India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Detailed Update for October 8 Episode

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

The show starts off with the doctor asking kajal if she's ready. Arjun helplessly looks and kajal and walks to the door the leave and once he's at the door, he looks at kajal one last time and she turns her face. They then show kajal in the room where she's about to get an abortion. While the doctors are preparing for everything around her, there's a flashback of kajal thinking about when he got married to arjun. They then show arjun, kajal's dad and preity pacing and waiting outside. The doctor then comes and arjun quickly asks her if kajal is ok. Right before she can say anything kajal comes out from behind and they are all confused. Arjun asks kajal if she's ok and the doctor then says why wouldn't she be………she decided last minute not to get an abortion. Priety and arjun are extremely happy and the dad seems a little quiet. They then show kajal and her family come home and her dad comes in first. Kajal's mom asks kajal's dad if kajal is ok and if she went through with it, and he says that she didn't and that the baby is perfectly fine. Kajal's mom is very happy and thankful that her daughter didn't commit a sin so big.

Then kajal comes in and is sitting on the chair and her mom comes in to her and tells her that she is proud that the values and principles she taught her daughter came in handy and she knew her daughter wouldn't do such a thing. She then says that everything will be fine and arjun will…………then kajal quickly get's up angry and says that the baby is her's and she decided to give birth to it and that it has nothing to do with arjun. The mom ingnores that and says well as long as you are happy. They are all happy and her mom tells her that she will have to take care of herself and watch what she eat's. She remembers that when she was pregnant with kajal the sour food(s) that she used to eat, then priety comes running from behind them and says that's why kajal is so sour, then kajal says that she remembers when her mom was expecting kajal she used to eat weird things and the 3 of them have a fun moment.

Then as the 3 of them are laughing, the phone rings and kajal goes to ansewer it. She picks up and its arjun but he doesn't say anything and kajal keeps saying hello. She hangs up and then the phone rings again and its arjun but he doesn't say anything and has a smirk on his face. Preity says that whoever is calling must really love and miss kajal's voice. Then they show arjun just as he hangs up the phone and looks at the door and samay is standing there smiling. He comes towards arjun happily and asks him that he was trying to call kajal right? Arjun says yes. He then tells arjun that he is proud that he has shown that he is trying to save his marriage. Samay then also tells arjun that you should always try to gain a person's trust and be faithful to them to make your marrige work. He also tells arjun that because its his birthday tomorrow (arjun's b-day) he's going to give a big party to everyone and that arjun can invite all his friends for the party. He then also tells him to invite kajal but arjun says that he is unsure if she will come or, but samay says I'm sure she will, just give her time. Then, just as samay is about to leave, arjun tells samay that now that he has started his new life, why can he and krutika work out their differences and start new…….samay assures him that he is trying and will work everything out as well.

Then they show arjun buying a bouquet of flowers for kajal. As he is waiting for the guy to put the flowers together, kushal comes and stands beside arjun. Arjun asks what the hell he is doing there? Kushal tries to rub it in arjun's face that kajal will be his but then arjun snaps back and tells him that kajal is still is wife and if he tries something, no one will be as bad as arjun then. He also tells kushal that the sandoor that kajal puts in her forhead is STILL in his name. Kushal says that if that's true, then why did she get rid of your baby? Arjun tells him……for your information, kajal is still pregnant with his child and will give birth to. Kushal is shocked. Arjun pays for his flowers , gives kushal a dirty look and walks away.

The next scene is when arjun comes to kajal's house to give her the "imly" and flowers that he bought for her. He comes at the door and kajal's mom sees him at the door and turns her back on him. He asks if she is going to invite him in but she turns her back on him. He then says he is like her son so won't she fogive her son. He then tells her that he brought an "IMPLY FLOWER" for kajal. The mom turns around with a confused look on her face a says "Imly flower"????? He then says "oh…..i meant I brought flower AND imply for kajal" and the mom smiles. Just then kajal comes in, see's arjun and is about to walk away but her mother grabs her hand and tells her to at least listen to what arjun has to say. Arjun again asks kajal how she is and thanks her for not having the abortion. She snaps back at him and tells him that he still hates him and didn't want to take her anger for him out on her baby. Arjun lets her and her family know that samay is holding a party for the coming of the baby as well as arjun's b-day and that if she (kajal) comes then he will feel that he got the most expensive present in the world. For the first time kajal had a look on her face that she was actually listening to what arjun was saying and looked like she was seeing a change in him. Arjun puts the flower bouquet and imply on the table and leaves.

Then they show samay coming down the stairs at home talking on the phone about business. His parents are sitting on the couch waiting for him. He get's off the phone and asks his parents "what's up…you wanted to talk to me"? His parents tell him that he can solve all business problems, but why can't he solve his personal problems (meaning his problems with his wife) He tells his parents and assures them that he will solve everything and his problems will be solved. Just then arjun comes and tells his family that he was gone to invite kajal for the party that samay is giving tomorrow. Manmeet and Netu and very happy and Neetu says that now she is happy because both of her "bau's" (daughter-in-laws) will be happy (I didn't get why she was so happy because didn't she not like kajal, now its like she loves her???)

Then the next scene is krutika calling samay's office to find out where he is. The person there tells her that he is gone for dinner or lunch with that girl that works with samay (sorry……I can't remember her name). Krutika is furious. At the restaurant samay is showing this girl a gift that he bought for krutika and that he's going to give it to her and wants this girl's opinion. Just as he is showing her the gift she says it beautiful and all that, krutika is standing there listening. She AGAIN get's the wrong idea and thinks that samay is giving this gift to this girl. She confronts him and he explains that she is misunderstanding him. She accuses him of cheating with other women, first kajal, then this girl, etc etc. He snaps back and says that he is trying to work things out and that he bought the gift for her, but she doesn't want to hear it. Samay yells at her and tells her………IT'S OVER!!!!

Then they show krutika comes home and is crying and going crazy. She starts throwing things around in her room (at her mother's house that is) and her mother comes in, hugs her and talking to herself says "I will avenge every tear that has come in your eyes because of the punj family" and they ended it.

P.S: I appologize for any spelling mistakes and grammar. I just wrote this now right after the episode so that you guys can read it. I was typing too fast and don't have time to proofread it because I know how much you guys want to read it........so once again.......please don't mind the Spelling mistakes. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
this is more than perfect tin! thank you soooo much.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hi, that was really nice of u to do that. don't worry about the spelling we know what u mean. Thank u so much for updating the show so soon. Big smile
dotme Groupbie
dotme
dotme

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thankx a ton tin
sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
thx a lot! i really appericate it! i really wanted to know what would happen in this episode because i couldn't watch itCry thx again
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 October 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hi Tin24, that is a very detailed update.. don't worry about spelling mistakes.. thanks a lot for taking the time to do this..
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for the great update tin...don't worry bout the spelling mistakes (there weren't many of them anyways)
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks for understanding.........i will try to keep on updating KDMH each time right after the show finishes for you guys to get a quick and detailed update. Tongue

Go to top