Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 3 Page 33

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
AHAH! Great Promo! tht is wut he gets lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New M.E Promo (17/11): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
grt promo.. if u gt u youtube link .. do pst it ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
My be as some have predicted - he will retaliate by making sagai with La himself .

Whichever way it goes - it will be damn interesting . Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbestHeadOverHeelsJuicee_Sushieravenheart..Apz..trina2010Shwetha!-sylph-dumas

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Oh NO ! now I can not sleep and I must get up at seven in the morning tomorrw ! somebody ! anybody ! post a link so I can sleep tonight !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..trina2010Shwetha!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Okay - Arnav find the ring on Thursday  and he asks Khushi in ME .

SO what the * are they going to show on Friday Ermm

Saturday will be the most difficult day for Ahrians Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbestSudsAddictJuicee_SushieWittyKitty-sia-pkapssun2011Infofandesigirl_18..Apz..trina2010smitarvasiraju-sylph-Shwetha!shybabeprincessunara

ArshiLover

Goldie

ArshiLover

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
res

First of all, let me take out all of my OMG's!! People, please bare with me!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming
OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Okayy! So far, I am feeling good!EmbarrassedConfusedSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Anyway, I CAN NOT wait for the Maha Episode now!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! SillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

@ Shwetha...tere muh main jalebiyaan, gulab jamun, pende, and all the sweetss for this written update of the promo!!!HugHugHug

Ohh man!! I hope, Arnav KYUNKI bolne ke baad chup na ho jayeEmbarrassedSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming, sentence complete hi kar de!! YaarrrSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming, I can't waiitt!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

I am interested more in Arshi confession than Shyam truth coming out in the maha episode!!!WinkWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Can somebody be so kind to upload the video!!SillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Thank you so very much!!SillyPartyDancingDay DreamingSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming

Khushi (SillyPartyDancingDay DreamingArshiLoverSillyPartyDancingDay Dreaming)

Edited by ArshiLover - 16 November 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hundalfeyaCrazySaRunianJuicee_SushieWittyKitty-sia-ccuteaangelKhaLidaHpreetijaiswal19..Apz..AquaBluez17trina2010smitarshybabeanu17Shwetha!

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
OMG, this is great news...thank you so much...can't wait 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushietrina2010Shwetha!

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Why do I get the feeling thursday and friday will drag and may have more fillers  -- - perhaps Shyam and Buaji and Gupta household too!! Maybe the Kangan builtup to be revealed in the ME too!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieWittyKitty..Apz..trina2010vasirajushybabeShwetha!aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.