Hitler Didi

Shiva (Indira) & Parvati (Rishi) & ff- lol

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
 The way Rishi looked at Indu in yesterday's episode when he caught her- it seems like he may be attracted to her.  For the people who would prefer him with Mandira- He may never seriously fall for Mandira & we haven't really seen any scenes showing him having more obvious attraction to Mandira.  Sometimes, in real life people get attracted to people who are at least kind of a challenge to them and/or are more opposite of them.  Right now I am imagining a scene where indira slaps Rishi across the face & he feels his cheek & leans towards her so that their faces are just a little bit more than an inch apart & says softly, "I feel so turned on right now" & then smiles at her & walks away.  She just stares at him with a WTH look on her face grumbling to herself, saying that he has really crossed his limitsLOL.          

I know that some people may find my thinking at least kinda twisted but Rishi & Indira kind of remind me a little bit of the story of Shiva & Parvati.  Shiva (Indira) was single, lived a reserved life, free from pleasure, like how we see Indira on the show.  Parvati woke him up.  I think in some legends she seduced & lured him to her.  I read a book when I was a kid where it didn't really rub in much of the seduction but she would get involved in his life.  Like she would be right there near him when he would be in meditation & then he would get sidetracked from his meditaion, focusing on her.   So Rishi (Parvati) is gonna help wake Indira from her quite reserved, pleasure-free life.  Rishi already came off kinda seductive today when he held her in his arms & I found her expression on her face kinda hard to read when she was holding onto him & he spoke to herLOL.  Then like how Shiva would go back to his meditaion when he got sidetracked by Parvati well Indira went right back to her work after she lost her balance & fell into Rishi's arms & Rishi bahaved in a seducing manner with herLOL.     

Sorry I hope I don't get chappals thrown at me for my kinda twisted thinking.  I think it's kinda funny that in this show, Shiva is the heroine & Parvati is the heroLOL.     

Feel free to comment.   

Edited by edabella - 17 November 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmeenros92-786ALUJNA21Naina007princessaaliyasreevijayanbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shiva (Indira) & Parvati (Rishi) & ff- lol" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
nice post dear.Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

yuvi90

yuvi90

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
nice dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
why should he fall for Indira is she's already in love with someone else first point.He was not adressed as Madam rishi but manoj called indira Madam so while talking he said so(if it is my WU of yesterday) and the rest still to be watched how rishi would helped her coming out forgetting all the agony and problems of life.I'm just waiting when she will laugh as per one of the promos.
Nice post.here I can answer your post edabella no chappals thrown for me here.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.