India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I’m so glad to be back!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Hi friends,I'm back.Boy,am I glad to be so!!! For those who don't know,I went on a short vacation with my family to Grand Canyon and had the chance to visit one of the true wonders of the world.What I felt standing almost two thousand feet above that monsterous gorge is something I can't even begin to describe in words.It's truly breathtaking!!But beleive me,even as i was treading a cautious path on those awfully edged borders of the south rim,I just couldn't help myself thinking every now and then,'hey,what's happening in my dear forum...???' I can't tell u how much I missed you all!!!!

You all must be wondering why I am posting this here instead of General Discussion where such a topic rightfully belongs.Well,I have two reasons for doing that.

1) This is the section which I love more than any other in the forum.And I wanted to tell you how much I missed you all.

2) The second thing I wanted to tell you is that on this trip I got to meet the most wonderful and one of the closest person to my heart,SmishaHug

The short time that we were together,I loved each and every moment of it and look forward to more such moments in future.Even after I left her place,I kept pestering the poor soul to know what was happening on the forum and she would patiently oblige me with the details,even while her kid would get possesive and demand her attention,making it almost impossible for her to speak!!

There were few things that had happened meanwhile which had really upset her but she did not tell me about them until she felt they were reasonably resolved.I too got to know and felt bad but also happy that things got sorted out and felt proud of being among such understanding and lovely people.

Smisha is a true blue Purab fan and me,of course an Armaan fan.We became friends from the opposite ends of a magnetic pole called JJKN where the two ends supposedly don't meet.I am glad we proved it wrong and in the process found each other.  

Thank you JJKN for giving Vijay the platform to start the marvel called India Forums.

Thank you Vijay for giving us India Forums.

Thank you India Forums for giving me a friend like Smisha and many others who I shall cherish all my life.

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Welcome back Minnie Hug it's so wonderful to have you back, you sure were missed by many.. including me Embarrassed
Good to know that you had fun and met one of the forum members.. it must be very exciting. Glad to have you back buddy!! Wink
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged

minni meri deshi behen how are u?why dont u worte me letters.i hope i will get a sweet letter from u soonBig smile.

this for uHeart.ups sorry i cat give it u.bcus i alrady gave it to someone elseBig smile.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged

minnie, nice to see you back. Glad to hear from you that you had a nice time with Smisha. I really missed you, my friend.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Welcome back, Minnie!!! Hug  We all missed ya!!! 

Glad to know you had fun with Smish.  You're right--this forum IS great and has given us all so many friendships which we cherish and can never forget. Smile

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Welcome back Minnie!! Lovely to see you here again!HugIt is good to know you has a good time and had the chance to meet smisha!
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hey Minnie.. Welcome back.. Hope your family had fun at the Grand Canyon... It does put things in perspective when we visit that place.. Shows how helpless we are with nature.. If nature can do that.. then what are our claims..  I loved the place too... welcome back once again.. Hug
masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Welcome back MinnieSmile

Glad to see you backBig smile

Go to top