Balika Vadhu

It's official, Pratyusha Banerjee is in love

realbiggboss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

got this article from another website. i am not posting the link but only the contents

It's official, Pratyusha Banerjee is in love

Well, here is some exclusive breaking news. There can be nothing better than our favourite TV stars falling in love. Vivian Dsena-Vahbbiz Dorabjee, Karan Kundra-Kritika Kamra, Jay Bhanushali-Mahhi Vij are some of the names who have always been open about their relationship. Now, Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu is the latest one who has been bitten and smitten by the divine love bug. And on top of that, she is not hiding it, bravo!

Pratyusha talked a few months back and said that she has no plans to enter into a relationship as she "is too busy with work." But when Cupid strikes, very few can survive.

The affable actress is in a relationship with a Mumbai-based businessman Makrand Malhotra. They have been dating each other for the last two and a half months now.

"The relationship is still at a very early stage. Yes, we like each other and we are hopeful that everything will be fine in the future," confirms affable and charming Pratyusha.

Pratyusha and Makrand met each other through a common friend. "I went to see off my friend where Makrand was also there. He did not recognize me initially as without make-up I look quite different. Then later, Makrand threw a party at his place and he invited me. Three days later he proposed to me," blushes the actress who has emerged as the darling of millions of TV viewers across the globe.

Furthermore, Pratyusha is all gaga about her man in life. "He is smart, well-behaved and nice at heart. I like him a lot."

Well, kudos to Pratyusha, who doesn't shy away from talking about her love life. After all, pyar kiya to darna kya. There is nothing better than finding love in life. It feels beautiful.

"Yes, it does. It's a different feeling altogether," says Pratyusha.

And the good news is that Pratyusha's and Makrand's respective families have accepted their relationship. "Yeh, no one has any problem. All are happy with us being together," says the actress.

Both Pratyusha and Makrand keep super busy with work. But they do manage to take time off to spend some love-dovey moments together. "We chill out with friends and go visit places in Mumbai," informs Pratyusha.

So is marriage around the corner?

"No, there is still time. Not at least for the next four to five years. I have to concentrate on my career now. We still have to know a lot about each other. Things are at a nascent stage now. But God willing, we will get married in the future," ends Pratyusha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really???..wow..its a gr8t news..😃..my best wishes for Prtyash and Makrand..😊
but who is Makrand?..I don't know him..😕 is he from BV cast?..
anshansh thumbnail
 madamji lzzz prats don't hasten learn something frm neha marda how she has been so aloof  frm such scoops gossips and people of metro cities ur from townie beware  these things drive away be a career woman 1st than such things dont't get swept 
realbiggboss thumbnail
here is the link

Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi declares being in love!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Pratyusha_Banerjee_aka_Anandi_declares_being_in_love-gid-8045-gc-16.html

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its gud...bt im quite dissapointed😭... i wanted prats n shashank 2 b together!!