Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
it was very gud manu!
u knw lk every1 else i too wish that it comes true!
but hey it was superb!
ricsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur os brought  tears in m eyes. excellent work n beautifully written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.al d best.
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ I really wish this OS comes true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... hope KK and Kritz can work their differences out asap like Arjun and Arohi (but I dont believe the two have broken up in real life... maybe have probs but not split god forbid that from happening ever and if it did god will fix it asap like this Arjun and Arohi) Loved the OS ... amazing job!!!! Superb!

Happy Belated Birthday to Madhu... hope you had a fantastic day!

Thanks Mansi for the OS!
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Mansi... This is the most beautiful ff I hv read till now... I just hope they hvnt broken up !! I dont want to write much ... I don't want these feelings to flow out... I want it inside me close to my heart :) :) love u dear... This was beautiful !
perfectsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mansi, U brought tears in my eyesโ€ฆ the tears that I was stopping for so many days.

I was adamant in thinking and am still tht the rumours going around r just rumours n nothing else. Inspite of my mind telling me otherwise, my heart was not willing & is still not willing to believe it.

But now after reading ur OS, I didn't realize when my tears started its flow and don't know how to stop them now. I hope, truly & sincerely that ur OS comes true. Want to see them happy alwaysโ€ฆ.

I know how much it hurts when u r in a long distance relationship as I have been through it. It is a very difficult phase n sometimes circumstances tests u. U feel as your heart doesn't exist anymore, there r times when I felt I can not breathe, a feeling of suffocation. I cant describe it in words. But I didn't give up. I didn't give up on my love. And God gave me the strength to face this difficult phase. And believe me when that phase got over, everything was beautiful and is still. The pain is nothing when compared to the happiness and contentment of living ur life with ur soulmate.

I hope & m pretty sure tht this OS will come true. I m very positive abt it. It is a difficult phase but I m sure our KK2 will cross this and reach the shore.   

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls sm one shw this 2 karan and help hm out solve their probs.
i knw karan doesnt lyk talkin on phone bt he can adjust it 4 hr.
hope evrythin will b f9 btwn thm