SwaRon/TanHa AT#4 - Zara Zara Behekta Hai - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
ya i know m late sory.. Sir was making us write notes... So coulld not reply at that time...
Originally posted by manasie

ya i know m late sory.. Sir was making us write notes... So coulld not reply at that time...

Ayyo Manasie, you're too innocent re. I was just joking..waise, what class are you in? :P
Originally posted by -Aicha-

THE way they are looking at each other..the way SHE has her hands around his neck..and the way he has his hands around her waist..DAAAMNN I need to stop now! :| ☺️  ☺️

HAHA we all can go dig deep and mention our comments on this promo abt each and every step...so much to say man dnt even remember maine kitni baar promo dekh liye hai ...still not satisfied..we want more :P
guys i feel the song roshni se from aoka wouldd also have been nice for this song wat say...!!!

Ayyo Manasie, you're too innocent re. I was just joking..waise, what class are you in? :P
first year degree colg... Business development class is going on...

guys i feel the song roshni se from aoka wouldd also have been nice for this song wat say...!!!

Oh gurl i love that song...beautiful number

☺️

I actually cannot freaking wait for this. I cannnooottt! I'm going to go MADD!
me toh abhi se promo dekh dekh ke pagal ho gayi hu...!!!
Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

HAHA we all can go dig deep and mention our comments on this promo abt each and every step...so much to say man dnt even remember maine kitni baar promo dekh liye hai ...still not satisfied..we want more :P

Oh trust me, I KNOW, I KNOW exactly what you mean. I'm trying very hard to NOT to watch it..but I'm failing *sigh* AHHH

first year degree colg... Business development class is going on...

Oh..fun fun! 😆
its not fun at al... The only fun subj to me is accounts...