Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hima i don't think vicks who is following maan and geet will not know that maan is not in the office...but actually is in km...
and he is nutcase i tell you..yuck if he watches that...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@samata = tu dekh kal ... he will def watch them romance ... me pakka about it ,,,, well constantly watch karna bhi mushkil hain naa ... wht will he get by cutting devil's mobile line ... & land line of office ...unless & until he wants 2 trap the person in office & not allow him 2 leave the office ... so tht he can find geet alone at home ... this he is doing coz he thought MSK came 2 office ...  i guess before going 2 KM he came 1st 2 office ... but he made a mistake ...

@shauna = thanks dear ...well as per the precap ... he cuts the landline & mobile connection ... while devil is working ... so i don't think so he came 2 sign the deal ... coz 2 sign the deal he does not have 2 disconnect phone lines ... lets see 2morrow ...

riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prediction!!!
i am very excited for the episode. "ab dev ka kya hoga??", "dev hua sabse paraya"😆
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post ...May be u r  right. about vikram hurting dev thinking its Maan
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😛luv ur post .even nice prediction😛😉😊
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis Hima...latest article says Vikram will try to harm khurana family to get Geet...l think they will show united khurana family now...in my opinion dadima is needed now but clowns r not going anywhere
Loved yesterday's epi for the fight sequence & awesome hug...the hug was divine...& l sincerely wish that what u told it happens like that only
Edited by asmina_r - 12 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post di... i loved the fight until dat coward vikram back stabbed him😡... n the best part was the hug...hayeee it was sooo cute😍... maan resting his head on geet's shoulder🤗... awesome...
n the precap... itne dino mein kal i was happy wid precap... ki chalo ab to devil ko koi sazaa milegi... galti se hi sahi... par milegi🤣
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post di..maaneet are two bodies one soul..for the precap..excited to let devil suffer..may be electric shock..
divareena thumbnail

Hima I love how both maaneet can sense if each other is in danger.  Its like they are one soul but two bodies.  You are right that they could always read each others face and problems without telling each other.

I remember pindi queen incident and how maan save geet and how geet yesterday from his voice understood that he was in danger. You are so right that their hearts beat the same.

Loool I liked how geet shouted at the stalker and one day we will see geet beat him too for all the pain he has caused.

I remember you quoted how savitri will save her husbands life and that is what geet did praying to babaji for maan.

It so touching that they both were guilty each other, their love for each other is too powerful and no vikram can come and harm that. Vikram may think he can but goodness (maaneet) will always win.

I loved the hug, it was so sweet. It was like they were comforting each other. Hima agree that it is the first time we have seen maan rest his head in geet's arms. He was lying in geet's arms like he has found heaven.😳😳😳😳 

I want CVs to let the stalker find out about what devil did. then the vicks can kill devil and maan can kill vicks. 😊

Me so looking forward to vicks feeling jealous at seeing the love between maaneet. 😳😉I don't think vicks deserves love, he only knows how to cause pain and harm others.  He needs to be locked up, he has no understanding of humanity.😡

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago