Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS - Last part on page 6 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking the fic, people!! You all rock!! To everyone who commented, you made my day! Thanks!!

@ ashred12 - Thanks!! Glad you liked this!

@ harshabashpam - Thank you!! Yes, I'll definitely try and write more, if you promise to read!

@ Naima - Awww, fikar not, I will write more soon. But I felt that this was the logical end of this particular story. Thanks for commenting...

@ IrUmIBrAhIm - Thank you! Much obliged...

@ missingremix - High praise!! Thank you so much... So happy you liked it!

@ desi_chikita - Thanks!! Grinning @ promise. I'll hold you to that one when I put up my work next time!

@ shaimah - Done! Thanks for liking and commenting...

@ princess14 - Thank you! *bows*

@ 2cute4u_22 - Thanks!! Glad you like the fic and the ending!! Means a lot to me...

@ shiningstarz - Thank you!! It means a lot to me that you liked it!!

@tisha_sarin - Thank you!

@ lazzz - Thank you!! Will do @ pm... Glad you liked it!

@ NivRenDeewani - Thanks a ton!! I will definitely try to write more and often. And yes, I will pm you as and when I post something new. Thanks for commenting...

@ Dancedevil - Thank you!! I tried to make it a li'l funny cos the previous parts were a li'l heavy-duty and I'm so glad you liked it!!

@ rev4eva - Thank you! I wasn't sure about that line, actually, so I'm really chuffed you got what I was trying to convey!! Will definitely pm when I post something new...

@ me.san - New beginning seems right!! Thanks for commenting...

@ aaliya25 - Thank you! Yes I will @ pm... Sure @ writing more. Thanks again!

@ VirManandJeevi - Thank you!

Edited by divya86 - 23 November 2011 at 11:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS - Last part on page 6 (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya86

Groupbie

divya86

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

EmbarrassedHi, Jaz here...ive been looking for a VirMan ss for a long time and finally i came across yours...the first 2/3 paragraphs made me want to read...originally i had planned to simply hit the "like" button but then one line had me chance my mind...

Hi Jaz!! Wow, I'm really chuffed that you liked my little fic so much!! Thanks for commenting!

Part 1:
Omg!!! Shocked the part where you wrote about that one tear of Manvi's hurting Virat more than the heart break he's suffered!! ShockedShockedShocked that was bloody amazing!!! ClapClapClap...the picture you painted about Virat sitting outside of Manvis room was just fabulous!! i could just see it in my head!! Smile,...and i have to admit...i loved how he attacked Manvi's family for not paying any attention to her!! haila...awesome!!! Big smileBig smile...typical man in love...denial is alwasy step one!! LOLLOL inn ladkoon ka kuch nahin hosakta...

Thank you!!! That's some high praise! If you could 'see' the picture I was trying to paint, then I'm satisfied!! That means I must've done something right for once in my life! Big smile Lol @ typical man in love. Yes, denial really seems to be step 1. Hi 5 @ ladkon ka kuch nahin ho sakta... LOL

Part 2:

aww...good to see Manvi back and running away from injections ROFL...i love that she can feel Virat around her even if she cant see him...Shocked...my mouth literally fell open when Virat began talking about his and Manvi's kid!! yeh toh bohot aage bad gaya!! WinkWink...Viren gave awesome advice but when Virat said the ice cream had melted!! ROFL thats too funny!!..."turned into a girl" ROFL...and then she went to sleep!!! ROFLROFLROFL what a riot!!

An angry Mannu is not to be trifled with!! And yes Virat has it bad, he just didn't know cos, like you said, he's a typical guy. But once he does realise, there's no stopping him! LOL Glad you enjoyed this part!!

Part 3:
him watching her would have been pervy if he wasnt in love with her...and he was just happy looking at her...watching her sleep...as long as he isnt letting his mind wander...its all good!!! Tongue...but he's a smart one...picking up on the small vocabulary that makes all the difference in the world...too cute!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hes adorable...just too cute...Big smileBig smileBig smile...the murderous look in Manvi's eyes!!! ROFLROFLROFLoh i want to see that on the show!! if looks could kill!! Tongue...perfect song too!! i can totally see them dancing to this...hopefully sooner rather than later!
JAZ

I only included that bit cos I personally think it is very pervy to stare at a sleeping girl! But that was one cliche I couldn't resist LOL LOL Lol, he just might be letting his mind wander... I'm too sharif to write it, that's all!! Tongue Wink Yes, it's the small things that make all the difference and Virat is quick on the uptake, so he got it!! I actually wanted to write that the nurse was hitting on Virat making Manvi angry and jealous, but decided to save it for some other time. Can't wait to see that on the show - totally with you on that!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have them dance to that song?!! Fingers crossed for that!

Thank you so much for taking out the time to comment, Jaz, you made my day!!

Edited by divya86 - 23 November 2011 at 11:11am

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
omg that was so sweet really gud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

luv.u.zindagi

luv.u.zindagi

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
ooh this was really good! please keep writing :)

luv.u.zindagi

luv.u.zindagi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
omg! that was such a beautiful story :'(..please write more! you are awesome :)

Desi_angel90

Groupbie

Desi_angel90

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh my god this must be the sweetest and bestest SS I've ever read.. I love the way you write.. Keep it up :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
love the song choice pm if you have a part 4 or if you write another ss of ff or os

divya86

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Wow! Res!

divya86

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.