Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Tumhara DK

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

is it funny?? Is it not??

Is it Tumhari Disha or is it Tumhara DK..

Though this serial is called Tumhari Disha, I think Ashish Nayyar as DK has become more popular than Chhavi as Disha. It may be because mostly Indian Serial viewers are ladies....But if it is so...

then.. Kulraj Randhawa is quite famous, thanks to Kareena Kareena, and there is cute guys like Tushar and Prem in Kareena Kareena also..

I think it is the role that makes actors famous than playing the title role..

example:: Sri Devi loved more than Anil Kapoor in Mr. India, Madhuri loved more than Anil Kapoor in Beta, Madhuri loved more than Sanjay Kapoor in Raja.

Need I say more??

Edited by memsaab - 08 March 2005 at 10:39am

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Haha LOL,

You are so right! We drone on and on about DK without giving a thought about Disha.

But then again as you mentioned, majority of the viewers are ladies so it is bound to happen that we are gonna talk about him all the time!

Normally it is the women who get all the attention but this time around, it is the guys turn! I mean after all, with the continuous sterling performances DK gives episode after episode, he deserves all the recognition and affection he receives from the ladies!

Maybe that's why Disha (our moderator) says sometimes he feels embarassed with all the commotion about him!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Yuupp dattt soo truueee Ashish by playing the role of Dk has certainly gained alot of popularity!!!!Smile But i'm not supsrised with those good lookks any girl would fall for him lollll Embarrassed maybe its his personality as playing Dk as well which gets you to love the guy lolllSmile

But not a bad idea Tumhare DK LOL hes certainly meera Dk loll Embarrassed

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

lolz that so true! more ppl watch the show for dk rather than disha!

Prem's Kareena Groupbie
Prem's Kareena
Prem's Kareena

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
well tahts true....its because he is SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT AND TEMTING>...

but i msut admit disha is doing really good these days...seriously...

u know why we like Dk more...it becuse we are all girls....crazy about him....but i am sure there must be some guys crazy about disha too...
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

ya i agree with u totally

Jessi Wink

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Tumhara DK, sound's good or Tumhara Dushyant. Well have you noticed most of the TV serial's have powerfull meaty role's for woman (Astitva, Jassi, Kareena, PKG , Kusum so on and on. Chavi does have a meaty role and she has done justice to the role, I think she has refined and matured through the serial and has done justice with the role.She has looked very pretty in both salwars and her net sarees, Infact she suits the role of Di and has done justice to it.

Well the reason DK is shining has several reasons. He has a unconventional role , not the typical goody chochlate type, but a complicated  character  with shades of gray with a limp and hoards of cash and success,and the looks to paly the role which he has played to perfection ( I can't think of any other actor doing the justice). IF you look at Ashish he is not conventional good looking TDH (tall dark and handsome) infact has receeding hairline, average height ( No offence to all DK lover's just stating the truth), but inspite of this he had a different unconventional attraction . I always thought that I would only find tall well built men with hair and clean shaven (but not chochlate looking) attractive , but that changed with evoluation of DK. And also I think this is primary female oriented forum and we all like to talk about DK.

well I think it shoud be Tumhara Dusyant  aur Tumhari Disha, and hey it's about time they changed there title song to include DK

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Or they could just be really blunt about things, and call it Tumhara Lust-Inducing-Hottie....... Or not..... Really, the show would have been nothing, had not Ashish played DK. At least for a good many of us....... Wink

Ashish must have some damn good karma, for, at the time in his life when many men start having mid-life crisises due to aging and its effects, he has been given a fan-club full of admiring (and often drooling) females of a wide age-range........ No need for him to wonder if he's "still got it!"

-DKaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index