Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I know there hasn't been much revealed a out the dad yet, but every time his character come up I get more confused on what to think about him.

Mandira stealing scene: helped pay the money to protect her, talked nicely to his wife
Seemed like a good man

Then goes over to the other wife and tells her he's planning on tricking ktumb into divorce and taking over the house.
Evil man!

So between both parts, his character is really good at hiding whether he's actually nice or mean!
Lol

I hope it's revealed soon why he left

Guesses anyone?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewar___DASIBOY___ros92-786khushiratiedabellaPratameshM1s5_5unsh1n3Yukti_RatzholicFavouriteofallAnaya_bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira's dad" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

___DASIBOY___

___DASIBOY___

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
really dont no dear...
but what is the mystery behind this ????
its really different show.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ros92-786

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
how  can he leave his family  like this ...
he is the responsible of all problem...

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yeah, at first I was suspicious, i mean why did he bother now when he tries to be as inconspicuous as possible, then I thought maybe a bit if his heart really is reaching out to his children & wife. Afterwards, the scene with that jhumpa made me feel so disgusted. Even if he was appeasing her, to even mention those reasons is a sign of low thinking. Whatever his intentions are, I'm still critical of him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisimidhillon89

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
well two opinions i am having
first is that maybe he is doing all this with bad intentions
n secondly it may also be that he is doing all this to prove his honesty in front of his second wife n he really want to help his family

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
nice post!
i think he was lying to Jhampa
he truely cares for his family nd regrets his decision

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">nice post!</font>
<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i think he was lying to Jhampa</font>

<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">he truely cares for his family nd regrets his decision </font>

Yaa I really hope he was lying to jhumpa and not his family

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
he is lying to jhampa ...care his family

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.