Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bangles and Arhi Confession without words (read on

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
After reading a number of really awesome predictions, here is a prediction I came up with that I hope to see happen at some point. I've borrowed some prediction ideas and added my own creativity to get this prediction (so a thank you to other posts/ predictions).

Disclaimer: Apologies if anyone is offended that I incorporated their idea in my prediction (Its only because it was so good)Smile

- As per the promo, we know that Arnav finds out that Khushi is engaged and is shocked and he says it affects him because..and it trails off.

- He then doesn't say anything else and Arnav and Khushi just stare at each other and Arnav asks Khushi a thousand questions with his eyes as if asking her why she did this to him. Khushi's eyes also express that she isn't happy with this engagement but will go ahead with it anyway. Arnav will then move away and turn away and Khushi will slowly walk away. Arnav will see a tear flow down her check from her reflection in the pool side glass window and he will move towards the window and while khushi exits he will touch the place what used to be her reflection and all their past moments that brought them close will flash before his eyes and her telling him he is engaged and her expression and then her telling him about her engagement and he will suddenly open his eyes and say Khushi. Then he will go to the main room looking for Khushi to ask her some questions. He will see that Anjali and La have also found out about Khushi's engagement and are feeding her mithai. Anjali will call him to wish her too. Before he can say anything, Khushi will tell them she really has to go as her fiancee has called her and she can't keep him waiting as he wants to meet her in an hour and a half at the mandir. She will leave and Arnav will decide he has to talk to her now. He will go to follow her but Anjali will stop him and tell him that his engagement has been fixed for the next day and he needs to pick a ring. Arnav will half heartedly agree and sit to pick a ring but the whole time Khushi will be playing in his mind.

- Arnav is in his room in his room and all he can think about is Khushi and he is questioning himself that why is he hurting so much by just hearing she is engaged. Why can't he concentrate on his own engagement. He then walks around and drops a frame and goes to pick it up when he sees a crumpled piece of paper near the bin. He picks it up and sees its Khushi's note about the meeting. he will keep staring at it and then a light bulb in his head pops up and he goes to look through his cupboard and finds the note he received with the plants and compares the handwriting and realizes Khushi wrote the note. Then he sees the business card of the plant store and calls the mobile number on it. He then asks if the guy can help him with an order # placed by a girl. The employee looks up the number and says the order was placed by Khushiji. Arnav asks how was it paid for and he says cash. He then says I remember that girl, she was so bubbly and vivacious and wanted to buy the whole plant store. He goes on to say that he won't forget her as she is the first customer who came once asking how many plants she can buy for the price of two of her bangles. And then came with the money to pay for the order. He then goes to says the girl must really love the person who she sent the plants to as she went to so much trouble to make it up for upsetting him. He will then go on to say something else and Arnav will cut him by saying he didn't ask for this extra information.

- Arnav will then go on to think of how he went to call La back after he received the note and plants and the look on Khushi's face when he went to hug La. He will then remember the shopkeeper saying that the plants were expensive and khushi must have sold her bangles for it and how the girl must love him. He will walk up and down and think of how can khushi sell her bangles for helping La and him be together. Why would she do that for him?

-Arnav will go to his cupboard and frantically search for something and find an antique wooden box. He will touch it with a lot of emotion, think about something then with a firm expression, close the cupboard door and walk out of the the house.

- Khushi will reach the mandir half an hour early and will be asking devi maiyya for guidance and that she always thought that she would tell the whole world out of excitement when her wedding was fixed but after being engaged she didn't bother to tell anyone and kept it a secret. She will pray for devi maiyya to help her.

- The breeze that always helps them sense each other will blow and Khushi will open her eyes and go to ring the mandir bell when another hand will ring it with her and the sense of the touch of the other hand will make khushi shiver. She will turn to look and Arnav will move to stand right beside her. She will be shocked to see him and move away. She will start to walk towards the steps of the mandir when Arnav will catch her hand and bring her to close to him and hold her. He will then look into her eyes and ask her why she always runs away at the wrong moments? He will then realize he isn't here to get angry with her. He will then tell her that he knows La didn't write the note to him and send him the plants. Khushi will be shocked and again try to move away but Arnav will have a firm grip on her. he will then tell her that no relationship can be built on a lie or without true feelings. He will then slowly loosen his grip on her hand, but only to reach into his pocket and remove two beautiful bangles. He will then slide them on Khushi's hands and she will be shocked. She will try to argue and he will tell her that he had to return what was hers somehow. It may not be the same bangles she sold but carries sentiment.

- He will then continue to hold her hand and suddenly will realize that they are still so close to each other and he will move away. Khushi will still be shocked at his gesture as he walks away.

- Behind a pillar Shyam has witnessed the whole episode and is jealous/ upset with how close Arnav was with khushi.

That is my prediction. After this the possibility of Shyam trying to frame Khushi with stealing the bangles is a possibility in the absence of Arnav and later Arnav finding out and realizing khushi didn't say that he had given her his mothers bangles.

What do you guys think?

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889anjubobankausar1219farhacassimsvmilollipop4umanjusha_92shaheerdiwaniMaankigopiMadhuLX2FX2radesaiShivani.princezsafasumeetaCrazySaRunianrhearuhiWittyKittyAngels11shaam91pkapssilverhockerscpervaizCytherea_mahi_FebruaryFlowerminimuffin86Ishrafan11MsCeylonsrahsSanzBarbieGulabiBhaisSuchi.RLyssaPieapplesauce..Saraa.dumasHappyMelody

essgag Newbie
essgag
essgag

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
OMG..would love to see this happen. Would hate to see Khushi framed for theft or ASR blaming her for Shyam's interest in her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani.

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ooohhh i love your take on da ME!! he better find out about her bangle na? must say it's well written hon!! kudos to you if this comes to a reality on sunday!
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Good prediction but I think his mom's bangles are the ones Shyam gifted to Buaji on Diwali day. The fellow did not have money to buy a ring for Khushi so from where would he have got the money to buy the bangles?  I am now more than sure that he has stolen it from Nani's cupboard. So Arnav may not have them in his cupboard.

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpWoW..luvd ur predictn.
It wil b great 2 watch if it happen dis way.
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
what superb writing... I was reading till the end...!!!

I just hope it plays out this way!! It felt like I was reading a live written update of what's happening in the show! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
tsultana Senior Member
tsultana
tsultana

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Yaar loved ur prediction till that snake was mentioned!!!! Hope we get some good scenes with arnav n khushi
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
well written indeed!

wonder what 'not-so-mahan' thing will happen on Sunday!Shocked

Hope your prediction comes true...and its arnav bitua who puts those bangles on Khushi...soon!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index