Kangan to be given in front of all

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If there is a kangan scene then Arnav will give her the kangans in front of all saying u sold ur mothers kangans so here is my mothers kangans or something like that because if he gives her privately others might accuse her of stealing as the women in the house are looking for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
is that a prediction or u have got some source??
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have also read other posts saying that Shyam has given the Kangans the woman are looking for to Bhua Ji...I always skip the two of them so missed that happening!!!!

I really hope & pray she gets Kangan from ASR for the plants & not from Shyam via Bhua!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
If Arnav's mother intended for her future daughter-in-law to wear the kangans one day, then they will most likely be the one thing can save Khushi. - Also, it could give Bua an opportunity to redeem herself by spilling the beans about Shayam/the kangans, and clearing Khushi's name. So far jewellery relating to her has only softened him... AND it will contrast nicely with the payal scene, because that belonged to HER mother, and the kangans belonged to HIS mother.

I hope the CVs fit it all together.