Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon/TanHa AT#4 - Zara Zara Behekta Hai (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by manasie

the new promo is like awesum... It actually clearly shows sharon's pain because of jealousy... Oh god and the song is so sensous... I am just loving it.. Haaay rama ye kya hua.. Kyu aise hume satane lage... Looks like sum1 is gonna realise her love soon...

Blushing

I actually cannot freaking wait for this. I cannnooottt! I'm going to go MADD!
me toh abhi se promo dekh dekh ke pagal ho gayi hu...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S-Aicha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa AT#4 - Zara Zara Behekta Hai (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

THE way they are looking at each other..the way SHE has her hands around his neck..and the way he has his hands around her waist..DAAAMNN I need to stop now! :| Blushing  Blushing

HAHA we all can go dig deep and mention our comments on this promo abt each and every step...so much to say man dnt even remember maine kitni baar promo dekh liye hai ...still not satisfied..we want more :P

Oh trust me, I KNOW, I KNOW exactly what you mean. I'm trying very hard to NOT to watch it..but I'm failing *sigh* AHHH

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

ya i know m late sory.. Sir was making us write notes... So coulld not reply at that time...

Ayyo Manasie, you're too innocent re. I was just joking..waise, what class are you in? :P
first year degree colg... Business development class is going on...

Oh..fun fun! LOL

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
its not fun at al... The only fun subj to me is accounts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
still thinking about the whole boat ride scene...!!! Aaawww it was so awesum...

AmRiTa_S-Aicha-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
and sneha nice AT name... Still humming the song.. Zara zara behekta hai behekta hai aak toh mera tan badan me pyaasi hu muje bhar le apni baho me...

AmRiTa_S-Aicha-

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

THE way they are looking at each other..the way SHE has her hands around his neck..and the way he has his hands around her waist..DAAAMNN I need to stop now! :| Blushing  Blushing

HAHA we all can go dig deep and mention our comments on this promo abt each and every step...so much to say man dnt even remember maine kitni baar promo dekh liye hai ...still not satisfied..we want more :P

Oh trust me, I KNOW, I KNOW exactly what you mean. I'm trying very hard to NOT to watch it..but I'm failing *sigh* AHHH

We all are falling in love with them again and again...at time it so difficult to decide whether i watch d3 for swaron or just swayam :P

Guys like swayam do not exist...such a good guy aahh any girl would love to have him foreverEmbarrassed

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

still thinking about the whole boat ride scene...!!! Aaawww it was so awesum...

AAAHHH boat ride wala scene was so so cute..i love the ending.

Sharon ..."Mujhe ghar jaana hai abhi and then swayam says andar nahin aaogi toh waapis kaise jayenge"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.