Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh NO ! now I can not sleep and I must get up at seven in the morning tomorrw ! somebody ! anybody ! post a link so I can sleep tonight !!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Okay - Arnav find the ring on Thursday  and he asks Khushi in ME .

SO what the * are they going to show on Friday πŸ€”

Saturday will be the most difficult day for Ahrians πŸ˜‰
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

First of all, let me take out all of my OMG's!! People, please bare with me!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜
OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Ohh Emm Gee OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

Okayy! So far, I am feeling good!πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

Anyway, I CAN NOT wait for the Maha Episode now!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

@ Shwetha...tere muh main jalebiyaan, gulab jamun, pende, and all the sweetss for this written update of the promo!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ohh man!! I hope, Arnav KYUNKI bolne ke baad chup na ho jaye😳πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜, sentence complete hi kar de!! YaarrrπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜, I can't waiitt!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

I am interested more in Arshi confession than Shyam truth coming out in the maha episode!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

Can somebody be so kind to upload the video!!πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

Thank you so very much!!πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜

Khushi (πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜ArshiLoverπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ˜)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, this is great news...thank you so much...can't wait 
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why do I get the feeling thursday and friday will drag and may have more fillers  -- - perhaps Shyam and Buaji and Gupta household too!! Maybe the Kangan builtup to be revealed in the ME too!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG this is awesome!! πŸ˜ƒthanks for sharing!! finally some kind of reaction on Arnav's part!!! ahhh can't wait to see the vid for this😍!!!awesomeness!! Arnav bitwa toh gaya kaam se..now all he'll think about is how can this be happening. and who is she engaged too!! hope Shyam's truth gets revealed soon!!
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..finally!!!..cnt wait till the maha epi!!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Superb!!!... Now Arnav will realize  the extent of pain Khushi would've felt when she was losing Arnav to Lavanya!!... Hopefully Arnav's shell will start to have cracks in it!!...Maybe now he'll open his mu kay taalay and dil ki khirkiyaan!

Now he'll know that he's not the only desired one!!.. somebody's taking Khushi away from him!

Thanks a ton for sharing the promo, can't wait to see the vid!!

you r right. now cruel arnav will realise his mistake
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Now all I can look forward to it the weekend. Thank you for the sweet news. Yeahhh
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful dear!!!!!!As all the experts predicted.Hmmm its gonna be one heck of a ME.Already booked my seat for the sunday show.😊