Fiza

Posted: 19 years ago

hey fizak

i agree with  u i will surely call him as humare dk and how about mera dk😳

SIRF MERA ASHISH β€οΈ   πŸ˜†

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago

OK, Aaliyah, you can have DK- I'll take Ashish! After all, DK is nothing without the breathe of life from my dear, sweet, flirty Ashish!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Il sont mon Ashish! Seulment mon Ashish, vraiment!!! Hahahaha!!! (hope I didn't butcher the French language there...πŸ˜ƒ)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

-DKaddict

well dk

veny, vetty ,veddy (this is what alexander the great told when he first came to india)

i.e

i came ,i saw and i conquered

oh!ashish it vey much applies to u

hey mitto,dkaddict,jingle&aaliyah

now u all stop telling mera ashish or mera DK ...

OTHERWISE it  happen that " DK or Ashish"na mera na hamara na tera..woh isse aur ka hogaya..

Fiza

Hey jingle isn't it a greek quotation venny vetty and veddy i had it in 10th std text

The actually quote is veni, vidi, vici! It is Latin, though I cannot recall who it is originally attributed to (am thinking perhaps Julius Caesar, but not totally sure- it could be words put into someone's mouth by Shakespeare- that's happened- E tu, Brute?), it has been widely used and abused for hundreds of years! I did take Latin, too...Diu vivat DK! πŸ˜ƒ

And if you like to compare yourself to Alexander the Great, Jingle, please do recall that Alexander wasn't so great once he got to India!!! He was turned back.... I shall then compare myself to Cleopatra, in so far as she conquered the rulers of Rome through her beauty, power, and intelligence. Otherwise, I'm just my lovely, funny self! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

-DKaddict

ah! so it is latin u know what, it wasin my english text of 10th they had quoted the same wordings in "the alexander the great" chapter i used to always find it tough to remember infact in the exam i had forgot to quote it, any ways it is a 3 year old story .the quotations reminds me of my alltime favorite teacher Mrs verghese back in kathmandu😭