Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

More mature story ideas

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I am happy to see the more mature and realistic shows (well 2 for now) that Sony has out

Sony has released some really great shows ie Mahi Way, Rishta.com (2 of my all time fav's), now this show and BALH

Anyways, I really hope there upcoming shows are as good...they seem to be doing well without the Saas Bahu crap (really hate that stuff)

I saw two new shows...the one about parents taking on diff't roles for their children which looks like it good be interesting if handled right and is in line with what todays youth is doing and thinking

the other show, the orphan Annie kind, is questionable...I dunno about that one...normally Aruna Irani does very heavy themed shows...

I really wish they would bring back the youthful shows ..something close to Mahis Way and Rishta.com cause those shows really show how Indians are approaching relationships today and the issues with it..alas MW and R.com never came back ...and i dont understand why!!!

So what else does todays youth want to see? Its funny cause some of the older movies, back in the 70's or earlier actually had some interesting story lines i.e Bathoon Bathoon Mein, Julie, and of course supernatural Karz..these can be adapted to todays generation..I mean BBMein still holds true today as guys are so reluctant to get married!

***I dont know how to post outside of a show so I posted here***

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More mature story ideas" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
shows breaking the league are really a fresh air to breath in...they make us get out of the usual atmosphere of tv and make us enjoy too with different concept...if the story is not good then too its different concept make it nice...not only BALH nd KTLK but many other interesting shows are on...and also many shows were great which due to the mentality of indian viewers who only want saas bahu saga the great shows went off-air...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShcroziaxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.