Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 33

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
AHHH omggg FINALLY! We get a promo for the mahaepisode and that too such an interesting onee! :D I cannot wait to see it, thank you so much for sharing! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Shwetha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LX2FX2

LX2FX2

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I have been waiting for Arnav's reaction and wanted him to suffer in pain but as it comes closer, I already feel sorry for poor soul...I am gonna cry with him in his stupid decisions and mistakes...

how about you???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23true-blueniya_s-sia-puvini..Apz..Shwetha!momma1128-sylph-sunaina02

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the info. this is exciting news... anxious to see which way this goes.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

LX2FX2

LX2FX2

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Farak padta farak padta farak padta farak padta ... kyunki...kyunki and then he'll say she doesn't have enough money to get married!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Here comes the raging torment between Arnav and ASR!!!!  Duck for cover...especially you, HP!!

Now watch as he tries to show how much it doesn't matter that his heart is being ripped out of his chest.  Oh roller coaster here I come!!

Thanks for this and eagerly awaiting the link!

OMG sooo true!!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..smitarShwetha!momma1128

Neemsundari

Goldie

Neemsundari

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LX2FX2

I have been waiting for Arnav's reaction and wanted him to suffer in pain but as it comes closer, I already feel sorry for poor soul...I am gonna cry with him in his stupid decisions and mistakes...

how about you???

I shall grin like an idiot all the way through. He Deserves to suffer, and only suffering shall bring acceptance of his true feelings!!

If someone does not post a video of the promo soon, I shall burst a blood vessel. Just post it already!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LX2FX2sun2011Shwetha!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
OMG..farak parta hai..kyunke i love u..
Thnx for the update..plz some saviour upload the link.cant wait to c his xpressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

how about you???

we are not among the stone-hearted ones
we willl cry with Arnav too but relish and cherish Baruns acting .

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegcasperLX2FX2true-blueShahusun2011Chinu5music1anjani-pagliInfofan..Apz..sunflower52trina2010Shwetha!momma1128-sylph-Suchi.R

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

how about you???

I have already said in response to Su - I am getting my hankies ready.

It is going to be hard to watch ASR self destruct because of his ego and past - his heart bleeding and him not even taking notice.  Barun is going to do a tormented ASR who is going to put a lump in my throat - at least I hope so.  I tune in for the roller coaster - not for bubble gum fairy tales and black/white characters.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegLX2FX2sun2011-sia-premparbatpuvinianjani-pagliInfofannewmoon2011..Apz..trina2010Shwetha!-sylph-sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.