Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 33

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
WOW WOW WOWDancing!!!!OMG OMG OMGParty!!!!!!i cant believe thisShocked!!!!!!i am not dreaming ,right?GREATTT...atleast comes to know abt her engagementDancing...ooo cant wait to see a tormented asr...Day Dreaming
thanx for sharing!!!!!it made my day!!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Shwetha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghnas

Goldie

meghnas

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!!!! finally saw the promo :) :) after being glued to star plus for almost 2hrs n bearing eww serials like pratigya n ye rishta...

IT WAS WORTh The 2hr TORTURE!!!!!

the promo said ME 20th nov...and Arnav khushi are wearing different clothes...so it's the next night I guess. Arnav was looking HAWT as usual :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu-sia-..Apz..trina2010-sylph-Shwetha!momma1128

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
IF is full of sadistic souls. I am proud to say I am one of them. Tadapta ASR is like HOT CHOCOLATE on a cold snowy winter night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahuShwetha!MrDarcyfan

RuchaMulay

IF-Dazzler

RuchaMulay

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
O. M. G!!!!!

trina2010Shwetha!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I'm super duper excited!

I just reached work and the awesome news comes!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Sundayyy... Come fast!!

trina2010Shwetha!

kolpat80

Groupbie

kolpat80

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
plz plz link...can't wait anymore.

Shwetha!dumas

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Oh wow.. Maha epi promo.

Why didnt he complete his sentence..
Thanks for sharing

I guess he didnt complete his sentance coz what is he going to say??? Whatever he says at this point... It will be a TOTAL give away, of his feelings!

Lets see him get out of THIS one! LOL... Cant WAIT! Finally SOMETHING is happening!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianShahusun2011trina2010smitarUltimateBarunShwetha!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

ROFL
Originally posted by momma1128

Farak padta farak padta farak padta farak padta ... kyunki...kyunki and then he'll say she doesn't have enough money to get married!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Here comes the raging torment between Arnav and ASR!!!!  Duck for cover...especially you, HP!!

Now watch as he tries to show how much it doesn't matter that his heart is being ripped out of his chest.  Oh roller coaster here I come!!

Thanks for this and eagerly awaiting the link!

ROFL I thought the exact same thing as you and Sunaina. Most probably another showing of the incredible ASR staying power. Wink This is going to be SO much fun... I'm already imagining the flood of ASR topics in the forum after the ME that day!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I can only imagine the ASR topics when he says she shouldn't attempt marriage because she has no money.  If we can predict this, that means it is within his character.  People will not like it - I won't either because I want him to save himself torment - but I know that guy 's heart is in barbed wire.  Go to touch it, you will bleed and at the same time it will prick and bleed his heart.

Anyway Anne - we are going to have to get our rest for the onslaught. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBaruntrina2010-sylph-Shwetha!princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.