Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Maanvi ill, Jeevika clueless      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, the grand celebrations and rituals of Jeevika and Viren's wedding have begun and tonight's episode will bring some surprise for Jeevika - one from Maanvi and the other from Viren.

A Starplus.in source informs, "In tonight's episode both families will come together for Mata Ki Chowki. But suddenly Maanvi will feel uneasy. She will quietly slip in to her room where she will faint. Virat, who has been worried about her pale complexion will happen to look for her and will be shocked to see her unconscious and rush her to the hospital. Once conscious, Maanvi will urge Virat to take her home before anyone notices she is missing. Later at Jeevika's bangle ceremony, the pandit will inform the family that from now on the bride and groom are forbidden to see each other. Viren will not be able to stop himself and will try to meet Jeevika by climbing into her balcony." Will the lovers be able to meet? Watch the episode to find out.

Maanvi seems clueless. "I feel weak and faint. I don't know what is wrong with me. The doctor Virat took me to said I had viral fever so maybe that is it. I don't want to make a big deal out of my illness as my di's big day is around the corner. And I don't want to create a mess. I want to be with her every step of the way and enjoy the marriage celebrations. Sure I was surprised to see Virat's concern for me."

Jeevika was shocked too. "I got two shocks. Maanvi was missing for a while but later she turned up, so all was well. I feel Maanvi is stressed about the wedding and does such antics for attention. She perhaps is feeling bad that I will be married soon so is distracting herself with such harmless tricks. You know once she pretended to faint before me and when I was shocked she said I was looking so pretty that anyone would faint. I mean, that's my Maanvi."

Viren aka Karan Tacker couldn't help himself. "I didn't know what overcame me. I felt I had to see Jeevika."

Will Viren's romantic move have repercussions? Is there more to Maanvi's illness? Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Starplus.in  |   Thursday, November 17, 2011

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzLuxXxiousArtzMaohBJPatel19BhavyaRedybeintehaaZaYaromanticgurl070wadhwanikiAnu*Gayani*Anuspringsheaven princesstara_211Nav2010-Wanderer-chucklebuddyRach-dcssabawadi..dollashred12Forum.ManiacKSG_luva2zahid-Veena-*Reemz*..tanya...FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manavi ill, Jeevika clueless-indya.com" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thank u so much tanu!!

beintehaaZaYa

Goldie

beintehaaZaYa

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing! Its exactly like I thought! so manvi will hide it from her di and Virat will be the one to take care of her!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
How on earth does Virat take Manvi to the hospital without anyone noticing? Jeevika didi...you are in for a big shock :|

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
aww!! my poor princesss is too ill,..hope c will get ok soon,.!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. i cant wait to see how virat takes maanvi to the doctor, maybe he will carry her in his arms.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ROFL dont Ask why im roflin ROFL as im LOVIN it ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.