Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [75.00%]
2 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mygaby IF-Dazzler
mygaby
mygaby

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Yes epi was so heart wrenching for me .I always thought that Indira's father loves his first family deep inside his heart.But I was shocked and my heart broke into million pieces.
I never can understand what is exactly in his mind and with whom he is playing?Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

___DASIBOY___ros92-786edabella

___DASIBOY___ Senior Member
___DASIBOY___
___DASIBOY___

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Indar Sharma playing with his first family?

dont no but  i dont like inder sharma .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

ros92-786 Senior Member
ros92-786
ros92-786

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
really confuse yarr Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellamygaby

chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anmolsuman

Yes epi was so heart wrenching for me .I always thought that Indira's father loves his first family deep inside his heart.But I was shocked and my heart broke into million pieces.
I never can understand what is exactly in his mind and with whom he is playing?Ouch

Well I think hes playing safe he certainly cares for his children from his first wife but not his wife,thats why he immediately went after mandira went inside and his eyes were filled with guilt so he cudnt even look into kutum eyes.
And coming to whatever he said to Jhumpa I think he kind of said it to pacify her like so that she doesnt starts boiling like dat day :P anyways well yes I also thought that deep inside he cares for his first family but kind of doubtful here lets see what happensErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index