plz update 10-08-04 episode..thanx

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
can someone plz update today;s episode in couple hours..i would appreciate that..thanx
hi well in this episode kajol goes inside to operation theatre but in the last minute she changes hermind of abortion and when she comes out argun gets happy because she has changed her mind argun goes home and tells the good news to samay , samay says to argun its your birthday tommorrow and he should invite kajol to the party he goes and buys kajol flowers and imli and when he gets to her house he says to kajol thanks then kajol says i saved this child for my self not for you then argun starts begging her and says could you plz come to my birthday party and in other side samay buys krithika a necklace and shows it to shuruti and kritika see and thinks the necklace is for shruti and runs back home and starts crying thats all i hope you see the next episode 😛 😆 😊
thanx jabar.......i appreciate it
oh ok...first of all...nice meeting you kareena..i dont think arjun is still bad...i think he has changed and i think kajal is gonna start to like him. let me know what you think..