Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS - Last part on page 6 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I loved it! beautiful endingClap
Pls write more...nd dont 4get to PM me if u write!!<3

LumaHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS - Last part on page 6 (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NivRenDeewani

Goldie

NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
What a beautiful ending...I LOVED IT!! Please tell me u will continue writing ...please think about writing a FF on VirMan sooon and if u do PM  me Big smile

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
IT WAS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! luvd it!!! Glad 2 read it, just too happy!! It's amazing!!!! Thnks fr d pm!! Nd u endin!! :( bt it was mind blowing!!!!

-Ishita

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for the PM. The last part was totally awesome esp ""You just said 'when I told you I love you', not 'when I told you I loved you'... You still love me", he said, with a devilish grin". That was something that I totally didn't expect but I totally loved it

Please continue writing new OS/FF and include me in your PM list Smile

me.san

me.san

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
awesome ending or a new beggining ..:)

loved it :)

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
lovveddd it =) pm me when you write more!!! you just have to write more LOL

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I loved it!!!!!! Clap

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedHi, Jaz here...ive been looking for a VirMan ss for a long time and finally i came across yours...the first 2/3 paragraphs made me want to read...originally i had planned to simply hit the "like" button but then one line had me chance my mind...

Part 1:
Omg!!! Shocked the part where you wrote about that one tear of Manvi's hurting Virat more than the heart break he's suffered!! ShockedShockedShocked that was bloody amazing!!! ClapClapClap...the picture you painted about Virat sitting outside of Manvis room was just fabulous!! i could just see it in my head!! Smile,...and i have to admit...i loved how he attacked Manvi's family for not paying any attention to her!! haila...awesome!!! Big smileBig smile...typical man in love...denial is alwasy step one!! LOLLOL inn ladkoon ka kuch nahin hosakta...

Part 2:
aww...good to see Manvi back and running away from injections ROFL...i love that she can feel Virat around her even if she cant see him...Shocked...my mouth literally fell open when Virat began talking about his and Manvi's kid!! yeh toh bohot aage bad gaya!! WinkWink...Viren gave awesome advice but when Virat said the ice cream had melted!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL thats too funny!!..."turned into a girl" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and then she went to sleep!!! ROFLROFLROFL what a riot!!

Part 3:
him watching her would have been pervy if he wasnt in love with her...and he was just happy looking at her...watching her sleep...as long as he isnt letting his mind wander...its all good!!! Tongue...but he's a smart one...picking up on the small vocabulary that makes all the difference in the world...too cute!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hes adorable...just too cute...Big smileBig smileBig smile...the murderous look in Manvi's eyes!!! ROFLROFLROFLoh i want to see that on the show!! if looks could kill!! Tongue...perfect song too!! i can totally see them dancing to this...hopefully sooner rather than later!
JAZ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.