye

so geet has left her books in the library aur wapas aate waqt she collides with someone

well guess karne ki zarurat nahi hai it is surely MaanEmbarrassed

continue soon

love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 19 November 2011 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-knirwal-millie_maaneet

Maaneet4eve

IF-Dazzler

Maaneet4eve

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
the prolouge was lovely
please send me a pm