Tum Kahan Hum Kahan (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i dont think we have pics of that episode Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Kahan Hum Kahan (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen_Eram

Queen_Eram

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
hey guys i just cum across and found this link and i must say im very happy
i have been watchin tum kahan hum kahan from the beginnin and i think the drama is 2 good. especially with muraash cumin bak yesterday and with the argument over momo
and now id lyk 2 c wat muraash does cuz the molvey sed she is married 2 talah and they cant break that let her go 2 muraash
1ce agn wiked drama

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
does this drama still come on????

cutie_zayma

cutie_zayma

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by somakomal

does this drama still come on????

it strated in tje uk about 2 weeeks after it strtred in pak we r on episode 33  i think today is 34 so yea we r a bit behind cos i heard it has finsihed in pak

aisha2510

aisha2510

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hi,

does anyone know what happens in the end for tum kahan hum kahan so far in the uk it is that talha is declared as momo's husband, i know its finished in pakistan so can anyone tell me what happens??? does she go to talha or decides to stay with no one?

thanks

cutie_zayma

cutie_zayma

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha2510

hi,

does anyone know what happens in the end for tum kahan hum kahan so far in the uk it is that talha is declared as momo's husband, i know its finished in pakistan so can anyone tell me what happens??? does she go to talha or decides to stay with no one?

thanks

yes i know asfa morashs sister forgives adil for wat has happened and morash has a dream were momo is running away from him and then wakes up he gets a fone call from talha and ask him is everything alrite to which talha replies no morash everything is not alrite. he tells him momo is in hosputal and that her lfe is in danger. the doctor says either the child or momo is going to die all her family are saying save momo . morash and his family go to ht ehospital were they r filled in with the details. they show every1 praying for her well being. the show a doctor coming out and she is holdding a baby and every1 is just looking and then they bring out momos dead baby and every1 is crying . morash hold the baby for a few minutes and then gives it to urslan and talha is going after the momos body saying u cant leave me and is crying and it shows momo saying talha take care of my baby and dont let it cry

mahroo

mahroo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
so finally she is dead so this was last episode some body tell me please Confused and she leave her baby behind her dead am i right so what happend to morah i like morash and i hate talha

waqarahmad

waqarahmad

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hi i also watch this drama it is very nice......specially Momo is soooooooooooooo beautiful....does anybody know what her real name is..........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top