Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't get the Raizada women!

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Although I enjoyed yesterday's comedy and ArShi scenes much better than Tuesday, I am still having trouble with the set up.  I understand the CVs want to give us Arshi scenes but they are so contrived and don't make sense.  They don't fit ...we have done all this before.

The school girl attitude of La, Angeli and Naani is very annoying..  They know Khushi has financial problems but they have no trouble trying to manipulate her for their pleasure.  La wants Khushi to come till she is married to Arnav/...what is that???

When Khushi is at the house they ignore her and leave her alone to fend for herself  that she is amusing herself by looking after Arnav?  She was the only one around to serve him lunch?  She needed to go to the pool to serve him milk?

She is a guest, even though they treat her like family, she is still a guest in the house and why is she in the kitchen by herself? 

Khushi trying to get a reaction from Arnav is cute but it just isn't working for me.  Are they just filling time until the maha episode? Or just lazy writing?

- Shell

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i guess they needed a way to show to arnav that she is engaged...and in a shocking way...also make her a bit untrust worthy as to why she didn't inform anyone that she is engaged...though i didnt like the women's drama...it was very different then other serials...so m ok with it...

also i think since they themselves have never had to fend for themselves, so even though they sympathise with khushi, they will never understand how time is important for her and that they are just toying with her...

ShellJA thumbnail
You're totally right...these women have no concept of reality.  They live in a bubble and have n o idea that there are a lot of people out who don't live in the lap of luxury. 

As for the plot it is just weak. 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can i just say...I AGREE wid all ur points??

I really am wondering...do the CVs even remember the characters...i mean, how they WERE?? From when did Arhi became a CUTE couple?? I thought it was a MATURE love story...where is that maturity quotient??

This dumb charade...the females at the Raezada family...and those at the Gupta house...Shyam...everyone n everything is turning into a circus.

And yeah...this forum doesn't allow ppl to put forth their views...so, hats off to u for making this post..and also, all the best 😆!
ShellJA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Can i just say...I AGREE wid all ur points??

I really am wondering...do the CVs even remember the characters...i mean, how they WERE?? From when did Arhi became a CUTE couple?? I thought it was a MATURE love story...where is that maturity quotient??

This dumb charade...the females at the Raezada family...and those at the Gupta house...Shyam...everyone n everything is turning into a circus.

And yeah...this forum doesn't allow ppl to put forth their views...so, hats off to u for making this post..and also, all the best 😆!

I have no time to engage in immature fights.  I come to the forum to have fun and participate in intelligent debate and discussions.  Not gushing about a couple or character.  :)

You'er so right about the CVs forgeting the integrity of their characters.  They are all over the map this week.

- shell

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u said it, time paas kar rahein hai ye log!!!!!!!!!!!😔