Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Mods,

I do the daily updates of the show Ek Hazaaron.. every Monday to Wednesday. Since I'm not part of the DT, I cannot put up my update as a sticky, which results in it moving to the back pages and people posting on the Help Desk whether the update is posted or not.

At least till the time before we have a DT, can we have someone on a daily round who can put my updates as sticky? Because Thursday and Friday are done by tanthya and she is a Coolbie so she puts them as a sticky herself.

I will appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.
Sonia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need at the EHMMBH Forum" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
dear try sending it a pm to Shruti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Okay (:

Thank Nadia.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hey, 

Try to PM your WU links to *Shruti* or hetal. 

and about Thanthya making her own updates sticky,  thats wrong information,  hun. She doesn't have access to EHMMBH forum as a coolbie so thats not possible to make her own update as sticky on that forum:) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top