SBB:Ram ki bahon mei Priya. LINKS ADDED - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx a lot for sharing! super xcited to watch HM track... :D !!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! thanz Maria for sharing and writing out the SBB segment..

Some masti, some romance some cute scenes, some kind of fight, hilarity and comedy and lastly the twist in form of Apeksha.. Well! well! What more can we ask  for...
Yep we can be entertained well for sure in the coming weeks..
BTW seems the CVs are really tying up the loose ends well and coordinating everything beautifully..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Reading ðŸ˜³.. ðŸ¤£
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow thanks maria for sharing this with all in your style😃. it was a perfect update of SBB just like your WUs.😛

I am in a tearing hurry as i am off to work, so will get back and watch the link. But your detailed report of the show, made me feel like i was watching it. 😳

it sure seems hillarious. 😆trust golu to give priority to a packet of chips 😲over boarding a train😕. About the hug sequence😳 i had guessed yesterday (SBS) that this is what would have happened. Oww and instead of bashing his wife's bully he made a joke of his size...cho chweet.😛

thanks and have to go now.😃
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not able to see the link. Pls help
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing😊 it seems that lots of "RAYA " moments coming to the show and pls correct me if i am wrong Apeeksha is Ram's Cousin according to one of TB article and i don't think she is priya's "sautan"on the contrary i think she will  reveal the truth of Ram's real mother alive in front of priya and helps  priya to bring the truth in front of Ram, just my guess, no offence to any one.
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you Maria for such a awesome update..can't wait to watch the vid..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shubsmayur

thanx for sharing😊 it seems that lots of "RAYA " moments coming to the show and pls correct me if i am wrong Apeeksha is Ram's Cousin according to one of TB article and i don't think she is priya's "sautan"on the contrary i think she will  reveal the truth of Ram's real mother alive in front of priya and helps  priya to bring the truth in front of Ram, just my guess, no offence to any one.

s dear , TB article told apeksha is ram's cousin.. but stilll we are not sure abt it..i feel priya will find the truth and unite them.. hoping that apeksha is his sister..
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx Maria for the WU and links
ur update is so interesting need to watch it
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce WU .. tanx.. i mssd sbb/sbs.. bt u made it.. tanx again !!