Thanks on Rubina's Fan page - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by radhameera

no i am just saying that the fan must be lucky to meet both avi and rubi...

i thought ,u know who that fan is.
its ok ,whoever is but matters is he/she is our avina fan and so our family member and so very very lucky enough too for meeting avina.
i want to know how was experience meeting them.god ,i just can't imagine ,will i would be that lucky or not in my life.😍 😍

so nice of that fan whoever he/she is

this zee tv na very kanjoose hain well we are celebrating

200 episodes keep on going cb

the dream couple avina/radev
I  am  so  sad  that  i  can't  see  and  wish  them 😭.. But  my  support  is  always  there  for  our  Avina 😊

Thanks  for  sharing  chalhov 😊
great fan of cb... thanks to dat fan on behalf of all cbians..who represented the cb loyal fans..n our love towards radev n cb ...
Thanks for sharing Chalhov...
Wow its already 200. Congrats to whole CB team and its fans. great gesture of that fan i wish i could also attend that occasion but never mind at least someone remember this milestone and celebrated with CB team i am happy.  who is the lucky person??😃
Thanks for sharing so gr8888  of the fan to take the cake and Rubina to post comment.
Who's the fan???

lol

CONGO ! So, sad it is true..zee has not reason to celebrate because its eyeing on other shows... -_-.

Rubina and Avi, we will always support you and also the co-stars. You guys are doing fantastic !