Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon/TanHa AT#4 - Zara Zara Behekta Hai (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you like the song Manasie, I've been humming it since morning too! :P <3 <3 Raafee's version of the promo made me love it even more (: (: (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa AT#4 - Zara Zara Behekta Hai (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Guys...2 more to go..come on...i love the whole chin up part, wish swayam could also see sharon's face when she was getting jealous 

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

Originally posted by manasie

still thinking about the whole boat ride scene...!!! Aaawww it was so awesum...

AAAHHH boat ride wala scene was so so cute..i love the ending.

Sharon ..."Mujhe ghar jaana hai abhi and then swayam says andar nahin aaogi toh waapis kaise jayenge"

Nai nai nai Embarrassed The BEST part is: "Arre suno na Sharon, suno na,..girls with short short short short skirts, with high heels, full make up, BOHOT sahi lagti hai mujhe" xDDD I LOVE the way he says "bohot sahi lagti hai mujhe" LOLOLOLOL ROFL Embarrassed Embarrassed But yaar..when he says.."andar nagi aaogi toh wapas kaise jayogi" I ROFL ! ROFL ROFL HAHAHAHA His face is SOO funny then!! HAHAH I LOVE the Boat ride scene! It's SOO cuteee!!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Also, when he says "Variety..is spice of life.." SHARON'S face is PRICELESS and he's like laughing internally SOO muchh! HAHAHAHAHA ROFL I dieeeddd! 

AmRiTa_S

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
EEEPPP guys almost 10 pages! =D

AmRiTa_S

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
hey guys...congrays on the new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S-Aicha-

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

[QUOTE=manasie]still thinking about the whole boat ride scene...!!! Aaawww it was so awesum...

AAAHHH boat ride wala scene was so so cute..i love the ending.

Sharon ..."Mujhe ghar jaana hai abhi and then swayam says andar nahin aaogi toh waapis kaise jayenge"

Nai nai nai Embarrassed The BEST part is: "Arre suno na Sharon, suno na,..girls with short short short short skirts, with high heels, full make up, BOHOT sahi lagti hai mujhe" xDDD I LOVE the way he says "bohot sahi lagti hai mujhe" LOLOLOLOL ROFL Embarrassed Embarrassed But yaar..when he says.."andar nagi aaogi toh wapas kaise jayogi" I ROFL ! ROFL ROFL HAHAHAHA His face is SOO funny then!! HAHAH I LOVE the Boat ride scene! It's SOO cuteee!!

[/QUOTE

Yeah that was awsumROFL

I love the bit when sharon says ..tum baith sakte ho yahaan and swayam replies...are you sure and then sharon give that look and swayam is like ok ok...damn cute Blushing

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

hey guys...congrays on the new thread

APPPUU! HEYY (: 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.