Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks Lata for the update.  Reiterating what Aaliyah says, we really do appreciate you taking the time to write the update.

Gosh, Disha really blew it this time - I hope DK doesn't throw her out!  It will be good seeing her grovelling and apologising to him for a change though!

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent update Lata, I just felt like that I am watching the episode instead of reading it. Well what can I say, seems like Dk and DI were getting cosy , when Our Di blew it by giggling over the phone with Ved, well I guess these two will still be fighting  for several episodes.

Well DK is a shrewd businessman but when it comes to Sumitra ma, Gargi has really managed to  obscure his thought process, I guess they are trying to drag the Gargi bit and certain ally will continue to do so, I can see that Rano will come to Di soon and maybe in the next few episodes find out that Di was Indy's ex flame

Thanks again Lata for your updates. You have been an angel in Dee's absence and hope you continue to chip in when Dee returns.

dkdisha thumbnail

wow thanks for the update poor dk. i guess he is really in love with disha

Jessi ๐Ÿ˜Š

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Hope DK gives Disha a good fright and I don't think she deserves to be forgiven that quickly.

Look at from DK's viewpoint - Gargi is after all his assets which he has worked damn hard for, his mom is still going GaGa and then his wife who he just started trusting (and loves) lies to him!

Nishani thumbnail

You got it all in one, Nikki!

From here on out, I think whatever dishing out Disha gets from DK, she deserves it! Time and again, she provokes him and she must come to the realisation that he has feelings too!

As much as I like Vedanth, I think he should lay off a while. He is UNINTENTIONALLY causing problems for Disha and DK which they can both do without at this point in time!

jingle thumbnail

well in the begining dk was trying to convince disha that gargi is evil but disha was not ready to listen to him Now disha is trying to change dk's stand towards gargi but he not ready to listen to her

DK expressed his love disha rejected it.

Now it is going to be  disha who  will try to convince dk that she loves and cares for him but he will not listen๐Ÿ˜•

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for yet an another wonderful update lata ๐Ÿ‘ I hope things get sorted out between DK and Disha...
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update Lata..had been waiting for it....

Oh no....Disha caught just when DK has come to trust her totally....i agrree its her turn to grovel..i just hope he doent ask her to get out...

waiting for next episode..

thanks al lot guys and have a nice day

bluefish

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lata Ji,

Thanks for your beautiful update!  I think Sumitra will come out and stop DK from thowing Disha out.

"( Krutika Desai- Gargi as much as we love to hate her, but has come up with  a mind blowing performance)"

Why do we need to hate Gargi?  Just think, if your husband goes out and have affair with another woman and have kids through another woman, what would you do?  Don't you hate your sautan and willing to distroy her family?  That what exactly Gargi is doing.  She is right on her side.  We feel sorry for DK because that poor kid has nothing to do with their parent's affairs.. and he is suffering.  This is a good advise for the women who do affairs with a married men.

What do you think girls?

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very true ...